420RR's First Journal 2013 Jack Flash Hydro SOG Grow

Re: 420RR's First Journal 2013 Jack Flash Hydro SOG Grow Powered By Blue Planet Nutri

gratz on the bpn! a very good choice!! and yup fast is how he ships, as far as a recommend on use,i would just follow the bpn schedule as close as you can for the age of your plants, Corey has really done his homework on these products, hell give him a call or email nobody can tell you better how to use bpn than its creator!! :thumb:
Absolutely agree with ya. I just want this journal to have some good general info for people to reference.

Re: 420RR's First Journal 2013 Jack Flash Hydro SOG Grow Powered By Blue Planet Nutri

I can't wait to see how the bpn works in hydro. Every bpn I see is in dirt.
I love working with different water set ups.

:peace:

You might want to check out members 420fied and Xlr8 for some BPN hydro action. :) They're 2 of many others of course, just 2 I know are getting amazing results with hydro&bpn. I'm starting my hempies on BPN next week :)

EDIT:I lost track of which journal I'm on :rofl:

Well time for an update :tokin: I have been really busy. so here it goes short, sweet and to the point.
Here are some new pics of everything so far. New Clones have been taken.
plant_growth_012.jpg

The grow room was gutted, cleaned and set back up. (bulbs were changed to 12/3000k and 8/6500k)
plant_growth_0013.jpg

3 week old clones were transplanted and moved to room and put in the ebb & flow Filled with
Blue Planet Nutrients
plant_growth_0074.jpg
plant_growth_0044.jpg
plant_growth_0083.jpg

Ok now the other system is not running at this time. The plants sitting in here are in the soiless.hydroton combo in fabric pots.
along with the mothers you see here are in the fabric pots are all being watered by hand for now. Also I defoliated the 2 mothers.
plant_growth_010.jpg
plant_growth_011.jpg

This is my clone/mother closet set back properly.
plant_growth_0054.jpg
plant_growth_0063.jpg

Alright so lights are on 12/12 regiment now. The "BPN" products are in full effect. so now we sit back :rollit: and wait.:bitingnails:

Great update!
And props on all the hard work.
Looks squeeky clean up in those rooms.
:thumb:

Love the Aero Garden! I saw them advertised for growing herbs and thought they looked like really neat little all in one units. Are they as good as they sound? The advertising blurb implies you just set it and it controls everything, letting you know when you need to add nutes etc. Not cheap but very neat and it looks great for cloning.

Everything looks great and the plants all look very healthy!

Love the Aero Garden! I saw them advertised for growing herbs and thought they looked like really neat little all in one units. Are they as good as they sound? The advertising blurb implies you just set it and it controls everything, letting you know when you need to add nutes etc. Not cheap but very neat and it looks great for cloning.

Everything looks great and the plants all look very healthy!

Thank you Green knight for the compliment sir. I really like the aerogarden myself for space and its easy use. At first you can just basicly follow directions and it does what it says. BUT, other than letting the internal timer work, I personally dont "set it and forget it" and then wait for the aerogarden to tell me it needs something. I believe and I think that most everyone would agree that our plants once rooted in an aeroponics type system, they tend to grow extremely fast. This especially so in the aerogarden! LOL!! After my clones root and touch the reservoir, they just start chugging water and nutes. I am topping the 1 gallon reservoir off every day. It literally drops like 3/4" below the "fill to line" inside the aerogarden, yes daily! LOL! I was quite surprised to see exactly how much the plants are actually drinking. Its pretty crazy, they sure are thirsty ladies. So It does work, but you still have to check it daily to make sure everything is all good, just like you would in any grow system and or grow room. (ph,ppms,temps and reservoir levels etc...).

Great update!
And props on all the hard work.
Looks squeeky clean up in those rooms.
:thumb:

Thank you for the props! Vick074
I have been working very hard and it Took many hours, taking my time to make sure it was done right.

By no means is Aero easy...the constant monitoring requires dedication to your grow...that's OK if you are a hermit or never go anywhere. I am switching back to soil/coco as soon as my current grow is finished. I am not saying I won't do it again, but I see the need for some serious modifications to my aerobloomer/nft set up BEFORE it goes back into use...I will try to document all the changes I feel will be necessary at harvest as I remove the plants and the unit from my tent...:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Hi 420RR!

Nice update, and really love your attention to cleanliness with your space. It'll save you headaches down the road, trust me! Looking very good brother. Nice job!

I saw your question on nutrient recipe, but I use the 3 part, so I'll not be much help other than to reiterate the usage guide on the Blue Planet Nutrients website. As far as the Zone and the Cal/Mag, If it were me, I'd probably start at about 1.5ml per gallon of the Zone (adjust up or down depending on need later), and maybe 3ml - 4ml per gallon of the cal/mag for starters. Again, adjust if you need to later. Those would be pretty good starting points with those I'd think. You could go up to 5ml on the cal/mag and about 12ml per 5 gallons (slightly over 2ml per gallon) of the Zone if needed down the road (if you see root issues at all). Just my 2 cents on it...

Assuming your Cal/mag is like most I've seen/used... I'm guessing the label says 5ml per gallon.

Great updates and journal so far. :thumb:

Hi 420RR!

Nice update, and really love your attention to cleanliness with your space. It'll save you headaches down the road, trust me! Looking very good brother. Nice job!

I saw your question on nutrient recipe, but I use the 3 part, so I'll not be much help other than to reiterate the usage guide on the Blue Planet Nutrients website. As far as the Zone and the Cal/Mag, If it were me, I'd probably start at about 1.5ml per gallon of the Zone (adjust up or down depending on need later), and maybe 3ml - 4ml per gallon of the cal/mag for starters. Again, adjust if you need to later. Those would be pretty good starting points with those I'd think. You could go up to 5ml on the cal/mag and about 12ml per 5 gallons (slightly over 2ml per gallon) of the Zone if needed down the road (if you see root issues at all). Just my 2 cents on it...

Assuming your Cal/mag is like most I've seen/used... I'm guessing the label says 5ml per gallon.

Great updates and journal so far. :thumb:
Thanks man for the props. :blunt: Im following the BPN 2 part schedule for starters and just followed directions on the cal/mag and zone. Once I added the BPN products as directed per the shcedule, the PPMs were perfect right at 500, the ph was right on as well at 6.0. water temp at 72. I actually just checked it a few mins ago and everything is the same its completely stable!! plants look great with no signs shock of any kind. WOW thats awesome! This absolutely has to be the "BLUE PLANET NUTES" at work!!! I look forward feeding them upping the BPN intake soon and seeing the new growth on my ladies in the near future.:morenutes:

Very clean RR. Love the setup! Great update.
Thanks bro, I was waiting for you and X to say something, LOL! I really appreciate your guys tech support. Im thinking of trying to see how many 2L bottles I could fit in my E&F system. Well there is only one way to find out. I guess I will Have to raise up my Mt. dew intake and switch from cans to 2L's. LOL! that should get me alot really quick!

:thanks: to everyone for the reps!! I just noticed, I have 5 bars now, WHAT!! :slide:Oh daaang, old 420ramrod is coming up in the community. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom