ChronicPurps

Hi 420 mag. I have this 2x4x6 tent and a 600w mh/hps switchable dimmable light and im running a 500 cfm centrifugal fan. My temps currently run in between mid 80s to low 90s with the light running but my humidity is 39%-mid 40s. Im trying to get more circulation in there with clip fans. I was wondering since i have to run alot of ducting behind the tent if i need a booster to push more air through all of it because my 6" holes in my tent are both on the right side ones on the back wall at the bottom which i use for intake goes through the rear then to the left and up a wall to a window. Then it runs through my hood then i have a fan attached then goes up and out the tent.
Any help with how to drop my temps or what to do ill post pics

Kind of ghetto rigged atm but this is what it is the one duct on the bottom goes to the left up and another left out a window and exhaust is going up and out pushing the other way how can i lower temps?
420-magazine-mobile557011065.jpg

Sent from my LGMS631 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Is there a better way? Am i doing it wrong? I dont have a/c in my house and temps are high 70s mid 80s usually. I was gunna run a carbon filter>booster>duct>hood>fan>duct>exhaust and put more vent fans

So i feel stupid now because i took the intake off the hood and just let it hang in the bottom hole so i have fresh air in my tent..... Now temps are inbetween 76-84 86 tops humidity is now mid 40s low 50s is that ok to run?

I dont mind if i have to water often just wondering if that changes nute schedules? Im using ro water ph down cal mag and the fox farms trio

Back
Top Bottom