A69s 1st FFOF Soil - OG Blueberry CKS - CFLs

Hey ARIEON69 HOWS IT GOING? HEY KICK ASS ON THE CLONE MAKING IT, SUCKS ABOUT THE MALE PLANT BUT AT LEAST YOU STILL HAVE THE LADIES!! YOUR TOPPED GIRL LOOKS GOOD, AFTER I TOPPED MINE SHE REALLY IS STARTING TO TAKE OFF!! WELL EVERYTHING IS LOOKING GOOD ON THE GROW. LLOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR CLONES!!
It does suck, but wait till you see how the baby has grown! I'm well over due for an update, so I'll get right on it tonight

And now the unveiling! The site was acting up so I was unable to post this update sooner. In case you're wondering how the girls are doing, they are fan-freaking-tastic! I need help trying to figure out what to do about the height issue. I need them to stop growing lol but those stalks are thick. I took a picture of a rehealed stalk after it twisted itself back up towards the light. I mean it was in a matter of hours and it was on its way. It's really phenomenal to "watch".

Any ways, here is protocol for the Old Gals:

Tap Water pH'd 6.4
GH Bloom, Micro, Gro 2mL all across (The only nutes I use)
Still on 12/12 cycle. About 30-35 days from harvest.

Protocol for Baby:
Tap Water pH'd 6.4
GH Bloom, Micro, Gro.. 1mL, 2mL, 3mL respectively
16/8 cycle
4.5 weeks old? Have to check.

Cool thing happened with the baby. 1st thing, the stalk is very thick for this little girl Bambi. 2nd thing, after her topping one side has two additional nodes, the other has four... Yes, FOUR! She is very lush, dark green leaves, minus the little damage she's taken. And for the first time, you'll see where she's been flourishing. DIY and cheap. :Namaste:

I took several pictures to catch everyone up. I've been neglecting my journal, viewing others. I guess since no one really comments aside from Badger, its taken my interest away from updating. But I'll get on it. :high-five:

PICTURE TIME!

IMAG083911.jpg
IMAG084310.jpg

I figured I'd have to add something to the walls for reflection, but it hasn't mattered. Probably due to the 'exceptional' light coverage overhead. But this is Bambi's box. She likes it. Keeps her short and stout.

IMAG084212.jpg
IMAG08418.jpg

IMAG084010.jpg
IMAG08374.jpg

Bottom left (3rd) kind of shows the four growing out.

Oh what's that? You want to see my clones you say? Sure. What did I use? MG FastRoot powder with RapidRooter plugs, in FFOF soil. No complaints.
IMAG083610.jpg

1st Up
IMAG08249.jpg
IMAG08258.jpg
2nd One
IMAG082710.jpg
IMAG082612.jpg

Now as I said earlier, the girls are getting big.. too big.. I need some quick tips before they out grow the little bit of space they have left. But without further ado... First, remember the big twist I spoke of, it's about the size of a nickle/quarter. Seriously. Welcome to the Jungle

IMAG08357.jpg
IMAG082812.jpg
IMAG083112.jpg
IMAG083010.jpg
IMAG082911.jpg
IMAG08327.jpg
IMAG08337.jpg
IMAG08347.jpg
IMAG08237.jpg

And that's all folks. Hope you enjoyed the unveiling. Please comment, like, and return... :thanks::Namaste::peace:

Great pictures and update Arieon. Bummer about the male plant. I'd also be very conflicted about culling a plant that looked so healthy.

Thanks Max! Yeah it kind of hurt when I snipped him down. Primarily because of the time I'd invested in him. All the feeding, pruning, and general care. I wish I had the space to grow him separately. Well I could've made space, but I wouldn't have had the lighting. Bambi isn't going into flower until the others are done. She'll have it all to herself. Well her and the clones.

Thanks for stopping in! :Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom