Advanced Nutrients: ProMix HP and PPM?

To wrap this up, chopped @ day 120.

To prep, I watered with Flawless Finish. About 12 hours later did a x2 flush and then watered with just Big Bud.

Three days of that then no water for 24 hours. An hour after Betty was to be normally watered, she fell over :)

Weighted the pot with a jug of water to keep her upright ! Then another 24 hours of no light.

Chopped, wet trimmed and hung for four days. 34% h and 65 degrees.

Buds all trimmed off stems to a uniform size, into a cardboard box between sheets of brown wrapping paper.

After less than 24 hours they were feeling pretty crispy so into Tupperware containers.

369g/13.17oz !

720_3386 container high angle web.jpg

Cheers.

You have to count for every month an extra gallon pot space. With the help of copper hydroxide you chemically prune the roots which will grow into more spaces in the container except the sides of the pot with the copper hydroxide

You have to count for every month an extra gallon pot space. With the help of copper hydroxide you chemically prune the roots which will grow into more spaces in the container except the sides of the pot with the copper hydroxide
Noted, thank you.
Easier to get cloth pots. GeoPot is a sponsor here and much better bags than the black cloth ones on Amazon.
That is the plan, 3 gallon this time !

Seeds popped Jan 1.

On the left, Black Indica. On the right, White Widow. Both photoperiods.

720_3387 Transplanted 26 Jan 2021 web.jpg

Many moons ago I ran my photoperiods five to six months.

I'm hoping to flower early and aim for four months.

Cheers.

To wrap this up, chopped @ day 120.

To prep, I watered with Flawless Finish. About 12 hours later did a x2 flush and then watered with just Big Bud.

Three days of that then no water for 24 hours. An hour after Betty was to be normally watered, she fell over :)

Weighted the pot with a jug of water to keep her upright ! Then another 24 hours of no light.

Chopped, wet trimmed and hung for four days. 34% h and 65 degrees.

Buds all trimmed off stems to a uniform size, into a cardboard box between sheets of brown wrapping paper.

After less than 24 hours they were feeling pretty crispy so into Tupperware containers.

369g/13.17oz !

720_3386 container high angle web.jpg

Cheers.
How many plants for 396g???

Back
Top Bottom