Aloha Grown With Sunny

Aloha Sam! scissor hash is all the resin that collects on the scissors while trimming up your buds! Usually tastes great and hits like a truck! :laugh:

Can’t wait for a smoke report on the Nevilles Haze auto.

Me too Penny! I’m letting her go as she needs to flower so I get the full effect and flavor.

:passitleft:

Aloha Sam! scissor hash is all the resin that collects on the scissors while trimming up your buds! Usually tastes great and hits like a truck! :laugh:
Yeah, for sure bro.:laugh: helps with the cramping in the arms and shoulders after a trim..passing back to you bro:passitleft:

Hell yeah! All hunched over trimming haha I get uncle fester neck if I go at to long.

passing back to you bro

Coming right back at you my Braddah! Gather around friends:hug: Dark Devil Auto tester

69FEC224-3122-44F3-9C8D-C36D38678C3C.jpeg

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

I too am looking forward to that Neville's Haze smoke report. Your plant looked so pretty I grabbed a pack with my most recent order from that breeder we're not permitted to mention because they're not a sponsor anymore.

Right on beez! I was lucky and those Nevilles Haze Autos were freebies! I’d like to try out more World of Seeds gear eventually. This one I got going is a heavy yielder and frost af.

This mornings Garden View

98D6190D-9A3F-4DDF-839A-619EF9E5DCE5.jpeg

Aloha! @MrSauga Do you cut back on the MC as the plants get closer to the chop or do you stick you the same feeding schedule? Plants are still swelling and making new growth so I’ve just maintaining what I’ve already been giving them. I do like to flush my plants even though I’ve read how it’s not necessary I still do it.

I hope you are having a blessed day!

Beautiful frosty buds, Sunny!

Mahalo Carcass!! I hope all is blessed and wonderful in carcass land for you and ohana!

Aloha! @MrSauga Do you cut back on the MC as the plants get closer to the chop or do you stick you the same feeding schedule?
Hi Sunny!
I feed right up until harvest! The proper dry and cure as you probably know takes care of the mythical flush before you chop. I hear if you reset the media a couple of weeks before you chop it helps with nutrient uptake at the end but I've not done that myself.

Very cool! No doubt I am familiar with the proper dry and cure :love: I think I unknowingly did said reset lol two previous feedings they just got water and then yesterday’s feeding they got a normal dose of MC and proteckt. They seem to be swelling even more.

@Sunnyskies if you ever get a chance World of Seeds has a nice Colombian Gold strain. The ones I grew were regular seeds. Pretty darn potent stuff and sweet tasting.

Aloha Beez! I got plans for the Colombian beans I got :love: A Braddah of mine down here has so thai seeds and we’ve been talking about doing a open pollination of Colombian and Thai outdoors and start the acclimation process down here. I bet they would be some nice gems to be found in the offspring.

I need a good sweet tasting strain

I’m always looking for a sweet tasting strain. Seems like the ones with the oddest smells have the sweetest taste for me lol

It depends how long ago you smoked a blunt. The first five minutes after they always look huge, but an hour later you think nothing's changed.

Well hot damn I be blunted quite a bit so my eyes must be stuck like this!:lot-o-toke:

Yup that’s what we hope to get. Stupefying potency under the Hawaiian sun. To date the strongest I’ve had grown outdoor here has been AK-47 that got acclimated to the humid climate. Just a hammering stone and echoing sounds.. like hey everybody look at all the colors of my kaleidoscope rainbow aura high. :hippy:

Back
Top Bottom