420RR's First Journal 2013 Jack Flash Hydro SOG Grow

Re: 420RR's First Journal 2013 Jack Flash Hydro SOG Grow Powered By Blue Planet Nutri

:popcorn: looks good.

hey gairbud how you doin buddy:)

Re: 420RR's First Journal 2013 Jack Flash Hydro SOG Grow Powered By Blue Planet Nutri

Everything is looking great over here. Keep up the good work.

Hello every buddy, I will get an update soon I have been very busy lately. I have a question for ya'll, What makes leaves change there number of leaves to go backwards from 7 leaves to 5,then 4, now 3? This is happening on my new mother. I had this problem once with the original mother, but not exactly sure what actually caused it. any thoughts?

Hello every buddy, I will get an update soon I have been very busy lately. I have a question for ya'll, What makes leaves change there number of leaves to go backwards from 7 leaves to 5,then 4, now 3? This is happening on my new mother. I had this problem once with the original mother, but not exactly sure what actually caused it. any thoughts?

MUTANTS!!!
I had one do it after I revegged it...ended up hermie'n on me. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think its over nute, it happened before. I stripped it, flushed it, and started new feeding and that is the big beautiful "Jack Flash" mother thats in flowering right now. Besides the (2) methods that I'm aware of for getting feminized seeds. Can clones go herme?

I think its over nute, it happened before. I stripped it, flushed it, and started new feeding and that is the big beautiful "Jack Flash" mother thats in flowering right now. Besides the (2) methods that I'm aware of for getting feminized seeds. Can clones go herme?
Great question! I believe that you can hermie anything...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi 420RR!

Regarding the number of fan leaf blades: Some of it's genetics, but vigor and health come into play. If the plant is unhealthy, struggling, underfed or battling a disease or pest (or poor environmental conditions, etc.) it will make leaves with less points. 9-11 (or more) point fan leaves are signs of a mature, and healthy plant. The most I've had is a 12 pointer. However, some plants will only produce up to 7 points, based on genetics.

When they're really struggling, sometimes they make only single blade fan leaves (and yes, I've had that too!).

Clones can certainly hermie, if the mother they came from has the proper genetics for it (most do). If one clone (or the mom) is exposed to an ideal environment, it may not, but say you have another that had some hardship -- it might.

Flushing was the right move - and you should see the leaf blades start to pick up in number soon as long as you get the nutrient level adjusted properly after the flush. :goodjob:

Hi 420RR!

Regarding the number of fan leaf blades: Some of it's genetics, but vigor and health come into play. If the plant is unhealthy, struggling, underfed or battling a disease or pest (or poor environmental conditions, etc.) it will make leaves with less points. 9-11 (or more) point fan leaves are signs of a mature, and healthy plant. The most I've had is a 12 pointer. However, some plants will only produce up to 7 points, based on genetics.

When they're really struggling, sometimes they make only single blade fan leaves (and yes, I've had that too!).

Clones can certainly hermie, if the mother they came from has the proper genetics for it (most do). If one clone (or the mom) is exposed to an ideal environment, it may not, but say you have another that had some hardship -- it might.

Flushing was the right move - and you should see the leaf blades start to pick up in number soon as long as you get the nutrient level adjusted properly after the flush. :goodjob:

Thanks Xlr8, I figured as much. Im finding that I actually Know a lot more than think I do. My confidence has been boosted a little bit, after looking around this site some more. lol. I have come to realize that by reading the Bible for 2 years before I started growing has given me a really good basic knowledge and understanding of marijuana Horticulture. Most of my questions sometimes, I seem to already know the answer. usually Im just trying to get confirmation as to what I think it is, LOL! Im always looking to learn more and apply it, but I need to slow down and get one style down first, then try different stuff. I have found that there are some really smart people on here and some not so smart, lol! Just stoners I guess, of course this is not a problem for me! arent we all!:rofl: I dont want to sound like I know it all I wouldnt be on this site if I thought like that. I would just be doing it W/No Problems right? LOL! I also dont want to come on this site and start answering questions like I know it all either. there is way to much for me still to learn. Everyone should be learning something new everyday, I think you know that, I can kinda tell. LOL! Im 45 and not a young buck by any means, but I'm also not a wise old man either. Thank you for all your "expert" advice BTW! please dont stop:Namaste:

Time for my weekly Update :lot-o-toke:

First: lets start with the new cut clones that are 1 week old, now have roots. check it out gentlemen, not much change up top yet, but down below is going oFF :thedoubletake:
plant_growth_0201.jpg

plant_growth_013.jpg

Ok next are some pics of my new "Jack Flash" Mother she is doing ok after a nice flush 2days ago. The 3 others are females it is confirmed now! These are some of the extra unkown strains. I decided to keep a couple because they looked very good. especially this one the "first pic" LOL! then her 2 unknown bastard sisters, LMAO!! followed by a group shot in there home, then 2 pics of "Jack Flash Mother"
plant_growth_015.jpg
plant_growth_017.jpg
plant_growth_016.jpg
plant_growth_014.jpg
plant_growth_0191.jpg
plant_growth_018.jpg

Alright what youve been waiting for, lets finish strong with the "GOOD STUFF":bong:
Lets see what kind amazing things are happening in the FLOWERING ROOM!!
The 2 Mothers, mid-size clones and even the new "SOG" clones are all showing the signs of Flowering in transition!! I couldn't be happier right now, even though I had a timer and a pump go out this week. I fixed the problems and never skipped a beat. The "Blue Planet Nutrients" are holding very stable very slight ph adjustment if any. sometime its not worth the trouble its barely moved. until I get a digi Ph meter the drops keep me in a good healthy 6.0ph.
plant_growth_0211.jpg
plant_growth_0221.jpg
plant_growth_0231.jpg
plant_growth_0262.jpg
plant_growth_0251.jpg
plant_growth_0241.jpg

Thank you everyone for your participation thus far. Lets keep it rolling :rollit:

Looking great. :thumb:

Lookin gooooooood!
awesome update.
Everything's looking really healthy in that party wagon!
:thumb:

Looking good buddy! They are very happy and healthy looking. + rep! :goodjob:

:popcorn:

Looking good buddy! They are very happy and healthy looking. + rep! :goodjob:

:popcorn:
Thanks Xlr8, I will be posting a new update in couple days. Im getting excited, things are really starting to take shape so to speak. lol.

Back
Top Bottom