Aloha Grown With Sunny

Aloha friends! I hope this finds you all strong and healthy! Just thought I’d stop in and say hi :ciao:

My garden is still moving along. Really focusing on my vegetable garden this year And organizing my yard to produce more food.

I’ll post more flower pics later 💚 Sending you all lots of love and positivity on this beautiful aloha Friday! Aloha 🤙

:passitleft:

Aloha friends! I hope this finds you all strong and healthy! Just thought I’d stop in and say hi :ciao:

My garden is still moving along. Really focusing on my vegetable garden this year And organizing my yard to produce more food.

I’ll post more flower pics later 💚 Sending you all lots of love and positivity on this beautiful aloha Friday! Aloha 🤙

Beautiful :welldone:
Glad to see everything is coming along.
Hope you and the family are well my friend. :high-five:
Have a great weekend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Trich out Sunny.. flowers look incredible as usual.
Great seeing you around braddah!

Aloha Sunny! Glad you're well! Garden's beautiful!

Beautiful :welldone:
Glad to see everything is coming along.
Hope you and the family are well my friend. :high-five:
Have a great weekend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Aloha Bill! Mahalo for asking my friend. Me and the kids are doing well. Just staying busy as always 🤙 I hope all is well with you and ohana!

Trich out Sunny.. flowers look incredible as usual.
Great seeing you around braddah!

Mahalo my brother for stopping in and the kind words. Wish I could smoke you out with some homegrown medicine. Sending over nothing but positive thoughts and vibes my friend 🤙Aloha!

HI @Sunnyskies girl looking great , wished we were there . :peace:

Mahalo WH! If you were here I’d happily get you medicated! Hows the fishing been? I’ve been itching to take my kids and go. I’ve been so focused on work and garden we haven’t gone. Mostly going for a swim in the ocean. I hope you and ohana are well my brother! Aloha! 🤙

Great to hear, Sunny- I figured it probably was...
Really good to see you :thumb:

Aloha Carcass! I hope you and the carcass ohana are well my friend! Just keeping the soil happy and healthy and the plants do the uptown boogie on there own lol 🤙

Aloha Sunny! Glad you're well! Garden's beautiful!

Aloha Stone! I hope things are warming up some on that side of the planet! Mahalos for the kind words my friend! Just simple organics and love. I hope all is well with you and the otter ohana! Aloha! 🤙

Just a few more plant shots from tonight after work. Not too shabby for some outdoor/sun grown in recycled soil. I do tuck the plants under cover when rain is expected and I can help it. Sometimes they get rained on when I’m at work but that’s just apart of living on a rock in the middle of the pacific.

The plants pictured are of my own breeding work that I’ve been focusing on. These are F2’s and I am acclimating them to my high humidity environment through selecting and breeding the most resistant and colorful plants that carry the effects, flavor and resin production I enjoy smoking. I haven’t had any bud rot yet although we still have time yet for these to finish.

Till next time. Sending you all nothing but love and positivity from Hawaii as always :love: Aloha my friends and A hui hou!

Poking around over here again... figured I'd pop by to make sure I was following 🤙

Aloha Braddah Preston! 🤙 Its all fun and games till someone gets poked in the eye✋👀:cheesygrinsmiley: I hope all is blessed my friend!

@Sunnyskies
Sending all our Love your way , your probably on the main island helping out , be safe and get back to us . :peace:

Aloha WH! 🤙🤙 Mahalos for the thoughtfulness and love my brother. We were safe but did our best to support our Maui ohana. Devastating fires and heartbreaking for the families affected. Sending back lots of love to you and yours my friend!

I hope all is well with everyone! Life has been a bit hectic over here but me and the kids are hanging in there. Working a lot and maintaining my gardens the best I can. Still tinkering with breeding projects. It is a slow and mindful process I have enjoy. A few shots of some plants budding out in the yard :love:

Frosted Angel/seeds gifted to me from a breeder doing beautiful work

Triangle Kush S1 from clone. She handled herself well in my humid climate so I kept a cutting and made a mother. Very good medicine and really packs a punch.

NYCD x Power kush x 88G13 Hashplant seeds gifted to me from another breeder/grower that moved to the island and I got to meet in person. Kept a clone to run again 🤙

Gonna try and keep my updates a bit more consistent here again. Sending you all lots of love and positive vibes from Puna District, Big Island of Hawaii :love:

Sunny…I hope all is well with you and your family in the New Year. First real snowstorm headed in tonight, looking at a green lawn early January. I started a new grow after a break, it is making me happy and looking forward to Spring and some salmon fishing. NCAA football championship game tonight…Go Blue. Cheers

Great to see you again, Sunny.:ciao::love:

Aloha VG! Sending you and Ohana lots of love and respect from over here in the pacific!
:ciao::surf::passitleft:

Sunny, You always have the frostiest sugar leaves…and buds. Been away for awhile, was hoping you were still growing those fine sun grown flowers. Fall fishing starting here soon on the third coast. Cheers

Mahalo for the kind words my Braddah! I admit it can be a challenge in my micro climate but some of the plants that do make it can be amazing. A lot don’t make it and I lose a lot of plants in flower. Just gotta pay them dues and find the resilient ones. I hope the fall fishing season was a bountiful one! I’ve been trying to get a lot more fishing in with my kids lately even if it’s just for a couple hours hanging out by the ocean and we don’t catch a thing lol the time spent is what’s important I suppose 🤙 I hope all is blessed my friend with you and ohana on the third coast! Aloha!

Aloha my friend! :hug: I hope all is wonderful with you and the hybrid Ohana!

Sunny…I hope all is well with you and your family in the New Year. First real snowstorm headed in tonight, looking at a green lawn early January. I started a new grow after a break, it is making me happy and looking forward to Spring and some salmon fishing. NCAA football championship game tonight…Go Blue. Cheers

Salmon fishing sounds amazing! I hope the new grow is going well my Braddah!

Aloha Stone! I hope all is well with you and the otter Ohana! :ciao:🤙:passitleft:

Aloha friends :love: I hope this finds you and your families all strong and healthy. We are holding space and staying vigilant over here in Puna. Usual stuff.. busy with work and kids with more emphasis on spending time with my kids.

My apologies for being neglectful with updating my thread over here. I’m running some indoor and will try to keep it updated as it progresses. I chose some Chem D S1’s (fem seed) this round under the lights. Love me some good chem flower in the evening before bed so looking forward to it. This particular breeder has given me some stellar plants in the past.

These ladies have been topped to promote some main branches to form. Gonna let them gain some vertical growth before I bend them down and train them for more shoots. Looking to pull some cuts and run some outdoors in organic soil under the sun. Should be a whole pile of stinky from these lol They reek bad in veg.

They are in one gallon pots using organic soil. Keeping the feeding low as they are biting into the amendments and that seems to be enough. I’ve been alternating between just plain rain water and rain water, silica and high brix.

I’m still working on my own breeding projects outdoors here under the Hawaiian sun at a slow place. Just running through seed stock that I’ve made and also other breeders work. It’s always exciting to me to try different seed stock and see how they come out.

Anywhooo I think that’s it for this week’s update 😁 Sending you all lots of aloha and respect from Hawaii as always! Till next time!

A hui hou :green_heart:🤙

Nice to see you Sunny! Stay with the Ohana and all will be right! Your plants reflect your beautiful way!

Aloha Stone! 🤙 Most definitely.. Time is precious including time spent with kids and family. I appreciate the kind words my Braddah! Love and patience tend to show in anything you do including plants.

Hello Sunny! Nice plants....it was also raining today, did you stole the sun? haha

Aloha GNY! Mahalo for stopping by! I can’t say I steal the sun but I will admit I do borrow it daily for at least 12 hours a day 😁🤙

Back
Top Bottom