B71DF811-4AC7-43B8-93BF-336F402A2FAC.jpeg
    678 KB · Views: 108
  • 9ABB2F4C-C0F4-4975-BC2C-818C8FB4049D.jpeg
    9ABB2F4C-C0F4-4975-BC2C-818C8FB4049D.jpeg
    577.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 6D48D7BB-5896-4329-971C-80525A9E8423.jpeg
    6D48D7BB-5896-4329-971C-80525A9E8423.jpeg
    612.3 KB · Views: 97
So all we’ve done is giving them a feed of nutrients 1x over last 10 days and sprayed a spray Caleb maverick from Yates to try get rid of the white fly the ph level is 8.0 and have just noticed the leaves turning like this they are potted in compost and potting mix any advice would be appreciated thanks.

PH is off :hmmmm:...too much nutes :hmmmm:...soils to hot :hmmmm:...over watering...:hmmmm:...
It's all just a guess until we have more info...here use this link and come back...and BTW :welcome: to :420:

So all we’ve done is giving them a feed of nutrients 1x over last 10 days and sprayed a spray Caleb maverick from Yates to try get rid of the white fly the ph level is 8.0 and have just noticed the leaves turning like this they are potted in compost and potting mix any advice would be appreciated thanks.
PH is way too high...6.3 is best going in...don't worry about coming out...and are they clones or from bean?

PH is off :hmmmm:...too much nutes :hmmmm:...soils to hot :hmmmm:...over watering...:hmmmm:...
It's all just a guess until we have more info...here use this link and come back...and BTW :welcome: to :420:

Thankyou I’ll look into all that :)

Welcome @Jjbretto I'm in the same boat. My ph is not consistent, I'm getting this coloration also. We're in the right place to solve our issue though! I'll be watching to see how your situation pans out, take a look at my grow in my signature below and you'll see alot of discussion on it. Well, alot of people telling me to buy a proper tool and fix my ph mostly. CHeers!
:yahoo::passitleft:

Hi mocha bud just wondering you wouldn’t k ow how to make the fan and carbon filter quieter we have a silencer on each but still is quite load and suggestions thanks jo

Hi mocha bud just wondering you wouldn’t k ow how to make the fan and carbon filter quieter we have a silencer on each but still is quite load and suggestions thanks jo
I have my intake on thick padded carpet...so it's not noisy at all...it really depends on the fan you use also (Brand, CFM, ball bearing or sleeved...so on)...the suction noise is going to be there regardless but the vibration noise can be dampened with a thick pad...or even a small firm pillow...just my thoughts...I live on 10 acres so I don't have neighbors to smell or hear what I'm doing...my house is rather old and large...so that dampens most noise from room to room by itself.........

Also that silencer...just my opinion...reduces CFMs (airflow) and defeats the purpose of having an expensive high CFM fan to begin with :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom