420 Points

Re: Credits / 420 Points

High team, please check out this thread. I've done a lot of research and think I can answer most questions.

Please let's more the discussion over here ;)

The 420 Points System

:cheer: Excited!

Roseman, you have quite a few points there! 10k? :)

You sure deserve all of em, ever since I joined this community I have seen you in about every other post always delivering awesome info. Cheers!

I am semi retired but I have to sit at the office all day and handle complaints and answer questions, so I stay at 420 all day while I am at work. Since I am the owner of the business, I can goof off all day, doing what I love to do.

I am semi retired but I have to sit at the office all day and handle complaints and answer questions, so I stay at 420 all day while I am at work. Since I am the owner of the business, I can goof off all day, doing what I love to do.

that is pretty awesome Roseman... I'm the IT guy here,, so I goof off a bit on here now during the day.. :)

since I am the only IT guy,, who's gonna report my web usage? hahahaha

Sounds like me. I do nothing at work. How ever unlike you i'm not as knowledgeable as you or nearly as helpful. I have learned tons from reading your posts! might as well just consider your self getting paid to help us! and we thank you for it.

that is pretty awesome Roseman... I'm the IT guy here,, so I goof off a bit on here now during the day.. :)

since I am the only IT guy,, who's gonna report my web usage? hahahaha

haha ditto! 'cept I will report you.. Muahahahaha...

Back
Top Bottom