All Or Nothing 2 Tent Multistrain Extravaganza

my wife says I'm a heavy handed twat and I have to agree.
Heavy handed twats of the world unite!
0F755D3D-E6A6-4927-B4FD-5734D90275AB.jpeg

Without the cover it’s like the night sky over, hmm... Dresden? With the spotlights? I made the executive decision one day to stop sewing the zips up each time they ripped. I’m thinking it isn’t colourful enough now :p
The empty boxes on top are for insulation (and to blur the infra red picture from above just in case).

Today is the day I plant seeds.

The seeds are going to sprout and I'm determined to be a good plant dad and im not going to forget to water them.

I didn't realize when I bought them that the pineapple haze seeds were regular seeds.

Id like 4 plants for my next run so I'm going to plant 3 crackers and take my chances and plant 1 pineapple haze.
If it turns out to be a male I will put it in my other tent and have a try my hand at pollinating a bud for some future seeds. That is if I don't kill em all first.
IMG_20200607_132401.jpg
Good morning!

How exciting!

This world of female seeds and being able to purchase seeds is very new to me. Is there concerns when it come to mailing? I hope there is a point where we pop seeds in at the same time and grow together.

Without the cover it’s like the night sky over, hmm... Dresden? With the spotlights? I made the executive decision one day to stop sewing the zips up each time they ripped. I’m thinking it isn’t colourful enough now :p
The empty boxes on top are for insulation (and to blur the infra red picture from above just in case).
I guess I had better stock up on covers. They just don't build things to match the strength of man :)

Dresden, it's in Germany, ive been there but I don't remember much,,, oh yeah the beer was strong.

Got the sg out for a photo shoot,
Screenshot_20200607_215849.jpg

Luckily these clumsy hands have never inflicted any mortal wounds on her :thumb:

Two tents!

What a super idea :)

Good morning!

How exciting!

This world of female seeds and being able to purchase seeds is very new to me. Is there concerns when it come to mailing? I hope there is a point where we pop seeds in at the same time and grow together.
Morning Tra

Not too early I hope.

I use the vault for seeds, they are a sponsor here and offer some good deals.
Be careful, it's like being a fat kid in a cake shop, you just wanna try them all..
I've never had a problem with getting them posted.

I'm sure we will syncronise dropping seeds at some point.

A lot of people run 2 tents, it's a perpetual grow, you have plants vegging in one tent whilst plants flower in the other. That way you get a harvest every 8-9 weeks.

I have both my tents flowering because I'm in impatient sod.

I guess I had better stock up on covers. They just don't build things to match the strength of man :)

Dresden, it's in Germany, ive been there but I don't remember much,,, oh yeah the beer was strong.

Luckily these clumsy hands have never inflicted any mortal wounds on her :thumb:
So awesome!

I‘m a musician too! I play the recorder, when I say play I mean I can play two songs, The Grand Old Duke of York, and Mary Had A Little Lamb, we need to set up a Zoom session and Jam!

Oh! She is pretty! The right colour too.
Two tents!

What a super idea :)
I couldn’t afford a second tent so I built the flower room from bits and pieces I had laying about.

Morning Tra

Not too early I hope.

I use the vault for seeds, they are a sponsor here and offer some good deals.
Be careful, it's like being a fat kid in a cake shop, you just wanna try them all..
I've never had a problem with getting them posted.

I'm sure we will syncronise dropping seeds at some point.

A lot of people run 2 tents, it's a perpetual grow, you have plants vegging in one tent whilst plants flower in the other. That way you get a harvest every 8-9 weeks.

I have both my tents flowering because I'm in impatient sod.
07:00 sleep in :)

How do you pay for them?

I really hope so :)

Thats a lot of green.

So 1, 2, 3, back to me. I’m going to switch Sunday! SUNDAYYYYYYYYY!

Oh! She is pretty! The right colour too.

I couldn’t afford a second tent so I built the flower room from bits and pieces I had laying about.
So clever and creative :)

Do you grow back to back?

07:00 sleep in :)

How do you pay for them?

I really hope so :)

Thats a lot of green.

So 1, 2, 3, back to me. I’m going to switch Sunday! SUNDAYYYYYYYYY!
I‘m a musician too! I play the recorder
Many years ago my sister learned to play the recorder, I vividly remember having to dig pretty deep to bury it never to be seen again :laugh:

PayPal, credit card or last time I got 7 freebies for paying via bank transfer.
It's good because you know exactly what you are growing and buy seeds to suit your needs.

Wooohooo flower time :cheer:
Sunday, so you are on what? Monday now, yeah that's right your from the future.
It's gonna be great.

I'm tempted with a new flower light wadya think?
Will it grow me buds

Screenshot_20200607_213619.jpg

Many years ago my sister learned to play the recorder, I vividly remember having to dig pretty deep to bury it never to be seen again :laugh:

PayPal, credit card or last time I got 7 freebies for paying via bank transfer.
It's good because you know exactly what you are growing and buy seeds to suit your needs.

Wooohooo flower time :cheer:
Sunday, so you are on what? Monday now, yeah that's right your from the future.
It's gonna be great.

I'm tempted with a new flower light wadya think?
Will it grow me buds

Screenshot_20200607_213619.jpg
Is receiving in the post safe? It’s illegal here to receive seeds.

That flower light may not assist with green growth, but it will help with emotional growth. You would literally have the happiest flowers ever! I’m smiling just looking at it! You need to buy it!

Is receiving in the post safe? It’s illegal here to receive seeds.

That flower light may not assist with green growth, but it will help with emotional growth. You would literally have the happiest flowers ever! I’m smiling just looking at it! You need to buy it!
I've not had any problems with 4 orders.
They market them as souvenirs, it's not illegal to buy them but your not under any circumstances allowed to plant them.

I've had a think and I'm gonna pass on the new light, looks too much like a baby cow juice dispenser for my liking.

I've not had any problems with 4 orders.
They market them as souvenirs, it's not illegal to buy them but your not under any circumstances allowed to plant them.

I've had a think and I'm gonna pass on the new light, looks too much like a baby cow juice dispenser for my liking.
Does the same rule apply here? Go find out for me rainman.

Well I see 5 Katie Price sized breasts. See that’s the problem with you vegans, you turn everything into animal parts. Ruins your ability to properly fantasise. It’s what makes you all so uptight and so eager to be outraged.

:D :D :D

Well I see 5 Katie Price sized breasts. See that’s the problem with you vegans, you turn everything into animal parts. Ruins your ability to properly fantasise. It’s what makes you all so uptight and so eager to be outraged.

:D :D :D
If they are Katie price sized then surely it couldn't be wall hung, also that just now renders it an extremely tacky piece of shit.

Better have another ribeye then hadn't i.
Yes Miss on the double, my pleasure malady.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200607_235829.jpg
    Screenshot_20200607_235829.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 56
If they are Katie price sized then surely it couldn't be wall hung, also that just now renders it an extremely tacky piece of shit.

Better have another ribeye then hadn't i.

Yes Miss on the double, my pleasure malady.
Too funny!

FYI I blame you for my developing bed sores. I’m still laying in bed when I should be up and at it. Your morning cyber banter is fast becoming one of my favourite things to wake up to!

LOLLING :D

Good job, Rainman. If I do go down that rabbit hole I might organise a safe address just the same.

Too funny!

FYI I blame you for my developing bed sores. I’m still laying in bed when I should be up and at it. Your morning cyber banter is fast becoming one of my favourite things to wake up to!

LOLLING :D

Good job, Rainman. If I do go down that rabbit hole I might organise a safe address just the same.
Yeah definitely, buy another property, put it in a recently deceased persons name and get them sent there. Great plan Tra :high-five:

Ok ok I don't want to be responsible for that.
Or to be your excuse for being a morning sloth.

I bid you goodnight lady of the future.

Yeah definitely, buy another property, put it in a recently deceased persons name and get them sent there. Great plan Tra :high-five:

Ok ok I don't want to be responsible for that.
Or to be your excuse for being a morning sloth.

I bid you goodnight lady of the future.
I have a plan. An old man lives 3 doors up. He’s crumbling and slow. I’ll stelthfully scope his mailbox daily, if on the off chance he beats me to his mailbox, I’m confident I can take him out (if he’s using his walker, but not if he’s using his walking stick). So to bring it back to math, I’ll have a 50:50 shot. Otherwise I can just line up a non growing friend who is interested in a seed souvenir to collect it for me.

Good night Gareth. And FYI, given that I am from the future, I can clearly see Monday will be a great day for you :)

Bloom day 25 in the big tent of dreams.

Not watered for 2 days and they were as dry as a nuns gusset.
I have 1 or 2 yellowing leaves low down, I'm pretty sure it's because they were soon damn thirsty.
They seem to drink like Robert Downey Jr on the eve of Armageddon.

Good points..
They are really bulking up and stacking those buds.
If awesomeness had a scent it would smell like these plants.
IMG_20200609_210835.jpg
IMG_20200609_210855.jpg
IMG_20200609_210750.jpg
IMG_20200609_210738.jpg

Bloom tent number 2.

Not as impressive but it's early days,
They seem to know their siblings are the favourites.
We had a chat, I explained what they needed to do to earn their keep,
They have responded and we can call this bloom day 1.
We have pistles and they are cautiously stretching like a 14 year old reaching for a top shelf magazine.
IMG_20200609_210913.jpg
IMG_20200609_210811.jpg

Back
Top Bottom