7/10 concentrate day get together!

Congrats Shiggity! :high-five: Ooooooo....... You're gonna have fun with these. :laughtwo:

The universe just smiled on SweetSue.

image14414.jpeg

I have the most generous friends. :circle-of-love:

Ok, this is why we smoke concentrates. :laughtwo: :slide: This stuff is soooooo sweet and potent. What a life. :laughtwo:

I can see I'll be keeping the vape pen close by today and tomorrow. Lol!

IMG_20160709_231616.jpg
IMG_20160709_231717.jpg
IMG_20160709_231811.jpg
IMG_20160709_231848.jpg
IMG_20160709_232056.jpg
IMG_20160709_232258.jpg
IMG_20160709_232403.jpg
IMG_20160709_232737.jpg
IMG_20160710_001643.jpg
IMG_20160710_001626.jpg
IMG_20160710_001618.jpg
nice sweet, i got off by butt and did a shatter run with all my stem and 2 oz of time machine and buster kief , full pics when it evaps off, got it sitting on the heat matt now prob be 3 days at least , so hard waiting!

like my home made looks dodgy but works evaporation lid LOL ,i was pretty detirmined to get this done even if i had to macgyver it a little (macgyver theme music starts)

like my home made looks dodgy but works evaporation lid LOL ,i was pretty detirmined to get this done even if i had to macgyver it a little (macgyver theme music starts)

A fine tribute to the day. :high-five:

What did you use for a solvent? And pardon the silly question. What is the difference between shatter and cco, or dabs?
i had to use acetone instead of iso , ive done both in the past and ive heard people say they cant seem to get that acetone flav out of thier shatter but i seriously do get it out , i leave it to evaporate on a seedling heat mat till it turns to shatter,and what a wait that is LOL .

anyway shouls be interesting to see what i get from this load of stem mainly then just 2 oz kief ,sticky stems though and i have about 2 years worth still left LOL i will not waste anything!

im not too schooled on making cco and the rest this simpleton shatter run recipe has kept me happy ,my prob is i smoke a lot of bud and i mean lots hahaha

not too schooled on making cco and the rest this simpleton shatter run recipe has kept me happy ,my prob is i smoke a lot of bud and i mean lots hahaha[/QUOTE]

:laughtwo: It's a matter of perspective, really. I don't see the copious amounts of consumption as a bad thing, unless it consumes more than you can produce. (kind of like me :straightface: ) Most of us here consume more than average people dream of. Considering that less than two years ago I was one of those unknowing average people, this sometimes feel surreal.

No complaints though. :laughtwo: as I reach for that vape pen one more time. Lol!

Does fingerhash count? I am piecemeal harvesting, so I have fingerhash tomorrow. And today.
Of course it counts! It's concentrated trichomes!

I have only a little ethanol left but I will soon be solvent free! So I froze some and froze the grade 2 dry ice kief and saturated it with the frozen ethanol for an hour in the freezer. Then screwed the Mason lid down on a coffee filter. I tore off the excess filter because any filter will soak with the ethanol. Less filter is less waste. I have a second batch of ethanol soaking with the kief right now and am dehydrating the first bit in an 80F room with a coffee filter sitting over the top to prevent dust infiltration.

image14420.jpeg

:yahoo: So much fun going on. :laughtwo: I just got back from a family luncheon, so it's time to kick into party mode again. Where's that wax?????

There it is. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Every time I upload photos to this site I feel like its 1995. Oh well, here are some pictures of my new glass. I haven't used the BHO tube yet. But, I have a couple of ounces of trim ready to go.

20160709_165013.jpg
20160709_164946.jpg
20160709_164921.jpg

Back
Top Bottom