A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Red Light Treatments: Poorly Researched (or Occasionally Dangerous)

(See ralphmossblog.com for a full description of some of these methods)

Acetyl-L-carnitene (w/taxanes)
Alkalinization strategy
Alivizatos method
Autohemotherapy
Bioresonance
Black and yellow salves (caution)
Budwig diet
BX Protocol™
Cancell/Cantron
Cesium chloride (caution)
Chelation, EDTA for cancer
Hulda Clark methods
Coffee enemas (more than 2 x day)
High-dose pancreatic enzymes
Escharotics (caution)
Essiac/Flor Essence® (caution)
Flaxseed oil/cottage cheese
Galavit
GcMAF w/ Nagalase
Goji (not a “cure”)
Grape cure
Graviola (danger)
Gerson therapy
Glutamine supplements
Hoxsey remedies
Hydrogen peroxide
Hyperbaric oxygen for cancer
Kangen water
Laetrile taken orally (caution)
Kelley method
Methylglyoxal
Mangosteen (as a “cure”)
“New German Medicine” (Hamer)
Noni juice (not a “cure”)
Oxygenation strategies
Ozone therapy
pH therapy
Rife machines
Silicium
Tangeretin (with tamoxifen)
Ultraviolet blood irradiation
Urine therapy
!3/

As you can see, just about anything can lead to the healing of cancer. This glaring reality is what convinced me that it has much more to do with your belief in the modality.

You don’t get out of life what you want. You get what you expect. When your desire to survive cancer and your belief in the chosen modality are in sync, spontaneous healing can fall back into normal ranges and the ECS can do what it’s designed to do with cancer cells.

Your beliefs generate the emotions behind your thoughts. Your ECS is closely linked to your endocrine and limbic systems. Although we may be able to kickstart a wounded system and augment with a more natural component, I believe it’s the ECS that’s doing the work of healing. Your belief has everything to do with how you’ll heal.

Do you expect to come through this and live to love a few more decades Cureseeker? Your expectation will drive the healing process.

I have errands to run. I’ll be back. :ciao:

Thank you Oldbear. That was a very effective message. :hug:

Sorry last night my wifi or something was acting up, when i searched h2o2 i didn't even see the wikipedia info... There's alot out there.

I think I might be coming off wrong. I feel pretty good still. I caught my cancer early, years before most. I'm mostly told that i have biochemical failure, and if there are tumor/s it has to be really small. My PSA was 0.24 when i went on erleada(apulutimide), a testosrone cancer cell receptor blocker. My last psa was 0.01. I'm still doing stuff alot of people my age, 62, don't do, and sure is alot of fun. I'm trying to be proactive and stay ahead of the beast. Asking about this stuff spreads knowledge as well as helping myself. Nobody else in my circle is into CCO, green tea, pom juice, tumeric, no flax, catching their own omegas, chasing down their own wild chickens with a 23 yr. Old young buck an a 3 yr. Old choclate lab!

My plan is to do the CCO trick like its chemo. 90 days, 1 1/2 grams 2:1 thc/cbd. Then maybe maintenance dose, which i now wonder about doing with hormone related cancers after reading about the ER+ stuff regarding breast cancer here. I won't go off the stuff the docs have me on. A year after i do the CCO trick if my numbers stay down i may ask the docs if i can do a cycle of not doing the lupron and erleada, but not a plan to stop. I feel I have kept ahead of the game by what i've done so far and I'm trying to keep doing that as much as i can afford.

Oldbear. I see the t hydrogen peroxide is in the last group you listed. So what you mean is that it doesn't look like it is a very good thing to try? Or the opposite? That data is only partially useful with no hypothesis. Its like an engineer saying i measured the beam and not including xxx.yy feet in the answer to the client. So what do ya think about it dude, do you believe or not.

Feelings and attitude are completely different from data. I seek data with no feelings, no provocations, no disrespect meant. Throw the question out there, pass along what I have found, ride the fence, mean no harm, i have no opinion. Thanks from the bottom of my soul everyone.

Now i go work on my ancient john deere, and replacing the oil lines on my jetboat. Proactive ahead of time before that stuff kaput.

We’re never gonna take anything you say as provocation or disrespect. Just wanted to reinforce that. :hug:

Cureseeker atal these lists come from a document (600 pages) that a friend shared with me. None of it is my work or even my opinions really - there are so many options to research in detail or to try out.

The title in the red section describes it best for hydrogen peroxide - poorly researched and could be dangerous.

A person could google any one of the items on these lists and find opinions supporting its use, and those who advise against. There is more info here: www.mossreports.com

So like many, I have no certainty about any of these treatment alternatives. Who do you believe? How do you decide? I dont have those answers. I'm not sure anyone does.

The same uncertainties exist for fda approved treatment protocols.

Some recipes from the report mentioned above:

Purple Smoothie

My Purple Smoothie recipe has a strong scientific basis. It contains inhibitors of the majority of
Hanahan and Weinberg’s classic hallmarks of cancer (see below). I also designed it to taste
great! I give key phytonutrient constituents, as well as some of their molecular targets in a
footnote following the recipe. I often look forward to drinking one glass (12 ounces) of this
Purple Smoothie. There is one gram of net carbohydrate to the ounce. By contrast, there are
three times as many carbs in orange juice.

Add to a blender the following:
• 12 oz. of unsweetened soy milk (Silk®). (If you are avoiding soy, you can substitute
almond, cashew and/or coconut milk. The amount of ‘milk’ you use depends on how thick
you like your smoothie—a personal taste.)
• No more than 1/3 cup of fresh or frozen berries (esp. black or red raspberries,
blueberries or strawberries).
• 1 teaspoon maqui berry powder (Kiva®, Navitas® or Terrasoul®)
• 1 teaspoon Superfruit® blend of goji, pomegranate & acai berry powder (Navitas®)
• 1 teaspoon Muscadine Grape Skin Powder (PurplePower Paulk’s Pride®*
• 1 teaspoon green tea powder (Matcha DNA®: each tsp. contains 70 mg. of caffeine,
similar to black tea).
• 3-4 ice cubes

The following are optional ingredients:
• Organic unsweetened coconut flakes (for example, Trader Joe’s®) for texture (optional)
• 2 slices (rounds) of fresh or frozen organic ginger (optional)
• 1-3 teaspoons of maca powder (The Maca Team®) (optional)
Put the dry ingredient in first, add the fruit and pour the milk on top. Blend at high speed for ~2
minute or until ice cubes and any frozen berries are thoroughly pulverized. Hint: clean the
blender glassware promptly since berry powders tend to stick tenaciously to the sides of the
blender.
SCIENTIFIC NOTES: The soy milk contains genistein. The berries contain resveratrol, which targets VEGF and JAK-STAT. The
maqui powder contains delphinidin, which targets estrogen receptors (ER) and epidermal growth factor receptors (EGFR). The
Superfruit blend of goji, pomegranate and acai targets VEGF. The green tea powder contains EGCg and other catechins, which
target HEDGEHOG. The Muscadine Grape Skin Powder targets AKT transcription. The ginger targets KRAS, ERK, AKT and
NFkB. Further details at ralphmossblog.com

Green Smoothie

There are certain nutrients that are highly beneficial, but because of their taste (and color) do not
fit in the Purple Smoothie. A green smoothie is a mixture of a liquid base, a source of greens, and
some fruit as a sweetener. To keep the carbohydrate count low, I limit the amount of fruit. But
you can adjust this to suit your own taste and metabolism.

• 12 oz. unsweetened Silk® soy milk (or a nut milk substitute)
• 2 cups (about 3 oz.) of loosely packed organic baby kale, spinach and/or red chard (or a
combination of same)
• 1 level teaspoon Kyo-Green® Powdered Energy Mix ($2.90 per ounce)
• 1 level teaspoon green tea powder (Matcha DNA®) ($1.90 per ounce)
• 1 level teaspoon spirulina ($1.69 per ounce)
• 2 oz. of Granny Smith apple
• 1-2 oz. kiwi fruit with skin
• 1 teaspoon lime juice
• 4-6 ice cubes (it is more palatable when it is cold)

First blend together the greens, fruit and soy or nut milk. Then fold the powder into the liquid (so
it doesn’t fly around) and blend the ice until it is thoroughly liquified. The mixture with apple
added contains 12 net grams of carbohydrates. Kiwi adds a few more grams. If you sweeten
it with natural stevia leaf extract, without the fruit, a glass of my Green Smoothie contains just
about 5 net carbs. The problem for those of us who are counting carbs is to make the drink
palatable, not to mention, delicious. I generally alternate this with my Purple Smoothie.
SCIENTIFIC NOTES: Kale is like a vegetable vitamin pill: each 4 oz. portion contains 20 percent or more of the Daily Value of
vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin B6, folate, and manganese. Kale is also a good source of thiamin, riboflavin,
pantothenic acid, vitamin E and several dietary minerals, including iron, calcium, potassium, and phosphorus. In addition, it contains compounds that contribute to the formation of sulforaphane. Spinach contains vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, magnesium, manganese, and folate and is a good source of the B vitamins riboflavin and vitamin B6, vitamin E, calcium,potassium, and dietary fiber. Kyo Greens contain young barley grass, young wheat grass, brown rice, chlorella, kelp and from chicory root. Green barley extract “has potential as an anti-leukemia/lymphoma agent alone or in combination with standard cancer therapies and thus warrants further evaluation in vivo to support these findings.”
(Robles-Escajeda, Elisa, Dennise Lerma, Alice M. Nyakeriga, Jeremy A. Ross, Robert A. Kirken, Renato J. Aguilera, and
Armando Varela-Ramirez. “Searching in Mother Nature for Anti-Cancer Activity: Anti-Proliferative and pro-Apoptotic Effect

Very Healthy Salad

In 1974, James A. Duke, PhD, of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA),
published his famous cancer prevention herbal salad recipe. This was founded on the work of
Jonathan Hartwell, PhD, of the National Cancer Institute (NCI), in a lifetime of work
summarized in his classic monograph, Plants Used Against Cancer. (I dedicated my own book,
Herbs Against Cancer, to both of them.)

(Hartwell, Jonathan, Plants Used Against Cancer. Lawrence, MA: Quarter-man, 1982; Graham, J. G., M. L. Quinn, D. S.
Fabricant, and N. R. Farnsworth. “Plants Used against Cancer - an Extension of the Work of Jonathan Hartwell.” Journal of Ethnopharmacology 73, no. 3 (December 2000): 347–77)

Duke’s salad (reprinted in his classic book, The Green Pharmacy: New Discoveries in Herbal
Remedies for Common Diseases), contained the following ingredients: garlic, onions, red pepper,
tomatoes, red clover flowers, chopped cooked beets, fresh calendula flowers, celery, fresh
chicory flowers, chives, cucumbers, cumin, peanuts, poke salad, purslane and sage. Duke’s Salad
Dressing consisted of flaxseed oil, evening primrose oil, garlic, rosemary, a dash of lemon juice
and a dash of hot pepper.

I have modified his recipe as follows to be lower in carbohydrates (no beets, etc.) and to contain
some ingredients that have come to the fore since Dr. Duke formulated his famous salad:
• 4 cups spinach or dark green and red lettuce leaves
• 1/2 cup sprouts (broccoli, mung, chickpea, etc.)
• 1/2 cup parsley chopped
• 1/2 cup onion, chopped
• 1 avocado, diced*
• 1/2 cup cucumber, chopped
• 1/2 cup peanuts or raw walnuts
• 1/2 cup, when available. red clover, calendula and/or chicory flowers
• You can add to this if you wish a can of tuna packed in olive oil.
*A note on avocados: “…avocado fruit extract is effective in inhibition of cancer cell growth in comparison with normal
cells. Avocado fruit is rich in phytochemicals, which play an important role in inhibition of growth of cancer
cells….Therefore, it is suggested that the fruit extracts can be considered as appropriate complementary treatments in
treatment of esophageal and colon cancers.”

