Alaskan's Mystery Grow

TheAlaskan907

Hey guys, been looking around on here and well, I wanted to join you guys in it and well, why not make my first post my grow log that is my first ever grow. Been reading a lot on how to do so and be as successful as possible. Dont got the best equipment but I got a 150 watt flat led light which is 100k lumens, still don't understand that... lol but it's my first light and I'm proud of it.

Started 4 seeds that my cousin gave me from his mystery seeds he got from a site and 1 cracked and had a tail overnight, another cracked tonight and started the other 2 recently, tonight. Will post some pics later on after I figure it all out.Tthat's it for now though, be back later on guys!

so planted another seed just earlier today, was the one that had me nervous because I was thinking that it wouldn't germinate but my worries were laid to rest when in saw it earlier! now I got 2 planted and 2 more I'm waiting to see life out of. again, will be posting pics later on, not sure how to from. phone but can't be too hard, wish me luck guys.

well, still haven't figured out how to upload pics from my phone so I guess I'll try to upload them from laptop after I get them on there, took a pic of my new little seedling, it is growing really fast and I love it! just this afternoon it peeked out of the dirt and now 7 and 1/2 hours later it's nearly standing up right with it's first 2 leaves nearly out. plants are amazing on how they go through this in short time. update on the seeds, planted another one because it's tap root already was out and wow, I'm surprised on how fast they go. I really hope I get really nice surprises from them!

also I was wondering, due to lack of space and funding at the moment, what would you recommend for flowering? I would like to try to keep a mother but I really am unsure of how to go about this considering I only got a open closet and 1 light. any suggestions?

well got it on my comp finally, took a while but i got it now. heres a pic of the plant that is up and happy, still waiting for the others but this one is good enough for now! proud grower now

20140303_2244091.jpg

Not sure what LED you got but if it was made for growing and has alot of reds in it. It should work for flowering. When you go to flowering a open closet is not a good idea. You want the plant in a light proof room. If it gets any light in the 12 hour dark period she can go hermi on you. You dont have to worry about that with a mother since she will be in veg. But without funds not sure what to tell you . Maybe you can find a old cabinet someone will give you for free. Might check around on craigs list for free stuff if your in a populated area.

Seedling is looking good :lot-o-toke:

it's pretty much only blue, guess I gotta go and get a new light or just lot of cfls, as for the dresser or cabinet I could use, well there's a used furniture store close by so hopefully I can go get one when I get a bit more money which is hopefully going to be soon. it's either that or I can make one for the plants myself, would be more satisfying but a little bit more work. but hey, what's life if it's easy the whole way? will think of it later on and talk to my friend about helping me make one or come up with an idea

edit: and thank you! it got bigger today but I wasn't sure if I should do a pic update everyday or maybe every other day, unsure of what to go with

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom