Aloha Grown With Sunny

Sunny…outdoor full Hawaiian sweet sun is treating you and your girls well. Beautiful fall weekend here this weekend, so lots of outdoor pizza oven and fire pit activity here in the Third Coast. Did that surf cast yield some yummy fresh sushi? Sharing some inspiration for your next indoor grow, a fresh CMXL Auto drop with new LED light. CMXL is kind of the house weed here of late, along with a bumper crop of amazing GSC, my other favorite and serious organic soil terps. Cheers.
1B5FF288-F4F0-48AC-AE3A-1A6C71F370FE.jpeg

Sunny…outdoor full Hawaiian sweet sun is treating you and your girls well. Beautiful fall weekend here this weekend, so lots of outdoor pizza oven and fire pit activity here in the Third Coast. Did that surf cast yield some yummy fresh sushi? Sharing some inspiration for your next indoor grow, a fresh CMXL Auto drop with new LED light. CMXL is kind of the house weed here of late, along with a bumper crop of amazing GSC, my other favorite and serious organic soil terps. Cheers.
1B5FF288-F4F0-48AC-AE3A-1A6C71F370FE.jpeg

Aloha cr8!

Beautiful plant my brother :love: I been thinking of doing a auto run here soon. Getting caught on journals and seeing Mrs @Heavenly Hybrid crush those autos got me inspired:love:

I’m thinking I’ll veg some autos up inside and put them in the greenhouse to flower outdoor and see how they fair. The sunshine is intense.

I didn’t get much action fishing in the surf although the other day I did trade for some ahi from some fishing selling on the side of the highway.

Seared Ahi tuna dressed up

Not a bad place to live when you can trade weed for high grade tuna slabs lol.. high grade for high grade I suppose :p

Anyhoo just a couple shots of the outdoor Alaskan Purple from yesterday evening when I got home from work. She is dense and keeping a close eye on her.

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! I hope this finds you all blessed and feeling strong physically and mentally! Aloha!!
:passitleft::passitleft:

Aloha cr8!

Beautiful plant my brother :love: I been thinking of doing a auto run here soon. Getting caught on journals and seeing Mrs @Heavenly Hybrid crush those autos got me inspired:love:

I’m thinking I’ll veg some autos up inside and put them in the greenhouse to flower outdoor and see how they fair. The sunshine is intense.

I didn’t get much action fishing in the surf although the other day I did trade for some ahi from some fishing selling on the side of the highway.

Seared Ahi tuna dressed up

Not a bad place to live when you can trade weed for high grade tuna slabs lol.. high grade for high grade I suppose :p

Anyhoo just a couple shots of the outdoor Alaskan Purple from yesterday evening when I got home from work. She is dense and keeping a close eye on her.

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! I hope this finds you all blessed and feeling strong physically and mentally! Aloha!!
Sunny, love to barter…all making my mouth water, especially that amazing ahi. Cheers

I’d be out of weed all the time cause I traded it all away for tuna!

Impossible! I hate to inform you HH but ahi are seasonal so you are gonna be stuck with the weed during part of the year.. not to worry I’ve learned to make due :rofl:

Either way I’m pretty sure we are all gonna make it out alive just fine :D

Just gotta enjoy the oceans bounty when she gives.. like wise from the earth I suppose :ganjamon: haha I’m high as a bird that’s high from smoking my weed high in the sky. I needed that laugh.. I hope I got a chuckle out of some of you:love: Aloha @MrSauga I hope all is well brother:hug:

Ah the pictures! :p

The outdoor ones blooming away. I tried uploading them the other day and I think my internet connection wasn’t connecting..

the woes of living in a jungle on a mountain on a rock in the middle of the pacific. Ah well we make due and forge ahead when the internet starts working again :laugh:

Forgive me if I posted the same pic on the previous page. I forget.

Dark Matter two different pheno expressions. The less hashy looking one smells of something rotting and sour.. not quite as repulsive as the wet dirty diaper in the bottom of the dumpster bad but she still got whoooooooo factor..

Sour Betty strain. She smells like sweet sour candy. She would yield well if topped and trained I think. She stacks chunky flower down the stem like a skunk/hash plant. I’m gonna let her reveg outside after harvest and clip a clone for science.. that and it was a freebie seed and they only sent one.

Face off OG x The Lime strain This one is just straight OG fire. She is holding up to the high humidity. I do bring the plants in and out daily from the green house before work. The rainy days I keep them under cover.

Alaskan Purple strain Deep candy skunk smell. Dense nugs but has good resistance to just everything it seems. Definitely keeping a clip after the reveg so she can do the mommy and daddy dance. I got more shots of her to upload. Nice looking plant.

Bruce Banger (OG Kush x Strawberry Diesel) strain She looks to be killer. Very good yields too. I’ve been told certain ones will throw a nanner late in flower. No matter as I don’t fuss.. many dank strains do but not everyone speaks up.

Time to get to sleep. I thought I’d catch up a little bit with some threads before the eye lids succumb to the gravitational pull.

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always :love: I hope this finds you all feeling loved and content.. if not:hug::hug: Aloha!:passitleft::passitleft:

Aloha @MrSauga I hope all is well brother:hug:
Aloha Sunny!
Been a while since I've dropped by. Life took a turn for the busy and I don't get around to 98% of the members journals anymore. As usual your plants are nothing short of stellar. Nicely done my friend.
I hope you and your family have been doing well, and life has been treating everyone there with respect.
Thanks for the shout out. It was good to say hi! Stay well! :love:

Ah the pictures! :p

The outdoor ones blooming away. I tried uploading them the other day and I think my internet connection wasn’t connecting..

the woes of living in a jungle on a mountain on a rock in the middle of the pacific. Ah well we make due and forge ahead when the internet starts working again :laugh:

Forgive me if I posted the same pic on the previous page. I forget.

Dark Matter two different pheno expressions. The less hashy looking one smells of something rotting and sour.. not quite as repulsive as the wet dirty diaper in the bottom of the dumpster bad but she still got whoooooooo factor..

Sour Betty strain. She smells like sweet sour candy. She would yield well if topped and trained I think. She stacks chunky flower down the stem like a skunk/hash plant. I’m gonna let her reveg outside after harvest and clip a clone for science.. that and it was a freebie seed and they only sent one.

Face off OG x The Lime strain This one is just straight OG fire. She is holding up to the high humidity. I do bring the plants in and out daily from the green house before work. The rainy days I keep them under cover.

Alaskan Purple strain Deep candy skunk smell. Dense nugs but has good resistance to just everything it seems. Definitely keeping a clip after the reveg so she can do the mommy and daddy dance. I got more shots of her to upload. Nice looking plant.

Bruce Banger (OG Kush x Strawberry Diesel) strain She looks to be killer. Very good yields too. I’ve been told certain ones will throw a nanner late in flower. No matter as I don’t fuss.. many dank strains do but not everyone speaks up.

Time to get to sleep. I thought I’d catch up a little bit with some threads before the eye lids succumb to the gravitational pull.

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always :love: I hope this finds you all feeling loved and content.. if not:hug::hug: Aloha!:passitleft::passitleft:
All I can say is WOW oh and AWESOME SunnySkies . I put your fishing thread in my post the other day and didn’t spell you name right a y instead of an ie . But everyone still made it there so all end good. Great when the Hawaii Skies rains that sugar on your girls and the beauty it leaves behind :snowboating:

Sunny, all looking like frosty goodness. With your multi strain grows your medicine cabinet must have whatever ails you. Cheers

Aloha cr8!

Yes indeed my friend. I believe the ailments are dramatically outnumbered at this point but variety is important to me. Aloha!

Aloha Sunny!
Been a while since I've dropped by. Life took a turn for the busy and I don't get around to 98% of the members journals anymore. As usual your plants are nothing short of stellar. Nicely done my friend.
I hope you and your family have been doing well, and life has been treating everyone there with respect.
Thanks for the shout out. It was good to say hi! Stay well! :love:

Aloha @MrSauga :hug:

I appreciate you stopping by my friend! I tell you life and those pesky turns.. I swear sometimes those life turns feel like you just crawled out of a abandoned mine shaft :laugh: They do for me anyway.

