6 Ladies Cloned Trifecta, 2019, Indoor 4x8 LED

I seriously regret not pulling the two out when they were still tiny. These things suck!

Star47 trying to get noticed in the back.

8C87D4AE-8940-42AB-B548-80CF50197C6B.jpeg
A32DFF1F-665F-4E98-858E-26624B9EF547.jpeg
B6AC2B33-00AB-4436-B800-638F464830FA.jpeg
D4C1AA93-E069-4D54-AE10-74588B369183.jpeg

Those white spots and the blurple lighting makes it look like phosphorus on a black-light poster!
That’s the corn cob medium they send the mites in. I don’t think they’ve made it back there. That’s where all the LBs hang out.

They know where the free food is...
I need them to get up in the Jacks. I knocked down every web I could see. Do they eat the leaves only, or pistols too?

I don't know the answer to that. I do know that I've read websites that say that Dr. Bronner's unscented castille liquid soap and water will kill spider mites (that's what I use for aphids, thrips, and whiteflies straight through harvest).

Just in case everything else still doesn't do it.
Yeah I planned on researching what I could use “soap” wise that’s naturalish.
We have some stuff called Myers that I thought about too. Maybe I can go whale hunting and make my own. Lol!

I knock the sh*t out of them at dark with the spray bottle. They say you can literally spray them off with water, but mine aren’t outdoor. I want to try new things, because it seems like most folks say f-it and give up.

If we can’t/shouldn’t use oils, and the mites get immune to the other natural pesticides, I’d like to see what else is out there. Try some liquid smoke or something? Lol.

Maybe I can swap the music from B Marley to the Baby Shark song and see if they just go away. Lol!

How often/much do you water during flower... say in your 10g pots? Just comparing. I’m not sure if it’s the fans or what, but I feel like I have to water about 2.5-3 gallons every other day. So 2 quarts per, give or take 16oz. I toss .5-1qt a night for the tops. The Jacks drink a lot more, but they are closer to the heater.
Yes I still have to use one.

How often/much do you water during flower... say in your 10g pots? Just comparing. I’m not sure if it’s the fans or what, but I feel like I have to water about 2.5-3 gallons every other day. So 2 quarts per, give or take 16oz. I toss .5-1qt a night for the tops. The Jacks drink a lot more, but they are closer to the heater.
Yes I still have to use one.
Remember I have those tall ass 7g potato felts. Lol. Those little windows really work btw.

Remember I have those tall ass 7g potato felts. Lol. Those little windows really work btw.

Never again though. Too fn tall.

Untopped clone! The person who gave it to me said it basically stops growing at a certain point so I wanted to see. It did!
She’s nice! These are the 4 I kept. Roots look nice. 2 off the 47s and 2 off the Afghans. The roots look really good.
How full do you let them get before you up? They’re in jiffy pods.
D521284D-4C25-408C-B3B0-AE52F8330B76.jpeg

She’s nice! These are the 4 I kept. Roots look nice. 2 off the 47s and 2 off the Afghans. The roots look really good.
How full do you let them get before you up? They’re in jiffy pods.
D521284D-4C25-408C-B3B0-AE52F8330B76.jpeg

Edited the lighting.
789A45B7-29CD-48A0-8B33-2423827BBB93.jpeg

Why so little soil in there? I do my cloning in solo cups and wait until they're drinking every other day before I move them to 1 gallon. If those were mine I would slide them out, fill the bottom with soil, and put them back in. And put the clear cuts in solid cups to protect the roots from light.
Not gonna lie, YouTube. lol!
Dudes turned out bad ass though. This is the first ones that took like that for me.
He let them get about to where they are, then put them in gallons.

Back
Top Bottom