Aloha Grown With Sunny

Some unnerving times lately but I wish you all nothing but strength as we persevere.
I wish you and yours the same, Sunny!
Your plants are beautiful, as I knew they would be...

Mahalo my friends for stopping by and the kind words :love: :love::hug::hug:

A few more shots of the outdoor of my acid dough keeper cut.

Sending you all nothing but lots of love from Hawaii! Stay safe, Stay positive and don’t forget to sing loudly in the car.. it feels great! :D:theband:
:passitleft::passitleft:

Hey Sunny, just wanted to tell you how much I’m enjoying the mandarin cream xl you recommended. :ganjamon: It’s been one of my fave daytime smokes for the last few weeks now. Mahalo for sharing it, I never would’ve stumbled onto this winner without you :surf:

Aloha friends :love:

I hope this finds you and your families all healthy and strong :hug:

Some of my outdoor plants that are blooming. The strain is called dark matter and were some testers I was lucky to try my hands at.

Plants are growing in promix bx amended with the organic dry nutrients from @GeoFlora Nutrients and fed with organic teas.

Sending you nothing but lots of love and respect from Hawaii as always :hug:

Puff puff pass…

Damn, that girl has frost on everything!
Great to see you, Sunny!

Damn, that girl has frost on everything!
Great to see you, Sunny!
Thank you my friend! These plants are holding up pretty well outdoor. Great seeing you too! I hope all is good in carcass land!

Sunny, It’s been awhile, hope all is good there. Cheers

Aloha Cr8! I’m still alive and kicking. I hope all is well with you my friend.

Hey Sunny, just wanted to tell you how much I’m enjoying the mandarin cream xl you recommended. :ganjamon: It’s been one of my fave daytime smokes for the last few weeks now. Mahalo for sharing it, I never would’ve stumbled onto this winner without you :surf:

Aloha HH!

Awe yeah! She is a super tasty plant for sure. I need to get a auto flower run in soon. Been so focused on photo period ones and breeding projects. I hope all is blessed with you and ohana! :love:

A few more shots of the outdoor plants. This one is Face Off OG x The Lime.. as you would guess it does have a strong citrus scent. I received these seeds from another kind grower here in hawaii and I’m super grateful to try his work.

The fall/winter time in hawaii especially where I live really brings out some beautiful changes in these plants. At 2500’ elevation under the equatorial sun and cooler nights really does something special. Lots of love and organic methods don’t hurt either..
:ganjamon:
Sending you all nothing but lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! Stay safe and stay blessed everyone :love:

Looking beautiful Sunny!

Aloha Rexer! Mahalo my friend I hope all is well!

Sunny, Both strains look great, nice and frosty early on. I just started another CMXL Auto grow two weeks ago with sponsored LEDs, my first grow with them. It’s nice that you can grow outdoors under good old sunshine. Cheers

Aloha Cr8! Mahalo! I am super pleased with these outdoor girls.

That cream Mandarine is sure making some waves. So tasty the smoke on that one. Congrats on the light sponsorship! They did well as you maintain such a clean space. Hope all is blessed my friend!

Great to see your okay I was afraid you was caught up in the volcano erupting . As usual the girls are beauties to see !

Aloha WH! Yes that volcano is pumping again lol When it first started erupting again the glow from the lava was beautiful in the night sky from my house.

Luckily the fumes have been blowing in the opposite direction of me.. We had a 6.4 earthquake a few weeks back but thankfully things have remained quiet and calm.

I hope all is well with you and ohana my friend!

I hope everyone is having a safe and amazing Halloween! As always sending you all lots of love and positivity from Puna, Big Island of Hawaii!
6119969C-A5E4-4187-8EDC-8EB64E492445.jpeg

Aloha Friends!

I’ll start off with a hug if you so happen to need one :hug: I hope you all are having or had a wonderful day today so far. Just a few more shots of the outdoor ones blooming:love:

The first few shots are of a strain called Sour Betty. She smells of sweet and sour candy. Next few shots are of the Alaskan Purple and the last few shots are of the dark matter #3

I have my indoor garden going as well and will get some snaps when the lights come on this evening.

I hope all of your gardens have been prosperous! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! Aloha!

Aloha Friends!

I’ll start off with a hug if you so happen to need one :hug: I hope you all are having or had a wonderful day today so far. Just a few more shots of the outdoor ones blooming:love:

The first few shots are of a strain called Sour Betty. She smells of sweet and sour candy. Next few shots are of the Alaskan Purple and the last few shots are of the dark matter #3

I have my indoor garden going as well and will get some snaps when the lights come on this evening.

I hope all of your gardens have been prosperous! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! Aloha!
Sunny…I’m I would like to see plant structure on your outdoor girls…any shots? All Looking healthy Sunny. Cheers

Great looking outdoor plants, Sunny! I love how the sunshine makes the frost sparkle. :passitleft:

Sunny…I’m I would like to see plant structure on your outdoor girls…any shots? All Looking healthy Sunny. Cheers

Aloha cr8!

I haven’t taken too many full plant shots.. they tend to just blend into the green background :laugh: I do try to though.

All of these plants are untopped grown single cola style.

I found I get less rot and mold issues in my particular micro climate with the constant high humidity. Better air flow around the plants I suppose.

I hope all is well my friend! Aloha!

Looking good sunny. Those outdoor plants are stylin’.

Aloha Reave!

Mahalo brother! I appreciate the kind words. I still run indoor but it’s great to use that big light in the sky!

Great looking outdoor plants, Sunny! I love how the sunshine makes the frost sparkle. :passitleft:

Aloha Beez!

Mahalo for the kind words brother! Yes that equatorial sunshine really puts it on them! I hope all is blessed my friend! Aloha!

A few more plant shots today :love:

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always :love:

Subbed for the flower pics... da-um lol Not sure how I missed this journal. Saw your pic in the pic of the month.

Looking awesome Sunny. :passitleft: Love love love

Aloha Bo!

Glad to have you along for the ride brother! Just sharing my small humble grows with all the wonderful people here :love:

A few more shots of the outdoor ladies that are blooming under the Hawaiian Sunshine :surf:

Dark Matter

Bruce Banger (OG Kush x Strawberry Diesel)

Sour Betty

Face Off OG x The Lime

We had some rain yesterday so had to tuck the plants in the greenhouse for a bit. I hope this finds you all safe and blessed! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always :love: Aloha!

Back
Top Bottom