7/10 concentrate day get together!

Haha that's so nice! I would be dabbing the hell out of that!

I'm not sure if you've had the bud of GG#4 but this shatter has such a similar taste and I personally love the gluey taste.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Coffee CannaOil
image14457.jpeg

Made by:
1 unused K Cup coffee
2 oz Everclear
1 Tbl Liquid Lecithin
3.5 gms weed
Using Krug coffee K cup machine puncture up as you would make a cup of coffee
Remove. Tear foil off cup. Empty in a cup. Save K cup Add weed EverClear. Add Lecithin. Stir. Let sit overnight. Using K Cup strain 420-coffee tincture. Let evaporate. I used a plastic gelato spoon to scrape bowl.
Booyah!! :thumb:

Ziggy, that's brilliant!!! :bravo:

image37172.jpg

Loading in some fresh wax. :slide:

Coffee CannaOil
image14457.jpeg

Made by:
1 unused K Cup coffee
2 oz Everclear
1 Tbl Liquid Lecithin
3.5 gms weed
Remove. Tear foil off cup. Empty in a cup. Save K cup Add weed EverClear. Add Lecithin. Stir. Let sit overnight. Using K Cup strain 420-coffee tincture. Let evaporate. I used a plastic gelato spoon to scrape bowl.
Did you vape that?

Coffee CannaOil
image14457.jpeg

Made by:
1 unused K Cup coffee
2 oz Everclear
1 Tsp Liquid Lecithin
3.5 gms weed

Hope you don't mind me changing it to screenshot the recipe.

Well we all lived through this but it was a bit rough haha. My tolerance is through the roof at this point. Good thing I am stocked up! Love you all and wondering when you think we should do the next smokathon?

:laughtwo: I was thinking this morning that an entire week of partying might be a bit excessive, even for us. Lol! We've indulged heavily in concentrates so all of us have pushed our tolerance levels to the max. I left the house this morning to get labs done, so I couldn't have my brownie for breakfast. I made sure to take three THC capsules before I left and I'm carrying the vape pen and a brownie in my purse. Spoiled? What would make you think that? :rofl:

You throw a great party bud. :hug:

Thank u sweet sue I am still learning making it but each time now is getting there
Yeh the sig lol bloody app always crashes
Home now
N time to get dabbing
Some agent orange shatter some bk2 shatter n chiesel crumble

3f33394f726ce10d37d0dfb11dc64e77.jpg

Sent from my bumhole using Crapatalk

No wonder we're all so enamoured with concentrates. This picture could be used professionally. It's an exquisite example of the differences between strains as well as the textural variations in different concentrate approaches. Well done. :high-five: Why don't you live next door to me? :laughtwo:

Well we all lived through this but it was a bit rough haha. My tolerance is through the roof at this point. Good thing I am stocked up! Love you all and wondering when you think we should do the next smokathon?

Every day. :laugh:

Whatever the next holiday is. We could call it "Holiday Smoke-A-Thon" and then it will cover everyone everywhere. :)

I treated myself to two pieces of caramel last night, these are some strong azzed caramels for sure! The only Indica cannabutter I had left went to this batch. So they are reserved for nighty nites...and maybe a couple hours before that. :laugh:

My goal the next few months is getting some Indica strains going and harvested. Time to check my Auto seed stock.

Everything posted here looked awesome!

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom