420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: November 2011

Vote for Plant of the Month - November 2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After some issues, Member of the Month contest was edited to once every 6 months, cannot remember if we did that for plant and nug contests as well. Unless I hear otherwise, Janja takes the win with his magical Plant of the Month. :cheer:
:Namaste:

Congrats Janja! :high-five: :welldone:

I see you won this contest back in May of this year brother, does anyone remember what we voted on this issue? Does Janja take the win or is it the next person in line? I don't see a guideline for it, therefore I am assuming it belongs to Janja. If someone could please confirm, I would be so grateful. :thanks:

After some issues, Member of the Month contest was edited to once every 6 months, cannot remember if we did that for plant and nug contests as well. Unless I hear otherwise, Janja takes the win with his magical Plant of the Month. :cheer:

I only ever remember it being limited for Member of the Month...:bongrip:

:allgood:

not saying this because i won but yeah i only remember it pertaining to motm because of the fact that people might have "favorites" resulting in the same winner but the plants and nugs are the debate in these contests and have nothing to do with who like or favors who but what specimens speak out to the community the most that month. All in all it doesn't matter to me either way it is all in good fun and i enjoy growing these beautiful ladies and sharing them with the world either way. Peace and Jah Bless everyone and their holidays. :Namaste:

Congrats janja! very well done nice plant!

Back
Top Bottom