420RR's First Journal 2013 Jack Flash Hydro SOG Grow

Re: 420RR's First Journal 2013 Jack Flash Hydro SOG Grow Powered By Blue Planet Nutri

I'm a dolt about most things, but fairly perspicacious when it comes to words and their usage... ;)

X straight dropping the knowledge on us!
I'm going to try and use that word 3 times today..
thanks for constantly expanding my dumbhead..

Re: 420RR's First Journal 2013 Jack Flash Hydro SOG Grow Powered By Blue Planet Nutri

Perspicacious - now that's a good word you don't often see used!

you know, the word I think I see most is dicky do.
every time lately when I go pee my belly sticks out more then my dicky do :)

:rofl:

:popcorn: Drive by to welcome you to our community and to complement you on your fine looking hydro set-up and your beautiful mother donors...REPS to you! :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:
:welcome: stoked you could make it. and:thanks: for the compliments! I hopefully it will be a fun time for all who sub in.

:allgood: everybody! just wanted everyone to know that I m preparing for My Feb 1rst change over day. This is the day I have chosen to turn the lights to 12/12. Its going to be a very busy day. I will be changing out the some bulbs in the lights, transplanting clones on that day to start my first set of SOG plants. I will taking some new clones to insure my SOG cycle continues. Cleaning and setting up the E & F systems with my new "BLUE PLANET NUTES" which should arrive on or before Feb 1. :Namaste: Thanks to Corey, My Package is in route already!:yahoo: I may have to make a run to my local hydro shop to pic up some more supplies.

Im having a slight problem with a small algae build up in the tray around my pots, where light can easily get to. Im thinking of doing what jandre2k3 did and put a layer of clay around the pots to help with the algae problem.

Question for you guys, Is green algae bad?

Green algae is mostly an eyesore, but does little real damage to an otherwise healthy plant. It will mess with your PH though, so better to keep it at bay. For hydro systems, I like a product called "Zone" by Dutch Master nutrients. Helps keep root-zone healthy and limit/wipe-out algae, and other pathogens and nasties you don't want. Its wonderful stuff for hydro, IMO. Limiting light hitting liquid from your reservoir via clay pebbles or whatever method, is good thing too - you'll have more stable PH as a result. :)

:allgood: everybody! just wanted everyone to know that I m preparing for My Feb 1rst change over day. This is the day I have chosen to turn the lights to 12/12. Its going to be a very busy day. I will be changing out the some bulbs in the lights, transplanting clones on that day to start my first set of SOG plants. I will taking some new clones to insure my SOG cycle continues. Cleaning and setting up the E & F systems with my new "BLUE PLANET NUTES" which should arrive on or before Feb 1. :Namaste: Thanks to Corey, My Package is in route already!:yahoo: I may have to make a run to my local hydro shop to pic up some more supplies.

Im having a slight problem with a small algae build up in the tray around my pots, where light can easily get to. Im thinking of doing what jandre2k3 did and put a layer of clay around the pots to help with the algae problem.

Question for you guys, Is green algae bad?

Green Algae won't cause any harm(at least it doesn't in my system). I get a touch of algae on many of my Hempy pots with no ill effect. In fact, green algae produces Oxygen.

agree with x and fied. it'll play with ph a bit but its nothing serious. clay pebbles is a good idea. as fied says it produces o2 thats why its needed in tropical fish tanks. but for me i like a clean enviroment with no algae.

ok everybody can relax now IM HERE!!! LOL the king of dorkness has arrived!!!, i finally got here rr420 and got caught up, i agree on just doing 18/6, i am a big fan of glr but you need simple and a baseline to go from, so that when you try it you'll have personal experience to compare to, it looks like you have alot of top shelf help already tagging along, hardly a need for a schmuck like this bid character lol, but i'll surly tag along and even be annoying from time to time!:thumb:

ok everybody can relax now IM HERE!!! LOL the king of dorkness has arrived!!!, i finally got here rr420 and got caught up, i agree on just doing 18/6, i am a big fan of glr but you need simple and a baseline to go from, so that when you try it you'll have personal experience to compare to, it looks like you have alot of top shelf help already tagging along, hardly a need for a schmuck like this bid character lol, but i'll surly tag along and even be annoying from time to time!:thumb:

:welcome: Glad to have you here. I am kinda partial to the Irish. Im small part Irish. I have Never been to Ireland, but I have all the signs!!! fair skin with freckles and strawberry blonde hair, not quite the full on red. lol! I think my last name has some Irish relation.

:cough:VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE

MY "BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS" ARE HERE!:yahoo:
plant_growth1.jpg

Look out FEB 1rst here we come! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Thank you and much props to Corey at "BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS" FOR A SUPER FAST DELIVERY! what was that like 2 days? Super stoked cant wait to start using them on FEB 1. when I move the Jack Flash clones in to E & B to start Flowering.

Question for you Corey and for all my new friends using "BPN" products. You all see what I just received from "BPN" above its the 2 part complete high yield system, add in some GH "Cal-Mag" and DM "Zone". to the mix. My Clones are at 3 weeks using about nute solution at about 500 ppms right now, I will be transplanting them into the ebb and flow and setting lights for 12/12. OK HERE IS THE "?" what would be your "exact" recipe be for the first week in the reservoir for the new clones. I have 20 gallon reservoir and will be using RO water that starts at 5ppm. and GO! LOL!!

I can't wait to see how the bpn works in hydro. Every bpn I see is in dirt.
I love working with different water set ups.

:peace:
My grow is / was changing over to soil, but my cloner will remain aero. I have two different set-ups the NFT and AERO/DWC running in the bloom tent.The NFT is the most productive and maybe after a design modification I may try it again. As far as BPN goes good service is the way he does business, I am using 3 part along with Liquid Seaweed and Bloom Booster...Root Magic for transplanting....I am into early flower and noticed lots of new flowers tonight. :cheesygrinsmiley:

if ur using ur aercloner for soil transplants, keep ur roots shorter. dont let them get long and hairy as they are conditioned to hydro and will die off and just sprout new roots anyway. couple inches is all u need for soil transplants and coco transplants. just incase u didnt know that Hoz.

if ur using ur aercloner for soil transplants, keep ur roots shorter. dont let them get long and hairy as they are conditioned to hydro and will die off and just sprout new roots anyway. couple inches is all u need for soil transplants and coco transplants. just incase u didnt know that Hoz.
I will be transplanting into (hydroton) clay only, no soil. then into ebb and flow system right in to flowering. My roots are already really long, 3 weeks old. I have to replenishing the water in the aerogarden everyday now they are chugging. I might try to get a head start tonight and transplant the babies.

Back
Top Bottom