Aloha Grown With Sunny

Aloha Sunny! Hope you and yours are weathering this storm safe and warm. Looks like a gnarly one! E malu 'oe
Aloha Braddah!

Yes we survived. What a storm system indeed! Hoping for some better weather this new year! Aloha!

Looks like when snow on your outdoors! Haha

Rajah! Get snow on the mauna now! I hope all is blessed my friend! Will make my rounds in the threads again. Aloha!

Looking like some tight stacks on them flowers. Perdy as always!

Aloha Reave! Mahalo my brother I hope you had a wonderful new year!

Aloha Sunny!
I hope you've been well. A belated Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to you and the family. All the best in 2022! Stay healthy my friend.
:love:

Aloha my brother! :love:

I hope all is well and Santa was kind to you this Christmas! I hope you have a amazing 2022 my friend!! Aloha!!

To all my wonderful friends and beautiful souls who slide through my thread just want to tell you all you are loved and respected! I hope this new year is prosperous for us all in all the ways seed need.. most importantly spiritually, mentally and emotionally!

Sending you all nothing but love and respect from Hawaii as always :hug:

Will return with some plant shots.

:passitleft::passitleft:

Happy New Year Sunny! :blunt:

Happy New Year Mrs. Heavenly! I hope you and ohana had a amazing new year! Wishing you a amazing 2022! Lots and lot of love and respect from Hawaii as always! :love:

Happy New Year's kanaks, we blessed over here. Happy for hear, the Mauna when bless y'guys CHEE :shaka: may Ke Akua continue to bless us going into this new year.
Happy New year my brother! I hope this year has treated you well so far! Ke akua blessings to the fullest!

:passitleft:
Happy New Year @Sunnyskies, may your garden experience the beauty of Sunny Skies and endless bounty in 2022!

Happy New Year brother Rex! I hope all is wonderful and your garden is healthy and strong :love:

Sunny, I hope those colorful harvests are finding you well. Been about 13-21F for a bit here. More sun and Maple syrup time soon. Cheers

Aloha brother Cr8! I would be freezing my Hawaiian ass off. It’s been getting pretty chilly for me over here up in the mountains of Hawaii. Coldest so far was 48 degrees but the plants love it! Most like T-shirt and shorts weather for you guys haha I hope all is blessed my friend!

Aloha my brother @MrSauga :hug:I hope you are allowing yourself some time to rest. Sending you lots of love and respect from over here as always:love:

Aloha my friends!

If you are reading this I hope this finds you all healthy and happy! I am still kicking haha Plants are still growing and I am just enjoying my journey to a unknown destination on this life path.

Here are some of what is growing outdoors now under the Hawaiian Sunshine. I’ll post more pictures of some harvests that were missed.

Everything is being grown Outdoors in full sun and moved into a greenhouse at night. I do keep them undercover if I am expecting rain.

All plants are growing in recycled organic soil and supplementing nutrition with organic brewed teas as the plants change and cycle through phases. The potency and flavors of proper sun grown medicine under the equatorial sunshine here in Hawaii is hard to beat.

Anyhoo sending you all nothing but lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always :love: Aloha!

Wow @Sunnyskies more art work for next month’s contest . Love it . How about a pic of the mountain or the ocean and hold that girl in front of it . And the frost while they all point at the sun that’s awesome.

Happy New year my brother! I hope this year has treated you well so far! Ke akua blessings to the fullest!

Happy New Year brother Rex! I hope all is wonderful and your garden is healthy and strong :love:

Aloha brother Cr8! I would be freezing my Hawaiian ass off. It’s been getting pretty chilly for me over here up in the mountains of Hawaii. Coldest so far was 48 degrees but the plants love it! Most like T-shirt and shorts weather for you guys haha I hope all is blessed my friend!

Aloha my brother @MrSauga :hug:I hope you are allowing yourself some time to rest. Sending you lots of love and respect from over here as always:love:

Aloha my friends!

If you are reading this I hope this finds you all healthy and happy! I am still kicking haha Plants are still growing and I am just enjoying my journey to a unknown destination on this life path.

Here are some of what is growing outdoors now under the Hawaiian Sunshine. I’ll post more pictures of some harvests that were missed.

Everything is being grown Outdoors in full sun and moved into a greenhouse at night. I do keep them undercover if I am expecting rain.

All plants are growing in recycled organic soil and supplementing nutrition with organic brewed teas as the plants change and cycle through phases. The potency and flavors of proper sun grown medicine under the equatorial sunshine here in Hawaii is hard to beat.

Anyhoo sending you all nothing but lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always :love: Aloha!

Hey Sunny hope everything is going well my friend.
Haven't seen you around for a bit and just wanted to say Hi. :ciao:
Talk soon hopefully.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Wow @Sunnyskies more art work for next month’s contest . Love it . How about a pic of the mountain or the ocean and hold that girl in front of it . And the frost while they all point at the sun that’s awesome.

Aloha WH! I hope all is well my brother! Mahalo for the kind words! So funny you mention getting some landscape shots :D I do try taking some pics here in the yard but they never come out right.. everything just blends in together. I’ll have to try get a sunrise shot one of these mornings.

Sunny…spectacular buds and pictures…still about 13-21F here. Forecast is sunny here for the weekend, thinking about some ice fishing. Cheers

Aloha cr8! Mahalo my brother! Hopefully it’s beginning to warm up in your neck of the woods! Ice fishing sounds fun.. a bucket list thing to do for me one day. One thing is for sure the beer will always be cold! Lol

Hey Sunny hope everything is going well my friend.
Haven't seen you around for a bit and just wanted to say Hi. :ciao:
Talk soon hopefully.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Aloha Bill! Mahalo for asking and checking in. Yes me and my ohana are doing good! Just hanging in there like everyone else and doing the best we can. Strange times we are living in! I hope all is blessed with you and your family my brother :love:

What Bill said! :ciao:

Aloha Mrs Heavenly! I hope you and Mr H and keiki’s are doing well and strong! Sending you guys lots of love and blessings from Hawaii!

Aloha All!! Some flower shots of what I got growing now and some recent harvests. Everything is be grown under the Hawaiian Sunshine in recycled organic soil using brew teas and water from the hose.

Nothing fancy or complicated :love: just good old fashioned organic gardening techniques and rain water. Most importantly the intense equatorial sunshine down here in Hawaii.

We had alot of rain lately so it’s been a challenge to battle of mold and rot with the constant 90 plus percent humidity lol..

I hope this finds you all strong physically and mentally. Sending you all lots and lots of love and respect from Hawaii as always l! Aloha!!
:hug::passitleft::passitleft:

By the looks of those plants, things are going pretty good in paradise!
Awesome frost on those girls !:drool::adore:

Look at those resin rails!! :thedoubletake: Ahh, a dose of Hawaiian sun, even just through pictures. :love:
Sending you and ohana lots of loves!

Aloha HH!! :hug:Mahalo for the Father’s Day wishes! I hope you and Mr H and the kids are having absolutely wonderful day full of love and blessings!:love::love: Yummy food too!

Indeed the intensity of the sun down here makes these plants react quickly. Sunscreen is a must I suppose and in this case resin lol :cool:

By the looks of those plants, things are going pretty good in paradise!
Awesome frost on those girls !:drool::adore:

Aloha carcass! I hope all is well is well my brother! I am certainly grateful for my locale :cheesygrinsmiley: Persistence through the high humidity has been key. Always inspired by your training techniques:adore: I hope you are have a wonderful Father’s Day my brother! Aloha!

Just a couple nug shots of some outdoor grown Raspberry Waltz F2 (urkel x tres dawg) today. Sending you all lots of love and respect from Hawaii!! Aloha!

I swear, those buds are so frosty, it looks like they're covered with fur...:adore:
:drool:

Aloha my friends :love:

Just thought I would stop in and say :ciao: How is everyone doing? I hope you are all strong mentally and physically. I’m still growing over here. Work and kids has been keeping me busy as always.

Just a couple recent shots of a purple candy clouds grown under the Hawaiian Sunshine in organic soil.

Sending you all lots of love from Hawaii as always :love:

Aloha!

Back
Top Bottom