Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Icemud - University Hill's OG

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Dstruktvbayc - K-Train

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First, congratulations on your win, Goldengoose7. :cheer:

And second, I want you and everyone else to know that even though posting non-Cannabis related photos in the main forums is against our guidelines, we're going to allow this one photo just this once. We're very sorry to hear of the loss of your garden helper, which is why we're allowing this dedication post of yours. But I want everyone to know that this doesn't mean it's open season for off topic photos. ;) The guideline about off topic photos still stands and will be enforced if violated anywhere else.

Goldengoose7, I also re-uploaded your photo without the watermark to the Off Topic Photo Gallery. Dedication post or not, the photo still needs to uploaded to the correct gallery. ;)

I'd also like to thank everyone who entered and voted in this contest. I always enjoy seeing what beautiful creations our members can grow. :Namaste:

Thank you SO MUCH 420 Girl! You guys are great and I felt confident that you would understand my motivation and allow the photo to remain! :adore:

Thanks for moving the photo! I forgot about that!

Sorry if I caused you guys any difficulties with my decision to go ahead with my special dedication. I'm sure that folks reading this will understand that this was a very special set of circumstances and that they will respect the photo posting rules you have laid out for all of us. Thanks again for your compassion and understanding! This just adds to the high esteem I already held for you and all of the 420 staff! :Namaste:

If its not too late to vote: Goldengoose7 - Blueberry Kush

Thanks lunabee! Not sure if you made it in under the wire, but I appreciate the support either way! :)

Congrats GG7! Winner of September plant of the month!
Good growing everyone, hope to see you all back next round.
126 votes, that's what we're talking about.

Thanks Twelve! I appreciate it! I too am pleased by the impressive turnout! Perhaps we have hit the tipping point with these contests now and this will become only the beginning of a much larger level of participation!

:thumb:

CONGRATULATIONS Goldengoose you more then deserved the win kimba would of been proud!

Thanks GS! Your support and compassion during a very difficult time is most appreciated! :)

I feel your pain GG7.. Your photo of your beautiful cat brings memories of the cat my Father had that dispeared. He was a Tiger stripped cat named Golden Boy, after all the Allpocho gold he smoked back in the day. This cat was always there by his side and then one day it disappeared. It broke his Heart and mine as well, we rasied him from the day he was born an like that he was gone.

Congratz on your win my friend, your lady is outstanding and beautiful. I have to give you reps and mad respect for "Paying it Forward" and giving your prize to slosmokin..

:Namaste:

This community here at :420: is just Amazing.

Yeh man agree with you there mate, it amazes me why your plant has no votes when its such a beast!! no worries just unlucky this time, but thats some sick out door beaut anyway mate, well done, wish I had that baby growin :welldone:

No it's not a beast and I expected No Votes. I just wanted to enter her in the contest for the hell of it...

I dont think it matters if the plant is big or small If you grow your own you win every time. :goodjob: I'm proud of the herbs I grow.. :cheer:

:bravo: & :welldone: to all the growers this month.

I feel your pain GG7.. Your photo of your beautiful cat brings memories of the cat my Father had that dispeared. He was a Tiger stripped cat named Golden Boy, after all the Allpocho gold he smoked back in the day. This cat was always there by his side and then one day it disappeared. It broke his Heart and mine as well, we rasied him from the day he was born an like that he was gone.

Congratz on your win my friend, your lady is outstanding and beautiful. I have to give you reps and mad respect for "Paying it Forward" and giving your prize to slosmokin..

This community here at :420: is just Amazing.

Hey! Thanks Man! I appreciate that! He was a beautiful animal both inside and out, thats for sure!

I'm sorry for your loss too! It is never easy to loose a pet, but when that pet has so many special qualities like our Kimba and it sounds like your Dad's Golden Boy had, it makes that loss even harder to bear. Funny... We called him Kimba Boy all the time! Our other two cats are girls, so he was the leader of our little miniature pride! I always thought he looked like a little lion cub. Especially on his belly. The same colors and markings.

He found me when he was only 4 weeks old. Someone dumped him out of a truck on our service road, and I just happened to be out front having a smoke. This was around 11 at night in mid November of 2009, and somehow, he found his way that 1/4 mile in the 31 degree weather and pitch darkness to our house. I thought I was hearing a mewing out in the darkness, and then I felt something rubbing around my ankles. There at my feet was a tiny little kitten shivering when I picked him up! That was the beginning of our beautiful friendship that because of that miraculous first encounter I thought would last for years and years to come. It just shows you that you never know what is going to happen in this life, so you have to cherish every moment you have with your special friends. Fortunately, I did and thanked God for him every day! No regrets there! And though we were given less than two short years together, they were truly wonderful times that I will remember and cherish for the rest of my life!

Thanks for the compliments on my plant! The buds are still curing, but I plan to try some soon! I will be posting a strain review on it in the coming weeks so stay tuned for that! :thumb:

It's kinda crazy that you were have a smoke when you found your cat. When I was about 19 years old I was in the process of getting a qp and a little kitten crawled up my leg and into my arms and started to purr like a pair of 12 inch Kickers. I fell in love with her and named her Mary Jane, she did not like my girl at the time {now she is my daughter's mother} shredded her dress and pissed on her clothes. In a way I wished I would have listened to that cat but on the other hand I would not have the best child in this world.

Every thing happens for a reason.....

Oh yea I'll stop by to stay in the loop..

It's kinda crazy that you were have a smoke when you found your cat. When I was about 19 years old I was in the process of getting a qp and a little kitten crawled up my leg and into my arms and started to purr like a pair of 12 inch Kickers. I fell in love with her and named her Mary Jane, she did not like my girl at the time {now she is my daughter's mother} shredded her dress and pissed on her clothes. In a way I wished I would have listened to that cat but on the other hand I would not have the best child in this world.

Every thing happens for a reason.....

Oh yea I'll stop by to stay in the loop..

I keep telling myself that, but its hard to find a reason for this. :(

By all means, please come and visit my grow journal! We have a lot of fun over there and it has attracted a really cool group of 420 folks! I'm sure you will see a lot of familiar names over there! I've got another batch of plants that are a few weeks away from harvest. They have all been flowering naturally out back since July and are really looking great! Especially my genuine GDP clones which I just posted a full photo update on earlier today! Definitely stop by and have a look when you get a free moment! Would love to have ya! :thumb:

Much congrat's, GG7!!!! :high-five:

To be able to grow a plant like that is just awesome!

To be able to grow it AND smoke it is beyond awesome.

But, to be able to grow it, smoke it, and be recognized by your peers and rewarded from the great 420 sponsors is awesome beyond words! :welldone:

Congrat's to all the other great entries this month, too! In any given month, many of you could have easily won! :thumb:

Congratulations GG7! A well deserved victory.:high-five:

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss... I've had dogs my whole life, so I know from from personal experience how painful it can be. Unfortunately nothing helps but time. Hang in there brother.

Edit: I also wanted to thank the staff for making an exception with the off-topic photo...that's one more reason I love 420 Magazine.

Congratulations GG7! A well deserved victory.:high-five:

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss... I've had dogs my whole life, so I know from from personal experience how painful it can be. Unfortunately nothing helps but time. Hang in there brother.

Edit: I also wanted to thank the staff for making an exception with the off-topic photo...that's one more reason I love 420 Magazine.

Thanks FratDogg!

