6-Day Sensitization Protocol: Resetting The Tolerance Levels

I thought for sure I left a post here yesterday. I hate when that happens. It means it's somewhere else. Lol! If anyone stumbles upon it let me know please. :battingeyelashes:

I'm starting a reset. I had my last brownie last night. I'm out of Carnival and DDA, and I'm over consuming, so no time like the present.

The site seems to be running wonky today, or is it me being reactive? I keep cussing at the screen. :rofl:

I found my post over under using cannabis to reduce opiates during surgery it's definately time for a reset. :rofl:

*The days are longer than the nights, and I can get out every day and walk.
* I'm practicing intermittent fasting, which should ramp up energy levels even more. Lol!
* I'm out of both Carnival and Dark Devil Auto, which means I'm compromising when I choose what to smoke.
* I've been smoking and consuming almost continuiously, my cue that it's time to do a reset.
* I leave for San Deigo on the 16th, and it would be nice to have a fresh system when I head out in that direction.
* I've been meditating daily for almost five months now, with only two misses in all that time. This suggests I have the emotional wherewithal to pull this off.

.......Looks to me like it's time for a reset. Anybody want to join in? :battingeyelashes:

I'll be starting in the morning. I have one more brownie and my window of opportunity for eating today closes in 20 minutes, allowing me plenty of time to consume it and have the entire evening to enjoy it. I'd love the company, but there's no need for anyone to put yourselves through this. I know you'll hold me together. :circle-of-love:

Eating my brownie.................now. :slide:

I’ve kept myself busy all day and I have 3.5 hours before my window for eating closes, so I think this is a good time to go for a walk.

The daughter ended up at the ER today. I didn’t even reach for my bong. :battingeyelashes: So far so good. I have enough residual cannabinoids in the system to have some euphoria going on still.

I’ve kept myself busy all day and I have 3.5 hours before my window for eating closes, so I think this is a good time to go for a walk.

The daughter ended up at the ER today. I didn’t even reach for my bong. :battingeyelashes: So far so good. I have enough residual cannabinoids in the system to have some euphoria going on still.
Oh no, I hope the daughter is all good. Sending good thoughts. :thumb:

Thanks guys. :hug: The daughter got filled with fluids and tested out. All clear from lab results. They want her to see a gastroenterologist. She’s been throwing up now for over a month, and this woman didn’t let heself vomit from the time she was three. Seriously, she kept herself from doing so all her life up to now. Cannabis is helping her, but there’s something being missed.

I know she’ll be fine. She knows she’ll be fine. It’s just the getting there that’s a challenge.

So far I feel marvelous. Amy, I think it was a good idea to have started the fasting program. It’s only been a few days but I can feel a difference, subtle though it may be.

Tomorrow I’ll be hoping for some of that natural euphoria. You know, I’ve trained myself to create an anandamide dump on demand. That should come in handy too. :battingeyelashes:

Sorry to here about your daughter Sue. Hope she doesn't get to dehydrated. It sucks to have a loved one with health problems.

She’s home and resting Derbybud. Thanks. :hug: They want her to see a gastroenterologist for a scope. Oh fun! She was mostly dehydrated from vomiting and they fixed that real quick.

She’s home and resting Derbybud. Thanks. :hug: They want her to see a gastroenterologist for a scope. Oh fun! She was mostly dehydrated from vomiting and they fixed that real quick.
Lopin had some bad issues a few years back. We ended up in the ER 5 times in 7 weeks. Thought they were going to dedicate a wing for her. Hang in there as it can be a long process with all sorts of tests to get to the real problems. Thoughts and prayers your way

Made it through the first day with no problems at all. That reassured me that I really was sick when I tried the last time. Lol! I was a little leery coming into this experience, but I feel much better about it.

Didn't fall off either the abstinence or the fasting. All systems go and on full tilt. :yahoo:

I think I'll turn in early tonight. I had a Callanetics session and a three-mile walk, plus some today, on top of the low-level stress of the daughter's concerns. All-in-all a day full of energy, and now I'm beat. Tomorrow's a new day of possibilities. :battingeyelashes:

I’ve been avoiding you because everything you say I’ve experienced and I was getting some ptsd from a manic period. Dr Sulak saved my life. Personally. I had his cell number and he was there for me always. That frigging man is a serious conductor.

I’ve been avoiding you because everything you say I’ve experienced and I was getting some ptsd from a manic period. Dr Sulak saved my life. Personally. I had his cell number and he was there for me always. That frigging man is a serious conductor.

Next time you see him tell him he’s one of my heros. He was the man who inspired this thread and my drive to spread the word that cannabis is the gateway drug away from opioids.

Someday I’d like to meet him. I have great admiration for his passion and courage.

Wait....you’ve been avoiding me? Why so?

Sue you’ve only had a very small taste. That man is amazing. I go to him for reiki treatments for the past 5 years. He likes to train his staff on me, something about me being easy to treat. The man can tap into your nervous system and cells. I honestly could praise him with every word available in the human vocabulary.

Sue you’ve only had a very small taste. That man is amazing. I go to him for reiki treatments for the past 5 years. He likes to train his staff on me, something about me being easy to treat. The man can tap into your nervous system and cells. I honestly could praise him with every word available in the human vocabulary.

I could sense that about him. He has very happy chi. :battingeyelashes: I’m having goosebumps. Wow!

Hahaha! I can imagine.

About an hour ago I said I was calling it a night, but here I still am, working the threads. Lol! Ok....one more try, and this time I’m turning off the devices. :battingeyelashes:

He always has a gentle smirk in the corner of his mouth. And I know why :) but the world isn’t ready. I discovered by being public with the spiritual connection. Lost 5 jobs and nearly died because of the internet and what I could sense through digital connection by meditation and trance.

Back
Top Bottom