Added too much Nitrogen during mid flowering

Gonna see some leaf tipping perhaps and if it’s N toxicity foliage will go dark green. If you water then you feed since water will activate the nutes. If you are in smaller containers (ones that you can lift) you might be able to circumvent by switching to bottom watering. This might be a good case for flushing 3X the volume of the container with water....

best of luck, see what else comes in

I'm using 3 gallon fabric pots because of my messed up ratio i was going flush it to push the nutritions through, would this help? Also so you know how many weeks I'm in this is the 4 week of flowering day 4 (day 32)

I just added the nutes today so not sure if their would be any signs right now but honestly I havent had no deficiencies since this whole grow so far. I do have my grow journal attached to my signture if youll like to check it out

Ill update on my grow journal the next couple days and keep you updated about the nitrogen problem hopefully everything maintains the same have about another 3-4 weeks left before harvesting. Another thing thats been going on is the fact that one of the plants are growing a lot more faster and budlets are getting bigger than the other, good thing is that I can always harvest one before the other. Thank you again for joining onto my grow journal bro really helps me keep it going.

Just let it take its course and see what happens.

Flushing wont really remove the nutrients you added.

The nutrients get chemically bonded to soil particles so flushing will actually make things worse.

Depending on how much you added your plants could get burnt up or just get too green....

Cannabis doesn't need much N specially in flower.

If everything else is nominal I would just let it ride. You could possibly cause more issues trying to flush and mess with things that are in balance.

Extra N may green things up a bit but should sort itself out in a healthy garden.

Thanks guys for the advice i havent had no deficiency with the girls since they been growing but if you guys can check out my grow journal I just posted a question for some advice having to do with one of the girls not really seeming like it growing still (like its stun from something)

Too much nitrogen can cause "clawing" or "canoe-ing" of the leaves. I had that once. Flushing helped push the excess nitrogen through and the plant recovered. Flushing is really your only option in this case, if in fact your plant reacts adversely. If it doesn't show stress or clawing, maybe no harm done.

Back
Top Bottom