I appreciate the kind words and encouragement! I know they say that "Time heals all wounds", and I know that to be true at this point in my life. Its just getting there that is so slow and painful! I've lost animals before, but nothing has hit me like this! I think its probably because he was taken from us at such a young age! 2 years old is nothing for a cat up here. Most of ours have lived to be in their late teens, so imagine our shock and complete horror over losing one so young and one so very special. :(

And I totally agree with your comment about the 420 staff! I had hoped that my memorial to Kimba would appeal to the compassion and decency that I knew they all posessed! As you said, they did not disappoint! :bravo:

I LOVE this PLACE! :circle-of-love:

Much congrat's, GG7!!!! :high-five:

To be able to grow a plant like that is just awesome!

To be able to grow it AND smoke it is beyond awesome.

But, to be able to grow it, smoke it, and be recognized by your peers and rewarded from the great 420 sponsors is awesome beyond words! :welldone:

Congrat's to all the other great entries this month, too! In any given month, many of you could have easily won! :thumb:

You're the best Mr. K! No wonder you won Member of the Month this month you awesome guy you!!! :cheer: :adore: :laughtwo:

Seriously... Congratulations! You deserve it (Hell, I voted for you and I was nominated!) Your kind words about my plant and my grows makes me feel great! It is really cool to have your work applauded and rewarded like this!

As I said in my memorial to Kimba... This was the first piece of good news to come out of this terrible week! I am very grateful to all the people who voted for my entry and to the 420 staff for not only providing all these cool prizes, but more importantly to me, for allowing me to post a trubute to my Kimba Boy including a photo so everyone could see him!

That was by far the best gift of all! :love:

Sir, I feel your pain and you have our sympathy here. I had a similar loss last month.
K.C. was our 2 year old kitty that "helped me" in my vegetable garden every day. He was ran over and I cringed when I heard my wife scream/cry. I knew what happened before I could ask. I live in the country on a low traveled road and know it was probably a neighbor that did not have the decency to stop to help or say sorry. If it was me, I would have stopped. Two years ago the same thing happend. Isn't it amazing how attached we become to our pets ? Again my sympathies.:peace:

Hey fromscratch!

SO SORRY to hear about your loss! Thats awful! I witnessed one of our dogs get hit and killed by a car when I was a kid and it was devastating, so I know what that feels like! It took me literally years to get that horrible image out of my mind. I'm thankful that I didn't have to go through that all over again.

Kimba just vanished without a trace, so at least I can pretend that someone found him and kept him instead of thinking the worst somewhere out there in the cold dark forest.

I really appreciate everyone's compassion and understanding over this horrible event. It really shows how many great people have managed to all come together in this one fantastic place! Its funny that when I joined 420, I had no idea that I was joining such a wonderful and loving family too!

:circle-of-love:

Congrats Goldengoose7! :high-five:

We are grateful for all that you do to spread positive energy and help others become better growers here. Please keep up the great work, we are all so impressed by your work. So glad everything worked out. :goodjob:

Looking forward to seeing more of your magic in the days to come. :morenutes:

Sending you lots of love and positive energy through the Universe.

Congrats Goldengoose7! :high-five:

We are grateful for all that you do to spread positive energy and help others become better growers here. Please keep up the great work, we are all so impressed by your work. So glad everything worked out. :goodjob:

Looking forward to seeing more of your magic in the days to come. :morenutes:

Sending you lots of love and positive energy through the Universe.

Thank you SO much 420 for what you wrote! :love:

It means a lot to read something like that, especially during such a difficult time for myself and my family. The fact that the prize was awarded during the month of Kimba's birth makes it that much more special to me! I plan to be here, continuing to share my efforts for many years to come!

As I mentioned before, this acknowledgement has truly been the only bright and positive light in what would have otherwise been nothing but a very dark and empty chapter in my life. Thanks again to you and everyone in my extended family here on 420 Mag!

Peace and love to you too my brother! :circle-of-love:

Congrats my friend, I predicted this one!!!!:bravo:

Thanks as always GT! :Namaste:

It was a nice feeling to be voted by your peers as having the best plant of all 26 entries. Winning POTM with such an historic turnout made the victory even more siginificant and special for me. :)

Back
Top Bottom