700W LED - Auto Topping Grow - 2 Plants

Dude, I like SERIOUSLY need somethin like one of those timers bank vaults have installed on my tent. My zipper and velcro on the window are going to be worn out in the next 4 weeks other wise

:rofl:

So ya I feel ya bro

LOL

That spray worked well too and it is good for other pests too so if you hadn't grabbed anything check it out

I heard that BioBizz leaf coat works on PWM I've been using it because I saw a thrip or two in there and it leaves a small layer of stuff all over the plant that is biodegradable and just disappears in like two weeks so i spray again. Worked like a charm no more pests and the plants look lovely. I would pH test anything I spray on my plants unless it's from a reputable company who knows what the pH of that milk is. I had a issue with leaves actually getting chemical burns from a no name black soap mix I bought. They look lovely tho beast you're doing some great work :goodjob:

Spart thanks mate some good info.i had plants back out the tent and cleaned all inside the tent again.and sprayed both plants with 2 teaspoons of organic apple cider vinegar to a quarter of water.this should destroy the mold and prevent it coming back.;)

Spart thanks mate.i did take my fan apart and cleaned that all out aswell and was full of fluff and allsorts. And added a second fan for a few days see what happens.and all vents are open on the tent and 1 of the doors lol.so plenty of wind movement and plenty of fresh air getting in and out.time will tell;)

I had probs with PM too. As you are in uk beast then go into boots and order hydrogen peroxide. They dont stock it but it takes 2 days to come in. If they ask what it for just say you got PM on an outdoor garden and you know that PM will kill it. Cost £1.09 for a 200ml bottle at 6% so mix 6 parts water to 1 part h2o2 and spray plants. 3% solution is 3 parts water to 1 part h2o2. Using various methods 24 hours apart to combat PM is also worth considering but no more than 1 method per 24 hours. Even if you combat it one way i would still reccommend getting some h2o2 anyway and use it for bud washing when you harvest so that way if you miss any PM then it will kill any remaining spores. Remove all affected leaves as well during your grow.

I had probs with PM too. As you are in uk beast then go into boots and order hydrogen peroxide. They dont stock it but it takes 2 days to come in. If they ask what it for just say you got PM on an outdoor garden and you know that PM will kill it. Cost £1.09 for a 200ml bottle at 6% so mix 6 parts water to 1 part h2o2 and spray plants. 3% solution is 3 parts water to 1 part h2o2. Using various methods 24 hours apart to combat PM is also worth considering but no more than 1 method per 24 hours. Even if you combat it one way i would still reccommend getting some h2o2 anyway and use it for bud washing when you harvest so that way if you miss any PM then it will kill any remaining spores. Remove all affected leaves as well during your grow.
I have 35% H2o2 how much would I have to cut it down to use for PM?

Hey Beast,

Thought I'd post a few pic of my Buddha Haze today...35days old. Gave her a good haircut 2 days ago and her first nutes...bloom nutes...a few hours ago. I removed all side branches and left only 6 mains. No popcorn on this girl. My defol method leaves most of the largest fans on the plant but hollows out the center between the towers.

IMG_007462.JPG
IMG_007565.JPG
IMG_007758.JPG

I have 35% H2o2 how much would I have to cut it down to use for PM?

Rough & tough, it's 35 parts water to 1 part 35% H2O2. You'd dilute the 35% H2O2 by just under 6:1 to get 6% H2O2 which would then get diluted by another 6:1.

Exact math is:

35% / 6% = 5.83 (Dilute 5.83:1 to get 6% H2O2)
5.83 (first dilution) x 6 (second dilution to get PM spray) = 34.98 (total dilution to get PM spray is 34.98:1)

:Namaste:

That seems a long way round to get to the answer. 6% solution needs 6:1, 3% solution needs 3:1, stands to reason that 35% solution is 35:1. At the end you are looking at having a solution that is 1% to spray or budwash. You could use it a bit stronger if PM is really bad but 1% is ok and just keep repeating applications every so often, i think even once a week will be ok.

That seems a long way round to get to the answer. 6% solution needs 6:1, 3% solution needs 3:1, stands to reason that 35% solution is 35:1. At the end you are looking at having a solution that is 1% to spray or budwash. You could use it a bit stronger if PM is really bad but 1% is ok and just keep repeating applications every so often, i think even once a week will be ok.

I think it's only longer because I explained the math behind it, but any way you get there is fine with me! :welldone:

Been a long day at work.just managed to get to my ladies to check on them.and no more visible mold.such a relief .will update tmz with pics. Happy growing every1;)

2 star welcome and thanks so much appreciate the kind words. It brings me joy to share my findings with all you fellow growers of this fine 420 community.and to see u all eager ready to learn. Really great stuff.and now i see auto growers growing plants just like me .monster autos.priceless.absolute quality;) keep it up all of u.and happy growing ;)

Good day all saturday here in the uk and a very sunny day.so not bad at all.oh and my 2 autos ladies are back to perfect health budding well so a happy grower ;) first if like to show u my regualar fem seed.afghan skunk from suzy seeds.will be taking clones when she is big enough.happy so far
20160813_114006.JPG
and here is dutch passion think big auto.and mephisto genetics polar bear auto.11 days old today
20160813_114027.JPG
here is the second fan i added which has probably saved my plants form there mold journey.now to be forgotten;)
20160813_114058.JPG
and here are the 2 big girls 9 weeks old today.both budding well and enjoying life;)
DSC_004945.JPG
DSC_005045.JPG
20160813_114224.JPG
happy growing every1;):passitleft::high-five::Namaste::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom