A different approach to vaping

MagicStone

Hi, I'm Jim from MagicStone and we're new sponsors at 420. I wanted to introduce our pretty unique (both pretty and unique) smokeless instruments. We have two models, the Odyssey and the Alchemy and both use a simple torch flame to deliver real-time,
clean and tasty hits with the ease of a pipe and virtually no maintenance. If you get a chance, head to our website below and of course we have a special deal for our 420 community. And here's a pic of my partner Kristen showing our new torch technique.

Hi, I'm Jim from MagicStone and we're new sponsors at 420. I wanted to introduce our pretty unique (both pretty and unique) smokeless instruments. We have two models, the Odyssey and the Alchemy and both use a simple torch flame to deliver real-time,
clean and tasty hits with the ease of a pipe and virtually no maintenance. If you get a chance, head to our website below and of course we have a special deal for our 420 community. And here's a pic of my partner Kristen showing our new torch technique.
Thanks. :thanks:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Hey, nice to meet new 420 friends from the initial introduction thread. Since then a lot of MagicStones have flown around the world and we've got a lot of great reviews and podcast coverage in the cannabis world. Here's a link to the extensive 420 review that was done recently: MagicStone Review

So your concept is the wielder of the butane torch's ability to not heat the product up to the burning point makes the difference? My ceramic temperature controlled vape does this without extraordinary skill at regulating heat from a hand held butane torch.

Back
Top Bottom