Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CavScout420 - Unknown

• Paintedbudman - Haze#1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Outsider
Unknown genetics. Had a bag of old shake and seeds from probably 3 yrs ago. Threw them over the deck rail. Checked early in the spring and found 1 growing. She has been neglected throughout the season. Only fed 3-4 times. Topped once and supercropped 2 times to try to keep her out of sight from neighbors but she wasn’t having it. Lol. Main stem was split at least 5 inches down the middle but never slowed her down. Everything stacked against this girl but here she is!

The Outsider
Unknown genetics. Had a bag of old shake and seeds from probably 3 yrs ago. Threw them over the deck rail. Checked early in the spring and found 1 growing. She has been neglected throughout the season. Only fed 3-4 times. Topped once and supercropped 2 times to try to keep her out of sight from neighbors but she wasn’t having it. Lol. Main stem was split at least 5 inches down the middle but never slowed her down. Everything stacked against this girl but here she is!

Cool, looks like a Spider Plant. I wonder if my Amnesia Haze will look similar, I'd be chuffed for sure to see something like that even half as nice. :thumb:

Haha. Close. It’s one of those big plastic toy boxes. Had to turn the lid to where it was standing upright. And it was more to block the view. Lol. I’m on a corner lot and there is a line of houses that direction.

To be able to tell your child when they are playing with their trucks, "careful of the medicine plant" instead of, "careful of the tomato plant, it still might grow some fruit, otherwise dads ripping it up in a month" :passitleft:

I guess ill give it a shot again. She finally got a name I named her after my mentor who created it. I can't remember the cross he passed so I'll never know. Here she is @ end of week6 Devo:
IMG_20180830_1224009_rewind.3.jpg
IMG_20180830_1224267_rewind.jpg

Sorry for pic quality I'm learning.

Note to self.....if visiting bustedfist, stick to the sidewalk and simply knock! Lol

That's mild, I could ramp it up with things like electric fence transformers and treble hooks, and..., and...

You go right on thinking that walkway's safe. Ever seen ancient Egyptian booby traps where 10 ton slabs flip over dropping thieves into a pit of vipers and returning into place like nothing ever happened? :mrgreen:

10 ton slabs with viper pits I'm staying away from busteds place. Why have a guard dog when you can have viper pits lol.

My Guard Piglet only reacts to the word biscuit. So unless I can get the thief to say that word she's useless. Been contemplating a pendulum device that swings down about gentleman salad height when he breaks in, but unless the crook's a saint I don't think Son Of A Biscuit will be his first utterance once he regains his wind. Saintly crooks are hard to come by all over, not just in my neck of the woods from what I read in the papers. Thus...

Back
Top Bottom