700W LED - Auto Topping Grow - 2 Plants

Sup Beast, lookin good man.

Took me a bit to catch up, been crazy busy. Looking forward to see those Auto's runnin. I am sorting out what I am going to do next run and just was looking at those Tangie or also that C4 from FastBuds. You will rock that stuff out I am sure man

Hope everyone is doin well and have a good weekend

Well good day growers its saturday here in the uk the 2 big girls 10 weeks old today.budding well so no bad news to report and very happy so just a waiting game now.
DSC_005453.JPG
.automazar budshots
DSC_005547.JPG
northern light blue auto budshots
DSC_005646.JPG
group canopy shot;)
DSC_005749.JPG
and say hi to my dutch passion auto solo pot plants;)
DSC_005846.JPG
well thats all for now.happy growing every1;)

Looks like that Mazar might give you a stretch for your money yet. She looks to be filling in and starting to stretch up. Can't wait to see what happens. Just started flushing my Mazars at week 11.

Hemi yea she is still growing.and getting very bushy another defol in order for mazar in a few days.this plant does like to stretch so glad mine is low this time and i dont effect bud growth with anymore training;)

*emerges from the shadows* Just thought I'd say, beautiful girls you have there once again Beast. I've been lurking for a while, subbed up for the ending, which looks to be better every week! I really enjoy your journals. When I saw you were up for MOTM I was very pleased. Good luck with that and your harvest to come. *slinks back to the shadows*

Happy thanks so much mate.and welcome.dont be a stranger stop by anytime for anything general chat questions.or pics of ur own plants always welcome.all growers welcome;) happy growing every1;)

As you said you dont mind pics being posted here i thought i would share pics of my defol after you guys advised it should be done. Although some people agree and disagree with defol there was good reason to do mine. All the fan leaves had started to yellow and crisp up so they had served their purpose. I have left minimal leaves on for trimming which will go towards trim for bubble (those that have notable trich's on them). I think this late into flowering these other leaves would do nothing for the plant so got taken off and it also saves me time when it comes to harvest in 3 days time. Not sure if the buds will get much bigger but only time will tell. How the girls looked before are on page 36 of this journal so you guys can see what i had previously.
20160821_110121.jpg
20160821_110056.jpg

Thanks beast. Looking forward to a much speedier trim this time around. May just trim on the plant and hang the whole thing upside down to dry or may cut the individual branches to help it dry that bit quicker. The other half wants the rrf to be turned into bubble hash (that the slightly smaller of the 2 plants), i'm not so sure. While the 120ų screen provides some magical bubble from the rrf (helps her with her pain) i dont want to turn 20g+ into 2-3g of quality bubble. Think i will do half and half. Also looking forward to the blind taste and sight tests with washed vs unwashed buds with a pal of mine. I can only do blind taste tests with me by getting the other half to roll a joint of 1 washed and 1 unwashed and see if i can notice the difference. I havent been sold on bud washing just yet but the last plants needed it to combat any budrot and PM that i may have missed.

Back
Top Bottom