Adding to Mega Crop

Hey do you use that "bud explosion" also by Greenleaf with mega crop?
I do, but I learned the hard way that if you feed it at the recommended dosage, you'll burn the crap out of your plants...
The dosage on the bag says 1-1.5g/gallon, but the most I'll use now is .25g/gal.- and the only reason I do that is because I've got a bunch of it to use up.
Actually, Mega Crop alone has everything the plant needs, so there's really no need for any additives-save your money...

Hi I've used megacrop for the last 2 grows now with great results without adding anything to it like calmag but this time round I'm thinking of trying bloom booster but wasn't sure if anybody uses boosters or just Mc on its own.

Hi, Tom
I've used both Sweet Candy and Bud Explosion- the first time,I used them full strength, and burned the crap out of my plant..I've used them since at 1/4 strength, and, while they've done no harm, I also didn't see any real benefits either..
So, if you do use them, I'd go easy on the dosage
MC actually does a real good job on it's own- so be careful if you choose to use any boosters..

Hi I've used megacrop for the last 2 grows now with great results without adding anything to it like calmag but this time round I'm thinking of trying bloom booster but wasn't sure if anybody uses boosters or just Mc on its own.

been running straight MC in hempy on a few grows. running this one with a little cal mag.
just got a bag of BE in. i'm 4 - 5 ish wks in to flower on a run but i may try work it in.

the key to BE is go light and drop the MC back.
but it's a dance with the plants too. i blew a white cookies up real good on another booster with MC.

I am looking at trying MC I hope yall do not mind me sitting in here seeing what is being said about it. Right now I am using DrE for the first time. Looking around for non water formed nutes which is a huge waste of money paying for water. Thank you all for the info you shared here even a old timer grower learns new stuff every day.
:passitleft:

Hey COFinest, I’m soil grower that just got hammered hard with mites. From last spring up to now it’s been one infestation after another with the Great Fungus Gnat & Spider Mite Orgy of 2020. Killed the gnats a while back but the mites recently bitch slapped me and lost 2 big veg plants.

anywho - so I’m taking a cue from Bluter and doing a couple hempy runs, really excited about that :) plus today was my first dose ever on the MC bandwagon so I cant wait to see how this unfolds!!!

Also want to try the new Geo Flora organic dry nute in couple of my soil grows. My old soils are being tossed out and I’ve got about 120 gallons of new everything including the kitchen sink soil with 6 months of elapsed cook time ready to go.

in the meantime flush with that new government cheese I’m gonna add insects and predators to get my living organic soil legitimized with beneficial critters, a lux meter plus more beans. I’m hoping this will bring the green back to my garden

I just ordered some (10.kg)
It's being shipped UPS at $87 just for the shipping:rofl:To New Zealand.
I might need a shower, I feel used some how.
Still it's the best value any where around this part of the world.
Just thought I'd give an update on my order of MC.
Our wonderful customs service seized the MC and wanted almost 200 dollars to test it. Even thou MC provide data sheets with the package!
So I'm back to mixing over priced liquid feed
:rolleyes::(

been running straight MC in hempy on a few grows. running this one with a little cal mag.
just got a bag of BE in. i'm 4 - 5 ish wks in to flower on a run but i may try work it in.

the key to BE is go light and drop the MC back.
but it's a dance with the plants too. i blew a white cookies up real good on another booster with MC.
Thats great thanks

Just thought I'd give an update on my order of MC.
Our wonderful customs service seized the MC and wanted almost 200 dollars to test it. Even thou MC provide data sheets with the package!
So I'm back to mixing over priced liquid feed

where are you ?
it's sold legal all through NA with dedicated websites selling in both canada and the US

i could see issues with europe or aus, but i'm sure it's approved.

edit: if it's third party vendor then you may have some trouble. some third party vendors open and repackage larger bags of the stuff without proper literature attached. some may even counterfeit the stuff.

also @Dohc007 if you need a dry nute alternate i would recommend Jack's.
super good nute that can be used in the same fashion as MC. lot's of growers would say it's superior.

i'm not sure if Jack's can be used in active hydro media. it can be run in passive hydro the same as MC though.
i don't recommend the one-part MC in active hydro either really.

High All ! I'm also an MC & FFOF grower. During Veg I usually just use MC & Cal Mag. MC usually gets up to 4 - 4.5 gr. per gal. over the course of Veg. I usually use 1 ml. Cal Mag the 1st 4 weeks of my grow & always pH between 6.3 - 6.5. During the 2nd 4 weeks I go up to 2 ml. per gal. of Cal Mag.
On the day I flip to 12/12 I start adding Sweet Candy at 1 gr. per gal. By time I'm 4 - 5 weeks into flower I'm using 6 gr. per gal. of MC, 2 gr. per gal. of SC & 3 ml. per gal. of Cal Mag.
This combination works well for me.
I tried the Bud Explosion too. Gives my leaves these nasty wilted looking brown spots. I think that one needs to be used with the 2 part MC. Got a full bag here I'll never use.
But as others have said. You really don't need anything else to grow good weed with MC. You can use it by itself & do great.
For whoever wasn't sure if they are feeding right .... You feed every time when you use MC. You only use water if you get a Toxicity & have to flush. It's different then a lot of nutes.

Back
Top Bottom