7/10 concentrate day get together!

I made us some oil capsules for the holiday! Here are some pics.

4ca0ae4682d7c0bf3c0bba3cf8036f03.jpg

6722c3efdb955d5510f4af97617bb3f8.jpg

We ended up with 95 caps, 85 were mostly oil, the other 10 were a mix of bud/oil. Have a great night! :cco:

Canna...... :bravo:

This is where I was before I passed out across the bed "I'll just stretch out here for a minute......," slept for 5 hours and woke up like it was morning. :laughtwo:

I remembered what I was going to do at that time too. Everclear and 7 grams of an excellent choice of bud material into the freezer for winterizing. Time to whip up some celebratory concentrates. :slide:

image14372.jpeg

This is where I was before I passed out across the bed "I'll just stretch out here for a minute......," slept for 5 hours and woke up like it was morning. :laughtwo:

I remembered what I was going to do at that time too. Everclear and 7 grams of an excellent choice of bud material into the freezer for winterizing. Time to whip up some celebratory concentrates. :slide:

image14372.jpeg

Removed it from the freezer. I just got word that I have a surprise coming that negates the necessity of making my own. Now you tell me the universe isn't a wonderous and abundant source of joy. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Still getting used to this dab thing. It's a different buzz for sure. I think I need to clean this Quartz banger :rofl: ...the hash from the low grade kief is good and tasty but dark and definitely dirties up a rig quickly! May make some rosin for 710. Or try ETOH extraction with the higher grade dry ice kief. Or both lol. My rosin plates are on their way to me and the arbor press and heaters are coming also. I will also have a temp sensor for each plate. It will all be here by the 15th and this DIY press will end up costing 260.
Then it's on demand personal amounts of rosin! I may get some rosin bags to press kief.

image14389.jpeg

Hey just went to the front porch and saw my plates!

They are made of CUNI (copper nickel) for good heat transfer and have wooden insulators with central metal dowels to prevent the heat from the plates from just flowing into the metal of the press. These plates have very cool hand fabricated mounts that will allow me to use this for an arbor press build or later a hydraulic Jack setup.

image14398.jpeg

Don'tcha just love getting goodies on the porch? Makes ya wanna kiss the mailman...well maybe you wouldn't unless it's a mail "lady". LOL
If I kissed my mailman he would fall over from the impact, he's about 120 years old I think. :laugh:

Can't wait to read all about your adventures with this.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom