Advance Nutrients Hydro Sensi

Vibin

I've read now countless forums and still can't seem too get the answer I'm looking for unless I've over looked it.
Too start Hi im Vibin A Novice as hell grower about too start my 3rd Grow, I'm growing hydro and I'm starting too expand my horizons in Nutes and Base Nutes. Locally I picked up Sensi Grow + Bloom and a Few Additive Nutes. I've been reading 50/50 everywhere on if I should cut the recommended dosing by a quarter or more (6ml vs 8ml // 4ml vs 8ml) or Just leaving it as the bottles says / Feeding Charts they have. Would love some pointing too reads or any help before my seeds germ fully haha!

I like to start off at 50-75%. If the ppms drop, top off with 100% until everything evens out.

Here's some numbers to think about, sounds complicated at first, but it's worth the time to wrap your head around if you want to do hydro.

You want 50ppm N for seeding to early veg, 100ppm for mid-veg, 150ppm for late veg and flowering. You need to keep your nutrients in balance or they start locking each other out.

At 150ppm N: P should be about 30ppm, and K around 180ppm.

Goals to hit PPM wise are (These will get you all the way through flower, came from @FelipeBlu who grew a 6 lb plant with them):
150 ppm N
30 ppm P
180 ppm K
90 ppm Ca
40 ppm Mg
20-200 ppm S
.4 ppm B
2 ppm Fe
2 ppm Mn
.45 ppm Zn
.o6 ppm Cu
.05 ppm Mo
.04 ppm Co

You don't want to go over 60 ppm P. Ca can be half of K. Mg can be half of Ca. Don't go above 250 K in bloom.

Look at the numbers on your bottles and use these equations to figure out the ppm

For Gallons:
Element% x Dose (ml or g) x 2.64=Y

Then take Y and:
Yxdensity (w/v - both from label)=ppm (Liquid Fert Only)

The densities of the AN bottles are 1.125 for the 4L, and 1.1 for the 1L.

For Liters:
Element% x Dose (ml or g) x 10=Y
Yxdensity (w/v - both from label)=ppm (Liquid Fert Only)

Now you can take any ferts, and figure out how much of each part/supplement you need to use to have a stable, well balanced feed.

Wow, Wasn't expecting such great feedback so soon! thankyou for the replies. Ppm Is something im starting too understand fully and hopefully can get locked down. My current Grow 100% ran into Ppm issues and Nute Heat but is still holding on thankfully... Barely... But Thankyou Deeply!

I used the AN M/G/B for a couple of grows.

Through trial and error I discovered half of their recommended amount is a good starting point and do not go over a ppm of 1000 in flower, Bad things happen :yahoo:

And that is a total including any additives, they count too...

Cheers
I used AN M/G/B on my first grow (in my sig). I started all of the plants at 30% of recommended and went from there. One plant I pushed up to 100% mid-flower. With my 100ppm well water, it was over 1800ppm with all the additives. She got a little tip burn, but also ended up the biggest, densest bud in the tent.

My lesson was that you can push up to 100% of recommended dose, but don't start there. See how the plant reacts as you increase the dosage. FYI, here is the feeding chart I used for Lorraine. I used the 'scale' column to adjust from the AN recommended feeding.

Back
Top Bottom