Advanced LED New XTE 300 Sponsored Grow

Day 16 of flower

I've modified the hanging hardware for the lights and they are now as high as they can go. Plants are growing like they are in a jungle, but one pheno stands out as the monster of the bunch and will be my keeper pheno I'm sure. I started to get some tip burn when I shut off the CO2 so I turned the CO2 back on at about 1000ppms, and dropped the res strength a bit. If I get any more stretch I'll have to start pulling the branches down. If the size of the branches is any indication , should have some huge buds soon. :)

DSCF14454.JPG
DSCF14464.JPG
DSCF14473.JPG
DSCF14482.JPG
DSCF14493.JPG
DSCF1450.JPG
DSCF14512.JPG
DSCF14523.JPG
DSCF14535.JPG

some shots of the rooted clones

DSCF14553.JPG
DSCF14544.JPG

This is very true midasone , these panels are some of the most efficient panels I've seen. usually I'm running close to a 1000w for the same area. with these panels I'm running 755w with amazing results. :)
Amazing results indeed Ronnie...

This is very true midasone , these panels are some of the most efficient panels I've seen. usually I'm running close to a 1000w for the same area. with these panels I'm running 755w with amazing results. :)

Nice! :goodjob:

I thought would ask if you had any experience with Advanced's DS Series EX-VEG Lights?

I dont know if you remember, but you had helped out on this thread

The EX VEG look interesting, but I am also believer in nature and in turn full spectrum, so a bit torn there. If have a moment come on over and throw in your 2 cents.

Nice! :goodjob:

I thought would ask if you had any experience with Advanced's DS Series EX-VEG Lights?

I dont know if you remember, but you had helped out on this thread

The EX VEG look interesting, but I am also believer in nature and in turn full spectrum, so a bit torn there. If have a moment come on over and throw in your 2 cents.

Hey High Country,

no I don't have any experience with the Extreme veg panels but here is the link to Icemud's grow journal review using them.

Icemud's LED Grow With Advanced LED XTE 300 Series With EX-Veg 200

I'll check out your thread , Thanks for stopping by :)

Amazing Results!

Thanks guys :)

I dont know what I was thinking, I should have asked you this as well.

I posted this in Icemuds journal as well.

Along the lines of my earlier question. The XTE 300's you are using, do you think in a 5'x9-10' area that 8 XTE 300's would be too much. That works about to be @ 2000 wall watts.

If thats a bit much then this seems to be the choice to make

6 XTE 300 - vs - 4 XTE 400's for the above 5x9 tent.

Have any thoughts on this since yo have first hand experience with these lights. :nomo:

Merry Xmas Ronnie

Amazing Results!

I dont know what I was thinking, I should have asked you this as well.

I posted this in Icemuds journal as well.

Along the lines of my earlier question. The XTE 300's you are using, do you think in a 5'x9-10' area that 8XTE 300's would be too much. That works about to be @ 2000 wall watts. Ronnie you had actually proposed this solution before. At the time sticker shock crushed that idea... but since then I have become a bit more used to the idea of spending a crap load of cash upfront on this. What do you do?

It will only hurt for a minute right? "Click" poof... money gone.

Other possible configs for the space are: 2 XML 350's (4x8) and 4 XTE 400's for the above 5x9 tent.

Have any thoughts on this since yo have first hand experience with these lights.

I think 6 XTE 300's would cover a 5x9 tent or 4 XTE 300's and a good light mover.

2 XML350's wont cover a 4x8 area for flower , core coverage is only 3x3 .

The 300's would probably work best for your coverage area.

with led lighting more lower watt panels will always give you better coverage than one large watt panel.

the XTE's are super efficient with the ability to dial in the exact watts and spectrum you wish to use for each stage. they will save you money in the long run. :)

Day 21 of flower

tomarrow is res change , lollypopped them to slow the stretch , been pulling the branches that have grown too close to the lights down and away from the panels.

DSCF14564.JPG
DSCF14573.JPG
DSCF14583.JPG
DSCF14593.JPG
DSCF14602.JPG
DSCF14613.JPG
DSCF14622.JPG
DSCF14632.JPG
DSCF14642.JPG
DSCF14651.JPG

Hey ronnie6690, looks like your girls are getting to be "to big for their britches" very nice job.

I think I asked you this question a few months back but just to get an update: You've been using bug strips for a few years, when you use the bug strip all the way through flower can you taste it, see it under the microscope, will they detect insecticides when tested? Do you wash your buds after harvest?

That's for taking the time to answer Ronnie, I love the way you grow these beasties.

Back
Top Bottom