A new start

Dzordz

Realized I forgot to introduce myself :)

As I generally do, I start working, forgoing the proper introductions and don't waste a lot of time of other people. I have opened a growing journal just about 4 weeks ago.

This is the first time I am growing, and I am using hydroponics. I have previously grown hydroponic lettuce and growing (not just cannabis) is something that I started to help me with patience, appreciation of life and to take my mind off of work. I started with the less quality seeds that I have and will probably have a couple of rounds of those before I graduate to a a couple high CBD strains and a couple of better (not to say more expensive) seeds I acquired.

I don't really sleep well and have commonly 4 days a week problems with stiff neck, pain in my middle back and in general I seem to be pretty edgy most days. So trying to take the edge off.
I have been also a social drinker for the last 20 years and there are so many negatives to alcohol. I generally don't overdo it but sometimes use it for relaxation after hard days. From my research cannabis is less poisonous and carries no hangover so trying to inflict as little damage to myself.

The community up to now has been quite nice and I really appreciate how many helpful things can be found on the forums and how people are willing to spend their time to help others.

I hope we will exchange many stories about growing and enjoying life :)

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom