7/10 concentrate day get together!

Got it all finished. It's not as dark as my last batch, which is good.

7c128bac3bcea8894d3223f9cd535503.jpg

Just a little bit, but it's enough to get us through tomorrow. :) it's made with Purple Kush so I suspect that's why it's darker also.

Sorry for the late arrival but I couldn't decide which flavor to bring so I brought em all::volcano-smiley:
Purple Jolly Rancher, GG #4, Strawberry Fields, and Durban Cookies.
I forgot my tools!! Anyone got a pen or rig? ;)
wax_collection_for_710.jpg

Every time I upload photos to this site I feel like its 1995. Oh well, here are some pictures of my new glass. I haven't used the BHO tube yet. But, I have a couple of ounces of trim ready to go.

20160709_165013.jpg
20160709_164946.jpg
20160709_164921.jpg

Oooo..... That's some pretty glass Brunt. :battingeyelashes: :love:

image14423.jpeg

Melt 1 gm CCO and 5 ml of olive oil together until the CCO is completely dispersed. Add 1 TBS liquid sunflower lecithin and 3 TBS olive oil, mix thoroughly. Refrigerate overnight.

Tomorrow morning I'll mix 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and immersion blend the hell out of it until it's the consistency of yogurt. Mix in some fruit and juice and I have my favorite super-charged BioBomb smoothie breakfast to start off 7/10 with a bang. :battingeyelashes:

What did you use for a solvent? And pardon the silly question. What is the difference between shatter and cco, or dabs?

I noticed this went unanswered. There are different extraction methods used, but basically, the only difference is that CCO is decarbed and shatter or wax or whatever you want to call it, doesn't need to be decarbed because you're heating it when you consume it.

I mixed up my smoothie base and then took my dose without diluting it. My older brother came to drive us to the airport. I climbed into the vehicle and immediately took off. :laughtwo:

I can't remember the last time I was this high. Lol! We have three hours until my other brother's flight leaves. I am soooooo high.

Happy 7/10 everyone. :yahoo:

I mixed up my smoothie base and then took my dose without diluting it. My older brother came to drive us to the airport. I climbed into the vehicle and immediately took off. :laughtwo:

I can't remember the last time I was this high. Lol! We have three hours until my other brother's flight leaves. I am soooooo high.

Happy 7/10 everyone. :yahoo:
Hey Sue, you wouldn't happen to be high, would you?

Happy 710 brothers and sisters, and anyone who doesn't fit the first two categories. Took my almost evaporated ethanol kief extraction and whipped it up into a budder then spread it on silicone to finish. I will be happy when switching to the rosin press as there is no wait after pressing, just press, collect, enjoy.
image14447.jpeg

Mmmmmm...... Looks tasty though.

Yes Canna, I might be high. :laughtwo: Still flying blissfully high. I've been having an extended conversation with my older brother, wondering in the back of my mind how much of this I'll remember later. :laughtwo:

Six hours after consuming the breakfast smoothie and the heart's still racing. The senses are still shifting all over the place. Everything tingles. :laughtwo:

I did something very right with this oil or with this smoothie mix. Damn! This is sooooo good!!!! :slide:

Back
Top Bottom