Advanced LED New XTE 300 Sponsored Grow

since I went to a sterile res my roots are always super white and healthy. :)

I use benny's from germination to seedlings but once the plants go into the main system I use Current Cultures UC Roots which is an organic sterilizer.

Did you ever use DM Zone?

The 2 local (90 miles but it is what it is :blalol:) grow shops stopped carrying much DM stuff. Last trip, another customer turned me on to the UC Roots product. They seem to perform the same role. I've had weird ph stuff happening and my res doesn't smell the same. I think it's all OK, but it makes me nervous.

I do like that it's organic and made in USA though. :thumb:

Did you ever use DM Zone?

The 2 local (90 miles but it is what it is :blalol:) grow shops stopped carrying much DM stuff. Last trip, another customer turned me on to the UC Roots product. They seem to perform the same role. I've had weird ph stuff happening and my res doesn't smell the same. I think it's all OK, but it makes me nervous.

I do like that it's organic and made in USA though. :thumb:

yes i used to use DM Zone , zone smelled like clorine. I find the UC Roots to work better than zone at keeping the system clean. but I had good results with zone also.

I like that its organic , ph netural , and super low ppm. :)

I got the Par readings for the XTE 300's from the Advaced led lab today, these readings are supposed to have been taken with one of the most accurate meters for measuring grow lights.

PAR per watt
@ 18" 17.49
@ 36" 17.09
@ 48" 15.42
PAR sum
@ 18" 4531
@ 36" 4426
@ 48" 3993
Heat 98
Running wattage 259
Center Par
@ 18" 1535
@ 36" 1154
@ 48" 600

the way these readings are taken is the light is hung over a 4' by 4' grid. readings are taken in the center of each one foot square and the center of the panel at three different heights.
Par/Watt is the total of all Par reading at each height divided by running watts. which tells you how much light your getting per Watt of energy consumed.
Par sum is all readings at each height added together.

these numbers are really outstanding :)

Thanxx Ronnie...

oh ill have to look into that uc roots stuff myself
Looks Great Ronnie
and as far as the guy who likes to run t-5's
I don't know what kinda wattage your running but if you wanna stick with flouros try
a bulb called litro grow lights its a t-8 25 watt bulb that you can grow from start to finish
led's is a right step to evolve to better lights you don't have to keep them as close and the yield will definitely be larger
under led's or hid's but with the way things are going led's is the right step to the future
everyones starting to use them even the government ive seen put 3500 dollar cree led's lights in buildings
just a thought oh I mentioned the litro grow lights cause if your gonna stick with flouros
@ 25 watts per bulb the plant can grow into the light without any real problems and @ 25 watts you can always run more lights
also not having to switch bulbs so in a way cost less
I still veg with my t-8 litro grow lights

Day 4 of flower

DSCF14193.JPG
DSCF14203.JPG
DSCF14215.JPG
DSCF14225.JPG
DSCF14236.JPG
DSCF14243.JPG
DSCF14256.JPG
DSCF14264.JPG
DSCF14273.JPG

clones in my aerocloner

DSCF14294.JPG
DSCF14284.JPG

Looking mightily healthy and happy :)

Thanks LA, one pheno is turning into a monster :)

Am I the only one that loves the kaleidoscope effect from the reflection of LEDs?
its like theres always a disco going on in the grow area =p

yes its cool , but it starts messing with your eyes if your in the room long enough. :)

Looking great ronnie, have you got them on full red & blue now?

thanks skunny , yes the panels have been at full power for weeks now. :)

day 8 of flower

did a res change today switching to bloom nutes. I had to shut off the co2 cause the plants are growing too fast.

DSCF14303.JPG
DSCF14312.JPG
DSCF14324.JPG
DSCF14334.JPG
DSCF14346.JPG
DSCF14356.JPG
DSCF14363.JPG
DSCF14375.JPG

root shots
DSCF14395.JPG
DSCF14402.JPG
DSCF14414.JPG
DSCF14444.JPG
DSCF14434.JPG
DSCF14422.JPG

Am I the only one that loves the kaleidoscope effect from the reflection of LEDs?
its like theres always a disco going on in the grow area =p

I like the glow beneath the door the glow from the leds coming out
makes you think portal of doom :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom