All Or Nothing 2 Tent Multistrain Extravaganza

I'm all about that kushy indica son. I got some critical purple coming in. I also have a similar grow space. gonna follow along. :blunt:

I'm all about that kushy indica son. I got some critical purple coming in. I also have a similar grow space. gonna follow along. :blunt:
Hey Redzedhead.
Welcome along.
I like the critical strains, they grow short and bushy and the smoke is great.

Didn't get my lights built, the sun was shining so I lit the BBQ drank some beer and smoked a few bowls.
:bongrip:
This is the reason why most of my gardening work doesn't get done :rofl:

3 days since I transplanted the LSD ladies and they seem to be happy with a bit of growth.
I only did a partial water not watering the very edges of the pots and they are already light so I will probably give them a full drench tomorrow.

I topped my pineapple haze a week or so ago and don't seem to have had any growth, you can see in the picture compared to the LSD plants topped at the same time.
I've just cut the top off at the next node down so I'll see what happens.

My little 8 ball kush also got her head chopped today.

It's interesting to see the different shades of green with the different strains.
They all seem happy though so I think I've got my feeding about right.
IMG_20200425_140601.jpg
IMG_20200425_140707.jpg
IMG_20200425_140812.jpg
IMG_20200425_140640.jpg
IMG_20200425_140616.jpg
IMG_20200425_140930.jpg
IMG_20200425_140841.jpg
IMG_20200425_140748.jpg
Looking vigorous! Such a powerful word. May I recommend watering til runoff from here on out? Not a ton of run off, just until it starts dripping. They'll love it.

Looking vigorous! Such a powerful word. May I recommend watering til runoff from here on out? Not a ton of run off, just until it starts dripping. They'll love it.
Hi Havoc, how it going.
Thanks they seem to be pretty healthy, I'm hoping to flip the LSD in a couple more weeks.
I'll definitely start watering to run off when I water next.
At least then I know every inch of that soil has water.

How you enjoying your peyote critical smoke? My friend havested the plants I gave him so I should have a few nugs coming my way soon.:blunt:

Hi Havoc, how it going.
Thanks they seem to be pretty healthy, I'm hoping to flip the LSD in a couple more weeks.
I'll definitely start watering to run off when I water next.
At least then I know every inch of that soil has water.

How you enjoying your peyote critical smoke? My friend havested the plants I gave him so I should have a few nugs coming my way soon.:blunt:
I love the PC. It is better than the blue dream and the mystery plants IMO. I definitely will grow it again. Glad I bought multi seeds. Very satisfying smoke

Here thing looks great here plants look happy and healthy with toppings I topped all 5 of mine at the same time I got growth out of my WW and GSC auick but my Green diamond took a little longer Good day and stay safe
Hi fastass.
Thanks buddy.
Yeh I think some plants just dont like the rough treatment :rolleyes:
I'm finally getting to that stage in the grow where it feels like things are starting to happen.
I'm looking forward to trying a bit of quadlining on my 2 for the other tent.

Hi fastass.
Thanks buddy.
Yeh I think some plants just dont like the rough treatment :rolleyes:
I'm finally getting to that stage in the grow where it feels like things are starting to happen.
I'm looking forward to trying a bit of quadlining on my 2 for the other tent.
Ya my quadline tent is full and crazy in there it takes a week to recover but then the grow is crazy I trim them about every other day or so

Ladies all synchronised with needing watering today.
My LSD plants have had a nute increase as they seem like they can handle a bit more now.
Everyone is growing well but maybe a little slow.

I've had lower temps this week with the tent sitting around 70 so I've put my tube heater in there which should raise it by a couple of degrees.

My smaller plants are now about ready for transplant so I will do that when they are about ready for water again.
IMG_20200429_185025.jpg
IMG_20200429_184729.jpg
IMG_20200429_185035.jpg
IMG_20200429_185132.jpg
IMG_20200429_185207.jpg
IMG_20200429_184445.jpg

Veg day 35.
My tent is beginning to fill up now.
My pineapple haze (front) which is supposed to be more sativa is looking very indica.
She seems a lot lighter green than the rest of the gang but I've been giving her plenty of N so I guess she is just a lighter shade by nature.

I've uppotted my last LSD today, she's rather droopy as she really needed watering yesterday.
She's a week behind the others but shes struggling to catch up.

I've switched out my blurple Mars light for the hps which I have at 30" to give them chance to get acclimatized to the extra light. I'll move it down a couple of inches everyday and see how they react.
IMG_20200502_202517.jpg

Looking good man nice green color :thumb:
Thanks dude, nearly used up my nutes so I'll be starting them on the mega crop this week.
What sort of dose would you recommend to start the bigger plants on?

Checked on the ladies and I'm not sure if I've got a bit of light burn or if it's a little nute burn,
I'm only at 43k lux but I've raised the hps a little higher to be safe.
IMG_20200503_200236.jpg

Went for a long walk to the river with this one today, rolled a couple of joints and ended up nearly 10 miles from home in my own little dream world.:rollit:
IMG_20200426_181138.jpg

Ok we're filling the tent.
A bit slower than if hoped but I'm nearly ready to flower the 4 lsd plants.

I gave them their first megacrop feed yesterday morning and strangely pretty much overnight I have developed deficiencies in the lower fan leaves on every plant.
I fed at 3.5g/gal and have a little leaf tip curl down on a couple of plants and everything higher up looks nice and green so I'm leaning towards it being a magnesium deficiency.

I think the plan of attack will be to add a little epsom salt to the next feed and see if I can clear it up.

Attachments

• IMG_20200508_195420.jpg
    IMG_20200508_195420.jpg
    613.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20200508_195407.jpg
    IMG_20200508_195407.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20200508_195357.jpg
    IMG_20200508_195357.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
I fed some of the ladies yesterday upping the MC to 4g/gal and it's almost certainly helped, some of the yellowing leaves are green again and there are no more spots.
This morning the 4x4 tent was looking crowded so I've taken 3 plants out and put them in the 4x2 tent.
This leaves me with the 4 Lsd plants in the 4x4, as they were looking happy and perkey I decided to set the timer.
They will have 12hrs of darkness tonight :cheesygrinsmiley: .

I've lowered the hps another inch and thought I would get some pics under the warmer light.
IMG_20200512_193227.jpg
IMG_20200512_193050.jpg
IMG_20200512_192346.jpg
IMG_20200512_193146.jpg
IMG_20200512_192915.jpg

In the 2x4 tent I have my pineapple haze which I am going to let veg for 1 more week before it goes in the 4x4.
My smaller critical kush and 8 ball kush have been transplanted into 6 gal pots, once they settle in I'm going to have a go at quadlining them both to see if I can get them to fill the tent before flowering.

Beautiful dog, Bill. S/he look like a lot of fun!

I was going to say about upping the mc for the ca/mg and you already did. You are all over this.
I’m loving the side lights. That’s a mighty fine idea.

Back
Top Bottom