420Mamakush's 1st Journal & 1st Time DWC

Thank you. Its gonna,be 10×8×7 ft and hps 1000 Super-lux bulb, and the lec both air cooled. I'll have 2 suspended carbon filters and one scrubber on the floor. Fan speed controller for two suspended. And dwc buckets for the full footprint. And my fans for air circulation and air pumps for all buckets have all.i.need now for a great set up. Even room for a a/c if needs or heater if needed

Sounds like you got a solid setup... Where I live, A/C is a must year round... CO2 injection???

My sexy husband/combat Corpsman at work.... Semper Fidelis
PicsArt_02-21-12_57_30.jpg

Collage of today :)
PicsArt_02-21-12_21_48.jpg

PicsArt_02-21-12_35_11.jpg

Very nice setup you guys got. DWC ain't my bag but I had to stop in and admire this. Awesome job so far keep up the great work.
I checked out the link on the LEC. Interesting indeed.
Later :passitleft:
Oh yeah, great strains you're working with there.

Very nice setup you guys got. DWC ain't my bag but I had to stop in and admire this. Awesome job so far keep up the great work.
I checked out the link on the LEC. Interesting indeed.
Later :passitleft:
Oh yeah, great strains you're working with there.
Thanks so much Jacobsenji for taking the time to check out this setup. Considering there are lots of other people who are also growing in this forum; There are so many others to see that it is hard to check them all out thoroughly :)

This is our first time doing the DWC thing. My husband is normally hydro and soil, but he decided to go a different path and experiment with DWC. The concept of DWC, in my opinion, seemed like the most logical way to go. Providing the roots with a simple airstone and constantly pumping oxygen rich nutrients into the root masses makes the plants THRIVE... The concern with DWC is keeping the nutrients correct and not making the nutrients too strong or too weak. 24/7 feeding with DWC. Constantly checking the PH's to make sure they are feeding right.. We started out with the same clones from the beginning and still have the same count without any casualties.

Another side thought in DWC, I realized that my root masses were only limited to the 5 gallon bucket capacity.. The theory is bigger root masses, bigger plant. Lesson learned from this current run.. Bigger DWC buckets and fewer plants... Fewer plants is easier to maintain.

I also have 4 light rails.. 2 of the light rails run a single LEC630. My other 2 light rails have 2 lights in tandem LEC630 and LEC315. On the next run we are going to run remove 1 light rail in the back and run dual LEC630 in tandem in the center of the room to get the best light foot print possible. Eliminating the back row will provide more working room. Its really crammed in there ATM.. The theory is more light, more weight. We have been doing lots of research on LED's and we will add those in the mix on the next run in addition with the LEC's.

We will be getting ready to harvest pretty soon.. Lots of the flowers are exploding with trichomes. I love when I prune the the ladies, my hands smell hella dank :) Ill be posting some pictures of the flowers that are amazingly increasing in size.

Peace out...:thanks::smokin::peace:

Did lots of defoliation and getting ready to harvest soon.. Approx 7-10 days away... Using a 30X magnifier, the trichome heads are still clear and need to get a little more hazy to be ready...

SFV OG and Larry OG
20170304_172158.jpg

Girls Scout Cookies and Train Wreck
20170304_172218.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies
20170304_172244.jpg

Train Wreck
20170304_172502.jpg

Girls Scout Cookies
20170304_172624.jpg

Gorilla Glue #4
20170304_172831.jpg

Very beautiful set up, I recently got a lec cmh 315w but it's air cooled, I love it. Best trichs i have ever seen and rapidly growing happy growing and keep up the great work

Very beautiful set up, I recently got a lec cmh 315w but it's air cooled, I love it. Best trichs i have ever seen and rapidly growing happy growing and keep up the great work

Thanks so much bignugz420.. Just from this run, the LEC lights are awesome.. My prior use in bulbs HPS and MH. I like the ability to veg and flower with the same bulb.. The lights spectrum provided by the LEC's are much cooler, and you only have to worry about the hood space (no bulky ballast).. Another advantage is the efficiency versus HPS and MH.. Just from this grow, Ive noted that the LEC's use less electricity and still produce the same, if not more yield.. Next run we are strongly considering the use of LED's in conjunction with the LEC's..

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom