All The World's A Stage, ILLz, GROWant 800Pro With 450W Bloom LED, Hybrid Coco

Trying to get some quiet auto tips from the master eh Illiz.....ill remind you that this is public lmao.....now I'm gonna skip my rooter too.....what are you guys up to over here ....lol.

Trying to get some quiet auto tips from the master eh Illiz.....ill remind you that this is public lmao.....now I'm gonna skip my rooter too.....what are you guys up to over here ....lol.
I went to the rooter guy, it's a hard habit to break like smoking pot, which I havn't done in a bout a week and a half. I just said fuck it, the last plant I harvested didn't have tha5 crack effect where you want more and more, level headed stone, clear, euphoric feeling with an easy burn out. I recommend those types of strains for people like me who have outside influences factoring your mood, the high was enjoyable so much to say that I could smoke it all day, which reminded me of sativa dominance with out any paranoia whatsoever.

Me too brother, just busting your balls lmao. What was your last grow?
It's been so long I can't remember, I'm planing on Skywalker kush and something else to try for demonized pollen just for shits and giggles. Right now I'm focusing and praying on JHA, and hoping Freya will bless it's growth. Thor already called it out of sleep and now Odin will watch over it..provides a bountiful harvest. Cackle cackle scream and boil, here we go for more fun and turmoil.

Fed everything 250ml of water with a dash of great white mychorize. I've got a kale, a lettuce, four carrots, a jalapeno and one Jack Herer Auto. Oh what fun and the days are storming. I'm starting to believe I do have S.A.D. among other psychological disorders. I'm so messed up I can pin point all the symptoms but can't ever get a proper diagnosis for fear of disorder. I have to set a plan for recovery and plants help me so much,

Is fear of disorder a disorder itself? The days are getting longer Illz, hang in there and keep posting. Ur 420mag buds will cheer you up!

Light boxes are supposed to be helpful and when you're not using it I'm sure your plants will love it :).

One last thing. I found an article on light boxes and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) that might be interesting:
Can a SAD Lamp Really Make You Happy?

Is fear of disorder a disorder itself? The days are getting longer Illz, hang in there and keep posting. Ur 420mag buds will cheer you up!

Light boxes are supposed to be helpful and when you're not using it I'm sure your plants will love it :).

One last thing. I found an article on light boxes and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) that might be interesting:
Can a SAD Lamp Really Make You Happy?
I actually really hated the light and loathed the days getting longer but you can say it does help when the night was really my inspiration and muse. Furthermore, my thoughts dreamed dreams for more night and the freight that Sun would actually come to brighten the shadows. Oh feign, oh miser, and deciever, help my mind see better to brighten my plants days. I have a few more seeds in water, let's see what they'll bring.

You don't have SAD then, you have VAD (Vampire Affective Disorder)!
I read that article you suggested and today while under the light I started to feel happy, odd but it rang truth and I thank you, I want to know just how many minutes I should or would endure, it made sense that when I was in the light I felt endorphins rushing more than it did.

Damn false hope no shoot, I popped the seed and it looked whitish, maybe not enough soak or need to score the seed like I see fertilizer done.

Back
Top Bottom