A word of caution

I'mOne

I recently placed orders from two well known seedbanks. I was careless and wrote the email address incorrectly on the first. After several days i didn't get a confirmation email.
Eventually...yesterday found the order number and sent another email. They say they mailed my seeds on feb 26.
Last monday i placed an order with another well known seedbank. They didnt send a confirmation email or answer my phone calls or emails. This particular seedbank requires almost immediate response before mailing seeds. They require you to be on top of notifying them about your order but dont respond in kind.
I stopped the money order from reaching them today.
Write everything down in detail. Use tracking and money orders and keep receipts. Demand customer service.

They require you to be on top of notifying them about your order but dont respond in kind. I stopped the money order from reaching them today. Write everything down in detail. Use tracking and money orders and keep receipts. Demand customer service.
Use 420Mag Sponsor seedbanks and sleep like a baby :)

Then you can use their names here ;)

I agree with you about being responsible and organized and able to follow up and resolve issues. I have had seeds get snagged in transit and I have had seeds not germinate, both times from @SeedsMan ...both times I was able to establish communication and get the issues resolved to my satisfaction. If a company refuses to rectify a reasonable customer request and are a 420 sponsor, here is the time and place to call them on it.

Wow thats crazy I have had nothing but great experience with @Cannapot. Fast delivery great customer service and the genetics are top notch. Alot of other people here use Ace frequently with no issues. Hopefully it was just a miscommunication, and they get it figured out!!

If a sponsor problem is reasonably expressed, (ie not mindless bashing), then we are happy to invite them to the thread and respond, which we will monitor.

@I'mOne please feel free to detail the problems and sponsors here.

We are here not only to protect our sponsors but also to represent our members. :Namaste:

First of all i will attempt to put the events in perspective by saying i am a novice and have been ordering seeds for only a few months now. And although legal by state statute, local perspectives of my small town neighbors merit caution. I will begin with my experience with Discreet because that colored the way i reacted with seedsman and still bothers me, although i may eventually get my seeds. I ordered from Discreet late february during a buying spree that included several seedbanks. After several days i realized i had no email confirmation. I had used a different tablet than usual and had forgotten making a screenshot of my order. I emailed Herbies then asked if they or Discreet had an order for me. Their reply was somewhat dismissive possibly becauae i did not have my order number. When i ordered and sent my cash tje local post office gave me two options to send the letter with cash secreted in it, either $47.00 or $1.15. This was my mistake. I didnt send my letter with tracking. After waiting i contacted Herbies asked them about my order, described the order, gave them my address, and so on. They were somewhat dismissive and continued to answer without offering to help over the next week. Finally i asked if they could possibly have an employee who would steal my cash. Fair question i thought, but they reacted badly and were very negative, blaming me for not sending the money by registered mail, further the mention of social media led them to make vague threats about going public.

I was greatly upset at this point and approached our moderators and was advised not to bring this out in the forum. Thats fine and i certainly dont want to violate rules or get removed from here.
A few weeks later i decided to order from Seedsman. Their website clearly clearly states that you must confirm your online orders in 24 hours. I took my cash and bought a money order and mailed it certified mail having been educated by a friend on this forum on the way to order. I watched for a confirmation email from seedsman but got none. Then i tried to look at my screenshot for an order number and found i had missed getting the top of the invoice. I had no order number. I immediately emailed seedsman and used their help section to send a question about this situation. I waited a few hours and sent another inquiry. Next i found a phone number and called...no answer, thats ok i thought..... So i called again the next day during working hours. No answer, in fact their message states that you should not leave your phone number? I waited and called agin

At this point i went online and found a way to stop my tracked mail from reaching them. I gave the post office 14 dollars to stop my cash (postal money order) from reaching seedsman who had failed to even indicate that they were still in business.
Shortly afterward i disovered i had a screenshot of my discreet order. I emailed it to them just as i had emailed my order to seedsmans help desk. Discreet sent an email the next day dated february 26th stating my seeds were mailed and should arrive in 10 days? This was March 20, and i thanked them.
I have never heard from seedsman regarding my phone calls screens shots or emails. I have had great success with other seedbanks, and spent lots of money with ACE, cannapot and others who are not sponsors.
I really dont want anything more than what i paid for, and will call the 14 dollars a lesson learned. I will not do business with either of these seedbanks again. There are plenty of other places to get them from.

Can't say I have ever had an issue with seeds. I got some from Crop King and I dealt with them face to face, cash in hand. I have that luxury as I live within a 30 minute drive. I could drive down there for you and buy the seeds and ship them. Guaranteed to do that but I would need compensation in the amount of 750.00 lol. Good it worked out for you, If you don't feel 100% comfortable on a seller. Others sellers will be able to step up and serve you right.

Back
Top Bottom