All The World's A Stage, ILLz, GROWant 800Pro With 450W Bloom LED, Hybrid Coco

[note: not the lettuce and not edible: "Like philodendrons and pothos, however, they can cause painful symptoms and sometimes death if ingested by humans or animals."]
Courtesy of google images, then the second one looks more like when its got its leaves out.
9d1a0ca25bbc073a40174dc5c2754e64.jpg
b4c5776780628fff1fac9b3496cdfffb.jpg

[note: not the lettuce and not edible: "Like philodendrons and pothos, however, they can cause painful symptoms and sometimes death if ingested by humans or animals."]
Also note i had no idea what genus or other subclass this belonged to, so you helped me identify something thats been in the back of my mind forever.

Also note i had no idea what genus or other subclass this belonged to, so you helped me identify something thats been in the back of my mind forever.

Hie, nice beautiful plants. it is used for house decoration, easy grow indoor with low light.

No action on the said genetics, 1 is afghan reg, 2nd is GSC2nd gen herm, and third is daddiosback room genes from a good ole male female interaction and thos are ready to pop open no problems
cf1d33cb4c9d25ce99cedec332254bcd.jpg
1d024728bc776cdfa8e92cfbe70b3078.jpg
e266a73c2e0f16c06cd637899618bfeb.jpg

He's poppin' ladies and gents....look out! Leave some viable room brother and no switching out an Afghan seed for your auto JH lmfao......Did you get your Valentine from Stank? If everyone can.....were thinking drop day of Feb 12th?

Left the seeds in too long, and the afghan didnt pop. Oh well, gonna set of the dome for the new sprouts, it looks like my dads few seeds were able to go again so this will be fun seeing what were working with.

Wtf.. ...i live closer to anyone than anyone and my Valentine hasn't arrived yet......fkn Canada POST, lmao!

Back
Top Bottom