(Vahedi Larijani, Laleh, Maryam Ghasemi, Saeid AbedianKenari, and Farshad Naghshvar. “Evaluating the Effect of Four
Extracts of Avocado Fruit on Esophageal Squamous Carcinoma and Colon Adenocarcinoma Cell Lines in Comparison with
Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells.” Acta Medica Iranica 52, no. 3 (2014): 201–5)

Healthy Salad Dressing
• 1/3 cup avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil (I strongly favor Single Estate EVOO, such as
the California EVOO from Trader Joe’s™)
• 1/3 cup white wine vinegar (I infuse mine with herbs, especially summer savory)
• 1/3 cup spring or filtered water
• 1 Tbs. Lemon juice
• 2 crushed garlic cloves
• 1 tsp “herbs de Provence’ mixture (summer savory, parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme and
lavender)
• 1 tsp Kalocsa® sweet Hungarian paprika

I couldn’t find the link to the video. Here.....

What I’m noticing in my search is how important that enzyme that controls antioxidants is in this process. When that enzyme is in ample supply it keeps the micro environment around the cancerous cells inhospitable for proliferation and metastasis.

Still looking though. Today is the gathering of members, so I may not have time to search much with all that lovely distraction. I’ll be back on the trail again tomorrow for sure.

The smoothie recipes are filled with potential, aren’t they? Oldbear, I think you’re ahead of the curve with your daily doses of acid cannabinoids. I keep following your example. I now make certain to chew bud when I stop to smoke any. You’re a good influence on me. :hug:

I may be doing a lot more research on cannabis and cancer because my recent blood tests my Dr. ordered show that I have a PSA reading 6.2 meaning I have a 30% chance of having prostate cancer and a 14% chance of having it metastasized.

I have a biopsy scheduled for this Wednesday and I should know the results two weeks from then. It does seem too good to be true that cancer could be cured with cannabis so I was wondering if there is anyone here that has actually been cured with it? I could really use a little encouragement right now, LOL.

I am 59 years old and my father who is 85 now had it when he was 60 and survived by having his prostate removed and having radiation therapy. So it is both encouraging it is survivable but his having it doubles my chances.

I may be doing a lot more research on cannabis and cancer because my recent blood tests my Dr. ordered show that I have a PSA reading 6.2 meaning I have a 30% chance of having prostate cancer and a 14% chance of having it metastasized.

I have a biopsy scheduled for this Wednesday and I should know the results two weeks from then. It does seem too good to be true that cancer could be cured with cannabis so I was wondering if there is anyone here that has actually been cured with it? I could really use a little encouragement right now, LOL.

I am 59 years old and my father who is 85 now had it when he was 60 and survived by having his prostate removed and having radiation therapy. So it is both encouraging it is survivable but his having it doubles my chances.

Homer...:hug::hug::hug:

Breathe and laugh. F**k Cancer!

Yes, cannabis kills cancer. And yes, we have seen proof among our members that a sound regimen will stop the progression and reverse cellular damage.

This is one of the fundamental jobs of your ECS, and phytocannabinoids make excellent reserve troops for a system struggling to get ahead.

Kelly Turner’s Radical Remission will open your eyes to the shift you’ll be advised to make in how you view this life event, and I believe it’s the best thing I’ve found to remind us that we are made to heal spontaneously and joy is the tone you want to reinforce in your life.

Your nutritional choices are a great part of any serious regimen to counter cancer development, and there’s another excellent book Cajun recommended that’ll be helpful here, Dr Quillin’s

You have some exploring to do Homer. Please feel free to let us help you sort this through. The basic regimen is sound, and we’ve added some tweaks we can share when you start.

