Agc Auto Growers Club

Thank You Velk for the awesome info.

I just have to figure out what auto's are high in CBD 15% or more be nice but 10-15% is ok anything less then 10 is way to low for me as i am used to smoking or vaping 12% to 14% CBD from my LP's = Licenced Producers in Canada.

I was gonna go with FFOF and the trio of nutes package, soil grow will this hinder the yield amount?

I would like to get around a pound or two out of 4-6 plants is this achievable with auto plants?

I read about temps and all that and PH level so i should be fine with that stuff.

So at last flush what is it 1 week or 2 weeks before harvest?

Thanks
I know Velk has answered most of those questions, but I'll add this. 15% cbd is unheard of, the highest cbd strains I've seen are usually 1:1 ratio with thc. If I'm not mistaking the highest I've seen is 8%cbd w/8%thc. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure. And with autos you usually get a lower amount of both cbd and thc since it's mixed in with a low rider or ruderalis. What your used to is likely a very refined medical grade strain that is certainly not an autoflower. Imo... Take it with a grain of salt since I've really only ordered one strain from cbd crew.
The soil will not reduce yield, but you would get even bigger yields using hydroponics for sure. Your goal of a pound from 6 autos is definitely achievable. I wish you luck on that :goodluck:
As for the flush, my rule of thumb is do it when you start to see amber trichomes. But then again my experience is mostly with non cbd strains. But I was told to let go even longer than thc strains, to allow for thc to degrade some and give the cbd more potency. Again imo...

Great job Velk, keep up the great advice and information. I just may learn something from you.

KiG XobeMan :green_heart:cheers

Edit : see I am misinformed... Check this exerpt I found. Not an auto but...
"Charlotte’s Web is believed to be the highest CBD strain in the world. It contains 20% CBD and less than 0.5% THC."

No problem bro there is one called auto sugar gom o believe that is the cbd strength you are after I'll double check to see if it's the one

I don't believe it will stunt the growth as loads of friends on here do autos in soil and soil is a lot less work as coco have to get run off and check everyday and water every day but the results are worth it as my breed of ones I'm doing are short but have shot up to over 80cm a few of them

You will have to look on 420 and the seed banks said yeild they produse so you can half guess an average you will get ledrf on here holds the world record for biggest yeild auto was over 1.5kg off one auto I believe

Have a good study and check what kind of rh area you have as were I am it's quite humid and been having trouble with keeping rh down as I'm in flower I want it below 50% then at end 40%rh

And with the flush people in coco I've seen on here flushing for a week as it holds less or near to none compared to soil

Let me finish feeding my baby's and I'll look at that cbd strain for you. Happy growing .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks again.

So with soil i guess final flush should start 2 weeks before harvest?

rh level i am not sure as i never have checked it here in my area.

Its winter time right now and i am in northern ontario canada, summers in my area can be rainy to 60-80F muggy damp kind of weather and some summers or late summer it can be very hot sweaty type of weather.

I was looking at a strain called Valentine X or just Valentine which can reach 25% CBD but i have heard that most places who say they selling the seeds are not trust worthy.

Another is Canntonic which i read can reach 17-19% CBD but again getting good seeds from a reputable place.

Another i was looking at the famous Charlottes Web which can reach 25% CBD, but nobody can get seeds due to the brothers not allowing so.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

I know Velk has answered most of those questions, but I'll add this. 15% cbd is unheard of, the highest cbd strains I've seen are usually 1:1 ratio with thc. If I'm not mistaking the highest I've seen is 8%cbd w/8%thc. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure. And with autos you usually get a lower amount of both cbd and thc since it's mixed in with a low rider or ruderalis. What your used to is likely a very refined medical grade strain that is certainly not an autoflower. Imo... Take it with a grain of salt since I've really only ordered one strain from cbd crew.
The soil will not reduce yield, but you would get even bigger yields using hydroponics for sure. Your goal of a pound from 6 autos is definitely achievable. I wish you luck on that :goodluck:
As for the flush, my rule of thumb is do it when you start to see amber trichomes. But then again my experience is mostly with non cbd strains. But I was told to let go even longer than thc strains, to allow for thc to degrade some and give the cbd more potency. Again imo...

Great job Velk, keep up the great advice and information. I just may learn something from you.

KiG XobeMan :green_heart:cheers

Edit : see I am misinformed... Check this exerpt I found. Not an auto but...
"Charlotte's Web is believed to be the highest CBD strain in the world. It contains 20% CBD and less than 0.5% THC."
Thks for the info keep it coming.

I smoke yeah strains from my LP"s that are max 15% but in last order one strain is 9% THC and 10% CBD and the other is 1% THC and 12% CBD.

I find that not all batches are Consistent in THC and CBD but are close.

At other LP i order from they carry a strain that is 9% THC and 13% CBD but can go to 15% at times depending on batch and so forth.

Thanks again.

So with soil i guess final flush should start 2 weeks before harvest?

rh level i am not sure as i never have checked it here in my area.

Its winter time right now and i am in northern ontario canada, summers in my area can be rainy to 60-80F muggy damp kind of weather and some summers or late summer it can be very hot sweaty type of weather.

I was looking at a strain called Valentine X or just Valentine which can reach 25% CBD but i have heard that most places who say they selling the seeds are not trust worthy.

