Adding to Mega Crop

I've heard enough to try Mega crop.... I just want to be sure, I heard you may need cal mag. What brand is cal mag and would budjuice micro suffice? PK boost?
Cal-mag is the nutrient (combination of calcium and magnesium, often with some nitrogen depending on brand).

How long would a 9.9 kg bag last if you grow 4 autos at a time?
A very long ass time. It's what I'm doing, used half a grow and bag barely looks touched. Now just started a 2nd with the bag.

A very long ass time. It's what I'm doing, used half a grow and bag barely looks touched. Now just started a 2nd with the bag.
Definitely. First time I tried it I got a 300g bag and grew 3 small autos with it and barely made a dent.

Definitely. First time I tried it I got a 300g bag and grew 3 small autos with it and barely made a dent.
I tried but couldn't get the smaller bag, no regrets though.

I see 3 options part 1, part 2.... and the one that says 9-6-17. I'm assuming the last one is a new all in one deal....

It stick to the one part, but that's just me. The 2 Part is for hydro? I think

But the 1 part works just fine for hydro and soil. IMO.

20201130_212555.jpg

I tried but couldn't get the smaller bag, no regrets though.
Yeah 1000g was the smallest I could get this time. Expect that to last me a while. I know some don't get on with mega crop but I haven't had any issues with it yet and like the simplicity.

Back
Top Bottom