What is your longest autoflower seed to harvest grow?

Chuckeye

Greetings,

My previous experience is with photoperiods.

I am growing an Early Miss autoflower from Cropkings BC.

Betty is 118 days old, twice what they suggest !

In her defense she came to me at 27 days old and was on day 45 before my lights arrived.

Betty 27 Oct 2020 web.jpg

2 Nov 2020 web.jpg

The day before new lights installed. 85w CFL from the top and another 35w from the side.

Betty 14 Nov 2020 web.jpg

ProMix HP, 2 gallon pot, Advanced Nutrients ph perfect Grow/Micro/Bloom/Big Bud/B-52/Sensizym. Hard well water @ 7.2, ph to 6.4 after adding nutrients.

600w MH/HPS, 18/6, humidity 30%, temps 66-78.

The only training was pulling the tops over when she Kept stretching to 36". My friend grew the other four seeds in the pack under LED, topped and LST. They were 14" tall and done three weeks ago.

Please note, the yellow leaves are my fault. I kept searching for the max nutrients and found it, but Way too late o_O

A flush and she just kept going, and going...

Betty one 16 Jan 2021 web.jpg

Betty seven 16 Jan 2021 web.jpg

BTW> tested and she was a half hour couch lock over two weeks ago !

Cheers.

Thank you !

I thought the light/dark didn't matter with auto's ?

Cheers.
You're right - my apologies @Chuckeye, autos go by age rather than photoperiod. For a moment i forgot this was an auto, i blame those enormous colas of yours, they made me loose my concentration lol! For photo period I sometimes reduce light further to speed up ripening - presumably this wouldn't be effective for autos. One of the reasons i don't do autos myself, the lack of control.

Checking the trichomes will at least tell you where abouts it's at it in it's flowering cycle though.

Back
Top Bottom