Laughter, my friend. At the root you have to believe it’s possible that your ECS is stronger than it appears. Laughter assists a healing ECS like no other modality. Boy.... are you in the right virtual neighborhood. :laughtwo:

Hi Homer sorry about your situation. Suggest you read a book called Radical Remission. The Chapter on diet changes is very worthwhile.

Hey Oldbear. Thank you for taking the effort to reply and for the info. I will check it out.

Homer...:hug::hug::hug:

Breathe and laugh. F**k Cancer!

Yes, cannabis kills cancer. And yes, we have seen proof among our members that a sound regimen will stop the progression and reverse cellular damage.

This is one of the fundamental jobs of your ECS, and phytocannabinoids make excellent reserve troops for a system struggling to get ahead.

Kelly Turner’s Radical Remission will open your eyes to the shift you’ll be advised to make in how you view this life event, and I believe it’s the best thing I’ve found to remind us that we are made to heal spontaneously and joy is the tone you want to reinforce in your life.

Your nutritional choices are a great part of any serious regimen to counter cancer development, and there’s another excellent book Cajun recommended that’ll be helpful here, Dr Quillin’s

full
Resources
You have some exploring to do Homer. Please feel free to let us help you sort this through. The basic regimen is sound, and we’ve added some tweaks we can share when you start.

Laughter, my friend. At the root you have to believe it’s possible that your ECS is stronger than it appears. Laughter assists a healing ECS like no other modality. Boy.... are you in the right virtual neighborhood. :laughtwo:

Thank you so much, Sue, for your considerate informative and especially inspiring reply. I have read many many of your posts and you truly are an inspiration of a soul. You remind me of the kind of person I want to be instead of the person I am which falls oh so far short. I think you are one of those rare souls who show us all what we can be. So I truly want to express my gratitude for your reply and for everyone for all the good you do out here.

I appreciate all the information about cannabis killing cancer because it is all reassuring. I had my biopsy this Wednesday and two weeks from then I will get the results. I have a 70% chance of not having cancer so I think I will suspend my research until then. I have found that nothing has made me feel more grateful for life than the prospect of losing it. I will be 60 this year and death has always been something abstract in a distant future still so if I am okay I think I will see it as kind of a blessing because it has been such a potent reminder of what a miracle living is. I don’t mean that in a religious way but the older I get the more amazed I am that something like life exists and the more extraordinary it seems.

So my plan is just to enjoy life as much as I can and savour every minute of being healthy and alive and laugh and celebrate existence as much as I can until I find out my fate. And if I do have cancer I will dive into beating it but until then I want to savour every second of the calm before the possible storm. Whatever happens, I just hope I have the strength to remain positive and accept what is.

So thank you, Sue, again for your blessing of a response and I will keep you apprised of the results. It's hard to express how helpful it was.

Sorry to ask but what does ECS refer to? :sorry:

The ECS is the endocannabinoid system. It’s the receptor system that phytocannabinoids activate, and it monitors every cell and makes repairs as it goes by changing the chemical signaling in that cell to bring it back into a healthier tone.

It’s all about healthy, homeostatic vibration Homer. Your cells sing a particular symphony of wellness. Laughter will reset that vibration faster than anything, other than hard-core unconditional loving. Your response assures me that you’ll be one of those who watch the shadow of cancer retreat quickly, regardless of the outcome of that biopsy. :hug:

to answer your question and give you a breath of fresh air I will tell you that I have knowledge of multiple individuals … Two that HAD prostate cancer one that has it and one was high risk ….the Three that Had it took OIL Capsules along with doctor prescribed meds ...the individual that was like you high risk started taking capsules once a day ( at night) of 5 mg and after some time, 3 moths(he increased the frequency of checkups to once every 3 months) he saw his psa drop so he went on to increase the dosage(10-15mg) ...and continued to watch his psa numbers drop ...his last visit the doctor looked at his numbers and stated "those meds we have you on seem to be working " he responded with you do not have me taking medication , the look on the doctors face was priceless as he looked back at his screen and the consistent decline over the past year of his psa numbers and looked at him and said well I really do not think I need to see you for a year as your numbers are doing great ! long story short I have been blessed with the ability to witness great things from this remarkable plant …… I cannot tell you the thc/cbd concentration of the oil , I can tell you that it was made from sativa/indica hybrids, he did get a buzz , but also slept very well ...he continues to take the oil and views it as maintenance …

In regards to the individual that has prostate cancer ..prior to him receiving the knowledge he was not working and pretty much exhausted all the time with little hope ...after him and his family had received knowledge of the oil and after several months of taking 1gr a day ..his doctors are in awe and he returned to work ..to the best of my knowledge he is still in the battle however its in his favor now!

age range of all individuals mentioned are 50-80 .

The ECS is the endocannabinoid system. It’s the receptor system that phytocannabinoids activate, and it monitors every cell and makes repairs as it goes by changing the chemical signaling in that cell to bring it back into a healthier tone.

It’s all about healthy, homeostatic vibration Homer. Your cells sing a particular symphony of wellness. Laughter will reset that vibration faster than anything, other than hard-core unconditional loving. Your response assures me that you’ll be one of those who watch the shadow of cancer retreat quickly, regardless of the outcome of that biopsy. :hug:

Thank you for the explanation Sue about ESC; that was interesting.

I have read and revered Buddhism for many years but I have accepted I will never be an enlightened being because I lacked either the discipline or the understanding. I am fine with that but thanks to my readings your whole philosophy feels comfortable and familiar.

Thank you for your response again because your positive optimistic opinion is quite reassuring. I am going to take your advice wholeheartedly and try and laugh and enjoy life and also love unconditionally. I retired recently from the unionized construction trades and although in many ways it was a good way to make a living it could be a pretty brutal atmosphere and since I have been away from that life I can really feel that my heart is opening up to the world.

With my reading of Buddhism I have really been happy the way my heart is opening to the world since I have been away from work so to try to cure myself with hard-core unconditional loving is just kind of intensifying the path that I am already on so that’s pretty positive to me thank you for that gem.

to answer your question and give you a breath of fresh air I will tell you that I have knowledge of multiple individuals … Two that HAD prostate cancer one that has it and one was high risk ….the Three that Had it took OIL Capsules along with doctor prescribed meds ...the individual that was like you high risk started taking capsules once a day ( at night) of 5 mg and after some time, 3 moths(he increased the frequency of checkups to once every 3 months) he saw his psa drop so he went on to increase the dosage(10-15mg) ...and continued to watch his psa numbers drop ...his last visit the doctor looked at his numbers and stated "those meds we have you on seem to be working " he responded with you do not have me taking medication , the look on the doctors face was priceless as he looked back at his screen and the consistent decline over the past year of his psa numbers and looked at him and said well I really do not think I need to see you for a year as your numbers are doing great ! long story short I have been blessed with the ability to witness great things from this remarkable plant …… I cannot tell you the thc/cbd concentration of the oil , I can tell you that it was made from sativa/indica hybrids, he did get a buzz , but also slept very well ...he continues to take the oil and views it as maintenance …

In regards to the individual that has prostate cancer ..prior to him receiving the knowledge he was not working and pretty much exhausted all the time with little hope ...after him and his family had received knowledge of the oil and after several months of taking 1gr a day ..his doctors are in awe and he returned to work ..to the best of my knowledge he is still in the battle however its in his favor now!

Thank you for this valuable testimony. :hug: I’m particularly pleased to hear of the success of micro dosing. When you understand even a little about the ECS you can see the sense in what we’re doing. The more I go along this path the more likely I am to think of cannabis as food.

Thank you very much, No Pain; your posting was very encouraging. I actually started taking CBD oil about four months ago because a lady I knew highly recommended it for my arthritic knees. I also take THC oil with my CBD oil in the evenings because I enjoy the euphoria and I do sleep like a baby also from it.

So I will definitely be continuing my regiment hoping it may also help with my prostate. Thank you again for your informative and encouraging posting No Pain.

Back
Top Bottom