Family is good. We are staying strong and holding steady. Mahalo for the compliment on the plants. Offer still stands.. gonna get you super high one of these days. Stay well my brother! I hope all is well with you :love:

All I can say is WOW oh and AWESOME SunnySkies . I put your fishing thread in my post the other day and didn’t spell you name right a y instead of an ie . But everyone still made it there so all end good. Great when the Hawaii Skies rains that sugar on your girls and the beauty it leaves behind :snowboating:

Aloha WH!!

Mahalo for the compliment brother! I can’t complain much myself. It was a pretty good outdoor season so far. Days are getting shorter and nights are getting colder.. short season in Hawaii :love:

You been getting after the catfish and stripers this year? I imagine with the cooler weather up that way things start to slow down a bit. I hope all is blessed my friend! Aloha!

Looking awesome in the gardens... Ahi tuna yumm-mee my favorite.

Aloha brother @bobrown14

I appreciate you my friend. You ever roll through Hawaii I’ll make some seared ahi up and roll up some crip herb! Aloha!

Aloha All!

I hope this finds everyone mentally and physically strong and of course feeling happy and loved :love:

Just a few shots of some outdoor and indoor plants blooming.

Outdoor Bruce Banger (OG Kush X Strawberry Diesel) grown organically under the Hawaiian Sunshine.

Outdoor Alaskan Purple grown organically under the Hawaiian Sunshine

Some indoor grown Crippy Fritter (Crippy OG x Apple Fritter)

Indoor grown Peyote LA Kush. I got two different phenotypes. One is tall and the other is short and stout but both very fragrant and resinous.

Lastly is some indoor grown Princess Haze

Indoor garden still has a week or two left. No rush as the outdoor plants keep me busy. I also did a fairly large pollination again to hunt in the future.

Sending you all nothing but lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!! :hug:

Aloha All!

I hope this finds everyone mentally and physically strong and of course feeling happy and loved :love:

Just a few shots of some outdoor and indoor plants blooming.

Outdoor Bruce Banger (OG Kush X Strawberry Diesel) grown organically under the Hawaiian Sunshine.

Outdoor Alaskan Purple grown organically under the Hawaiian Sunshine

Some indoor grown Crippy Fritter (Crippy OG x Apple Fritter)

Indoor grown Peyote LA Kush. I got two different phenotypes. One is tall and the other is short and stout but both very fragrant and resinous.

Lastly is some indoor grown Princess Haze

Indoor garden still has a week or two left. No rush as the outdoor plants keep me busy. I also did a fairly large pollination again to hunt in the future.

Sending you all nothing but lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!! :hug:
All looking mouth watering Sunny, indoors and out. Cheers

When you enter pic of the month and Sunny throws his fire pic in for the running. Haha :shaka:

FTS.jpg

Haha mahalo for the compliment :Namaste: I assure you the plants get all the credit. I’m just the caretaker that walks them home in the end:hug::Rasta:

Aloha my friends!

I hope everyone’s turkey day turned out wonderful with lots of yummy food, love, family and friends. If not I hope a big ole hug from sunny will do :hug: Mine turned out quiet. We passed on a larger gathering and just kept it small. Smoked a ham with all the fixin’s on the side.. was epic and nap worthy:laugh:

Anywhoo a few snaps of the bloomers indoor and outside. We are in the midst of our outdoor short season here in Hawaii. Everything finishes rather quickly and a excellent time to pheno hunt and do plant breeding work.

Enough jibber jabbin.

This is a old school strain that has been held here locally in Puna for a long. I was lucky enough to be gifted a cutting of her to try.. Old School still kicks plenty ass.. She is called Honey Girl

Next is G13 Sour Dog clone. She is another old school strain. The G13 hash plant used has been in Puna for well over a decade maybe a couple.. Puna hash buds. The sour dog has been held here for a long time as well. Both can handle the humidity outside well. I ran indoor so she a bit more pretty..

This one is called Crippy Fritter (Crippy OG x Apple Fritter)

Some outdoor death by cookie

Some outdoor critical purple kush

Some dry nugs of Peyote LA Kush to smoke

That’s about it for now. I hope this finds you all happy and strong physically and mentally. Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always :love: Aloha!

Back
Top Bottom