Another is Canntonic which i read can reach 17-19% CBD but again getting good seeds from a reputable place.

Another i was looking at the famous Charlottes Web which can reach 25% CBD, but nobody can get seeds due to the brothers not allowing so.

No problem I'm glad snid covered that on the percentages of cbd

And yes about two weeks before harvest you want your tricombs over Amber like said above as the cbd gets a bit stronger as the thc degrades I've just finished feeding murders with my back any chance you could recomend a cbd strain for that ?

You should get a hydrometer or something that reads rh % so you have a rough idea as if it's high humidity it's much harder to bring it down than put it up if your low humid and dry , I'd say get one and put in the area your going to grow in so you don't have the issue that I've had weather to get a dehumidifier or not lol and now I need one after spending all my money lol

Let me roll one and I'll get them at cbd strain up there are loads on gorilla seeds they deliver world wide aswell ...

Ah bit of bad news xobe the one I saw it was up to 16% Cbd has been discontinued
420-magazine-mobile190531299.jpg

There are loads more so I'll have a look for you .

Nice to see you started another one mate was gutted about the last one
no worries , are you uk ?
heres a little tip , when i get this i use powdered baby milk , 2 tea spoons to a liter of warm water , let cool to room temps then feed ..:)

420-magazine-mobile996854312.jpg

This is the auto growers club for all auto users for help with help with any issues with there autos to share pics the last one was really good and was a good little auto family on 420 so I thought I'd make one happy auto growing

Links to our auto family threads auto growers community

And the new auto topping thread
The New Autoflower Topping Thread

#autofamily

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile152010117.jpg
420-magazine-mobile296790754.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1700280423.jpg
420-magazine-mobile669152390.jpg
had to leave for England 5 days ago on an emergency told my mate exactly what to do and showed him b4 I left asked if he was clear on it and to get in touch of anything happened and this is what I've come home too felt like punching him any one help please guys people from the other auto club will know what I'm going through there just coming into 6th week as you can tell there a mess now

420-magazine-mobile152010117.jpg
420-magazine-mobile296790754.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1700280423.jpg
420-magazine-mobile669152390.jpg
had to leave for England 5 days ago on an emergency told my mate exactly what to do and showed him b4 I left asked if he was clear on it and to get in touch of anything happened and this is what I've come home too felt like punching him any one help please guys people from the other auto club will know what I'm going through there just coming into 6th week as you can tell there a mess now ...

Aww man I'd be pissed but just think they could be a lot worse they still look they will produce a nice amount have you got a before photo and also a closer one and let that be a lesson nobody will care for your baby's as good as you will unless they are good growers then it's effortless to them I would have taught him how to do it and then got him to show me how he would do it sorry to see the distress and good to see you back . what was you doing in my neck of the woods bro

Aww man I'd be pissed but just think they could be a lot worse they still look they will produce a nice amount have you got a before photo and also a closer one and let that be a lesson nobody will care for your baby's as good as you will unless they are good growers then it's effortless to them I would have taught him how to do it and then got him to show me how he would do it sorry to see the distress and good to see you back . what was you doing in my neck of the woods bro

I know I did went through it step by step exactly what I've been doing be the last time I leave anything with him lol some looked like a lot of heat stress anther one started losing strength in the stems and bending out and all together didn't think he feed them like he was ment to I'll take couple more with light off for ya velk cheers mate

I know I did went through it step by step exactly what I've been doing be the last time I leave anything with him lol some looked like a lot of heat stress anther one started losing strength in the stems and bending out and all together didn't think he feed them like he was ment to I'll take couple more with light off for ya velk cheers mate

I was down in Dover family emergency was a long drive here's some pics for a better look
420-magazine-mobile674570659.jpg
420-magazine-mobile52452291.jpg
420-magazine-mobile812725458.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1516299437.jpg
420-magazine-mobile447181975.jpg
420-magazine-mobile630950314.jpg
420-magazine-mobile821430337.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1950903304.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1257680022.jpg

I was down in Dover family emergency was a long drive here's some pics for a better look
420-magazine-mobile674570659.jpg
420-magazine-mobile52452291.jpg
420-magazine-mobile812725458.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1516299437.jpg
420-magazine-mobile447181975.jpg
420-magazine-mobile630950314.jpg
420-magazine-mobile821430337.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1950903304.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1257680022.jpg

Looks like slight nute burn and heat stress hopefully they recover fast . and hope all is well with your family bro

Looks like slight nute burn and heat stress hopefully they recover fast . and hope all is well with your family bro

Let's hope so mate I've gone back to my feed schedule and temps been dine since back up north and family is good now thanks mate just my babies I've got to care for now

Let's hope so mate I've gone back to my feed schedule and temps been dine since back up north and family is good now thanks mate just my babies I've got to care for now

To me it seems like maybe he didn't stir up the nute solution or was careless with measurements. Don't think it will hurt your yields any, nurse them back like a good father would and they'll be fine. It's a little late for a flush so I'd just keep them fed with a slightly less concentrated solution till it's flush time. Goodluck!

KiG :green_heart:

Hey Velk and Spart i read all you posted earlier.

To bad most places show low CBD i am still looking around.

If you find ones i mentioned let me know.

Valentine X or Valentine
Canntonic
Charlottes Web (impossible but ya never know)

Thks

Back
Top Bottom