Aloha Grown With Sunny

Aloha Sunny, hope all is well out there in the middle of the pacific! You will have to do an Automatik, Braddahmatik review on all the Autos you have grown after your next round! You will be the leading expert here...your plants look Absolutely Fabulous!

Hi Sunny, I thought I'd stop by and check out your autos. Excellent work on them all. :thumb: I'll have to go back and see how you achieved such nice looking autos. :cool:

fantastic lineup of plants sunny.. i can only hope my next auto run looks as pretty as these girls. the leaves look so deep and healthy even this late into flower. those are some of the most well cared for plants i have ever seen!

Aloha Braddah Poli! I appreciate the compliment and kind words! I think I got my feeding schedule right with mega crop and protekt so just maintaining that line across the board. I got great advice so I’m sticking with it and keeping it simple. I hope you are having a blessed day my Braddah

:passitleft:

Aloha Sunny, hope all is well out there in the middle of the pacific! You will have to do an Automatik, Braddahmatik review on all the Autos you have grown after your next round! You will be the leading expert here...your plants look Absolutely Fabulous!

Mahalo Lando! Yes everything is going pretty good over here! I hope all is wonderful with you and yours my Braddah! I have to get caught up with your purple kushes. I’m far from expert and forever a student But will review these plants as I can.

Hi Sunny, I thought I'd stop by and check out your autos. Excellent work on them all. :thumb: I'll have to go back and see how you achieved such nice looking autos. :cool:

Aloha Beez! Stoked you stopped by and appreciate the kind words!

As far as how I achieved these autos looking this way I smoked a lot of weed in the process..

Wether that had a direct effect On the outcome I don’t know.. but it certainly didn’t hurt anything:laugh::laugh: Hope all is blessed in your world!!

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Aloha MrSauga! Mahalo for the advice on the MC and helping me rethink my approach on feeding my plants. I believe this was key. Your time and knowledge is very much appreciated and I can’t thank you enough for stopping by!
Thanks Sunny and I'm glad to be part of your journals. More than that I'm glad to know you. Your spread positive energy with every post and many of us can learn from that. Don't ever change.

Thanks Sunny and I'm glad to be part of your journals. More than that I'm glad to know you. Your spread positive energy with every post and many of us can learn from that. Don't ever change.

I can’t help but spread the love and positivity! I love this place and this plant brings so many wonderful people together. If I ever get the chance to get any of you high and make you a awesome meal I’m going too lol..

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

I think I'm getting close to taking the plunge and running some autos. This is what I'm thinking (trouble I know) of trying and I wanted to know if you guys/gals thought it was doable. I have a new 3' x 3' x 72" tall tent coming in a few days as well as nine (9) three gallon fabric pots. I'm kicking around the idea of putting an autoflower seed into each of the 9 pots and see if I can grow them in that new 3x3 tent. I have a few strains in my collection that I have enough to grow all 9 of the same strain which I am guessing would help keep the canopy similar in height?

Do you think 9 plants in a 9 sq ft area is too many? I really want to learn how to train autos but fear doing that with 9 plants would make them too wide and cause problems. I was thinking about topping the plants at the 5th node and removing everything below the 4th node and trying to grow just four mains on each plant. And if it looks like there will be room keep a few side branches here and there.

This is a great thread to ask in as there are some proficient auto growers here. I was hoping to purchase some Mephisto auto seeds for this grow but that doesn't appear as though it's going to happen. They appear to be sold out anywhere I would feel comfortable buying seeds. So I'll run with what I have on hand.

I think I'm getting close to taking the plunge and running some autos. This is what I'm thinking (trouble I know) of trying and I wanted to know if you guys/gals thought it was doable. I have a new 3' x 3' x 72" tall tent coming in a few days as well as nine (9) three gallon fabric pots. I'm kicking around the idea of putting an autoflower seed into each of the 9 pots and see if I can grow them in that new 3x3 tent. I have a few strains in my collection that I have enough to grow all 9 of the same strain which I am guessing would help keep the canopy similar in height?

Do you think 9 plants in a 9 sq ft area is too many? I really want to learn how to train autos but fear doing that with 9 plants would make them too wide and cause problems. I was thinking about topping the plants at the 5th node and removing everything below the 4th node and trying to grow just four mains on each plant. And if it looks like there will be room keep a few side branches here and there.

This is a great thread to ask in as there are some proficient auto growers here. I was hoping to purchase some Mephisto auto seeds for this grow but that doesn't appear as though it's going to happen. They appear to be sold out anywhere I would feel comfortable buying seeds. So I'll run with what I have on hand.
Might be able to get them to physically fit in the tent, but my guess is, that much foliage in a single room will cause erratic RH swings

My .02

Aloha All!

I hope this finds everyone healthy and safe! I took some pictures of the blueberry auto with the lights off to get some nice color shots before this beauty meets her end in a few days.. She is such a beautiful plant. Letting her fade and dry out before the chop

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always:love::passitleft:
Having a good browse and just love this. My first grow was a dope seeds blueberry auto and she looked beaut on the fade but this girl is on another level. That purple flower just looks amazing. Hope you enjoyed the smoke too. Mine kicks my arse if I'm not careful. Still got a bit left.

Great looking plants, sunny!

Mahalo my Braddah! @13goody13 I appreciate you stopping in and the kind words! Carcass ohana is always welcome here! Hope all is blessed my braddah!

Yes there’s a lot of terrific people here, to bad the world as a whole can’t live with our sensibilities

No doubt Penny! I suppose we are all lucky here to have this plant in common. It truly is medicinal not only from a consumption point of view but mentally and emotionally for me. I always have this deep sense of calm when checking on my plants.

I hope you are having a wonderful day Penny! Your presence around this forum and the experience you share never goes unnoticed. Mahalo!

Check out my journal, I repotted my plants and one isn’t doing well. Is there anything I can do?

Aloha Sam! Post up a link here so we can see what’s happening! lots of knowledge and accomplished growers here that can and would be happy to help!

This is what I'm thinking (trouble I know)

Ha! Cut from the same cloth my Braddah! I swear I can say the same thing to myself and my lady will be rolling her eyes at me in her sleep :rofl::rofl:

I have a new 3' x 3' x 72" tall tent coming in a few days as well as nine (9) three gallon fabric pots. I'm kicking around the idea of putting an autoflower seed into each of the 9 pots and see if I can grow them in that new 3x3 tent. I have a few strains in my collection that I have enough to grow all 9 of the same strain which I am guessing would help keep the canopy similar in height?

Aloha Beez! Well me being the positive devil I am I’d say it is possible! Then again I’m also the “throw caution into the wind” guy and the phrase “oh shit” is used fairly frequently in most of my hair brained endeavors.

My tent is 43” long by 24” wide and 60ish tall and I stuffed 8 plants in there. Please keep in mind as I am always tinkering and learning in my little grow and everything I do is based around environment and the climate I live in. Braddah @Preston9mm (Mahalo for chiming in Braddah) touched on this subject of RH in his post below so this is how I get my current setup to work.

Pruning, defoliating, and keeping air moving is key in my humid climate and little grow space. I run my lights full blast from sprout to harvest on a 18/6 schedule. I don’t adjust the lights at all so hence my emphasis on training lol.. Plus the little clicking height adjusters you get with your light drive me effing insane man. :laugh:

The ballasts and the heat above my lights along with a small dehumidifier at pot level helps keep my RH in check. My exhaust fan is also running full speed and I’m also bringing in fresh air from outside my house with a small computer fan. I think I have found balance but I’m still tinkering. I also keep the the floor of the tent dry so this means watering/feeding the plants outside the tent and allowing the cloth pot to soak up any extra water before plants go back into the tent. This also helps control my RH a lot.

The biggest thing I have learned so far after growing autos(currently my 3rd try at them) is Timing. Topping, training, feeding them is all timing. They grow rapidly so reading your plants and getting your timing right with what they want and need is key.

If this is your own seed stock how big were the parents? @beez0404 Prolly can guesstimate from that and get a idea of how crowded it’s gonna be with 9 plants. I didn’t know what I’d be dealing with with the 8 plants but I was willing to try anyway (I know.. Mr. optimism) and roll with it. I’m gonna run another 8 autos after these finish up and save my photo grow for over the holidays.

Sunny...so uniform for 5 different strains. I cure in my grow cabinet so all get chopped together, nice you can chop when each is ready and spread out the trim. Looks great.

Mahalo cr8! I put a lot of emphasis on training the plants down so that helps a lot with my canopy. I do my initial drying of the branches in my grow tent as well before clipping the buds of the stems and putting them into paper bags for a couple days depending on the bud density before the final cure in jars. It’s the best balance I could find with my climate here. Your girls are moving right along! I hope you are having a wonderful day my Braddah!

Having a good browse and just love this. My first grow was a dope seeds blueberry auto and she looked beaut on the fade but this girl is on another level. That purple flower just looks amazing. Hope you enjoyed the smoke too. Mine kicks my arse if I'm not careful. Still got a bit left.

Aloha Vet! Mahalo on the compliment my Braddah. Yes the purple blueberry auto from dope Seeds was awesome! I’ve got a few nugs left stashed. It’s appearance always get the same reaction when people see it. Just beautiful and I’m a sucker for purple weed lol

I got a few snaps of some buds. Be right back in another post! My apologies for such a long winded post! My legs have officially fallen asleep on the toilet. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:passitleft::passitleft:

Mahalo my Braddah! @13goody13 I appreciate you stopping in and the kind words! Carcass ohana is always welcome here! Hope all is blessed my braddah!

Thanks Sunny. All is well, the sun is out this week and the plants are loving it. Kind of glad I’m not in the other corner of the US right now. Pretty blessed to just be left alone to do what I love up here. The plants are lucky, they don’t even know the world is going down the drain, they just know today is good!

Some bud shots from last night while checking on the plants :love:

The Caramel Cream Auto is really putting on the resin.. long wispy hairs too. Since she was the last to sprout she was the furthest behind. She doesn’t have the citrusy smell like the Cream Mandarine XL. the smell is strong and sweet kinda skunky.

The Kalishnakov Auto is still stacking and throwing new hairs. I think she will come down with the Nevilles Haze Auto at the very end. She is nice and frosty too and smells really tropical. I smell over ripe guavas from her. She is the most unique smelling plant in the bunch besides the dirty diaper smelling Gelat-OG.

One of the Nevilles Haze Auto colas :love: Loooong fat colas for a autoflower lol

Lastly a peak at the drying Cream Mandarine XL Auto.. so much resin on these buds.. excited to test out a nug and the scissor hash!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful aloha Tuesday! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!!

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom