420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: November 2011

Vote for Plant of the Month - November 2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jacob Bell

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title, 420 Magazine Nug Jar and a $100 Gift Certificate from WebHydro!

plantnew.jpg

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Humate Supreme contributes items from their starter kit to our first place winner, retail value $125.
  • 1 - 30ct pack of Humate Supreme 3-2-1
  • 1 - 10ct pack of Humate Supreme Starter Tabs
  • 1 - 1lb tub of Humate Supreme Potting Soil Activator
  • 1 - 8oz bottle of Humate Supreme Natural Nutrient Tea
Grow Healthy Medical Marijuana with Humate Supreme

Sierra Natural Science contributes the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Self promotion (i.e. campaigning) that is deemed excessive (at the sole discretion of our moderation staff) may disqualify the entry.

Consolidated Entries for November 2011

Janja - Cherokee Bubba Kush
IMG_005113.JPG

IMG_004216.JPG

GodsTrichome - Sugar Cane
100_22845.JPG

100_22945.JPG

Mr Smith - DP Blueberry
006_bb_d34f1.JPG

008510.JPG

Stoned4daze61 - True OG
2011-10-21_13_21_04.jpg

2011-10-12_11_16_48.jpg

Datrippp - Red Cherry Berry
IMG_24571.JPG

Matanuska Valley - Celtic Berry
Celtic_Berry3.JPG

Celtic_Berry_2_2.JPG

Dekon - BCN Diesel Auto
100_10596.JPG

100_10645.JPG

ThatOneGuyy - Lemon Skunk
IMG_14579.JPG

IMG_14967.JPG

I.play.4.keep - White Widow x Ice
PB116606.JPG

PB116603.JPG

Alaska Lady - Skunk
Skunk39.JPG

Skunk_1_1.JPG

Twelve12 - Pineapple Express
MG_2143.jpg

Lusi - Shiva Shanty II
Nov11Shiva_Shanti_II_contest_pic.jpg

Siva_Shanti_II_close_to_harvest1.jpg

Dipez - Sugar Plum x P-91
S73009301.JPG

S73009291.JPG

Icemud - Chemdawg x Headband OG
DSC024902.JPG

DSC025011.JPG

TaylorMade420 - Pure Kush
DSCF5326.JPG

DSCF5321.JPG

Ok since i am usually the last to enter and last time i was too late:tokin: i'm gonna mix things up a bit and surprise you all by starting it off this time. This is my exclusive cherokee bubba kush at 60 days. Done 100% vegan using homemade soil mixes and teas resulting in a pure unadluterated dankness.
Here she is in vouge,
IMG_005113.JPG

And here she is showing me :green_heart:

IMG_004216.JPG

Good luck to all this month, Peace and Jah Bless

I bring to the table again, my Sugar Cane. Derived from the crossing of four different strains over several years of breeding. Hundreds of plants were grown during the selection of the mothers and pollen donors. It groes well outdoors or indoors, can be hit hard with nutes, yields heavy through to the bottom buds, and has 3 distinct phenos which are pretty randomly spread into my seedstock. The following is my favorite, it is the sweeter of the 3 and is the more Indica dominant. The high is narcotic. Do nothing for the next 2 hours. It plateaus nicely for a few more then fades slowly. If you smoke before bed, you will rise with that hazy buzz. Smoke before work, you will not go.
100_22845.JPG

100_22945.JPG

Good luck to all, may the best plant win.
GT

GT i love your your description. just this morning i had to go in late due to my sour sonya being a little strong in the bong! good luck!

Very nice janja! I love those colors. nice clear photos, great trichome production.

i love them all so far! i feel mr smith could have taken a better 2nd pic, to better depict his macro shot, but all in all a sexy looking blue berry indeed! bt those first two strains, holy fuck. i feel bad for the judges because these starins are all so god damn tastie looking >=) mmmm yummy trichomes... lol

Back
Top Bottom