Aloha Grown With Sunny

@beez0404 Awe man you are gonna crush that grow. Training plants ain’t no thing but a 6pc wing and biscuit my Braddah. Just be patient with them and train them a little everyday to match what you want them to do.

:passitleft:

I don’t think I’ll hit my goal but I’ll be stoked to get close.
With all those size 13 colas, your goal is definitely do-able...I think you'll go over by 4 or 5 oz's :adore:

Mmmm Kalishnakov! From Russia with LOVE! Looking amazing Sunny! A peaceful weekend to you and the Family!!
Pass the Dutchie on the left hand side...:passitleft:

Mahalo Lando!! Those purple Kushes in your thread are looking awesome! They certainly are going to fill up that screen real quick! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed weekend as well.. passing the dutchie back my Braddah!

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!! :)

You got this beez! We’re you thinking of making a thread we can follow? I think you will be launching your auto grow right around the same time I start my next set of plants.

That tent is righteous Sunny!! :circle-of-love:

Well if my tent is righteous then your tent and plants are down right Heavenly!! I gotta get myself caught up over there. I hope your recent harvests have been delicioso!

With all those size 13 colas, your goal is definitely do-able...I think you'll go over by 4 or 5 oz's :adore:

Aloha Carcass! Idk braddah it’s hard to tell. I don’t wanna count my eggs before they scramble. The trimming should be easy as my lack luster trimming skills don’t need improvement :laugh::cheesygrinsmiley:

I hope all is blessed in carcass land and you the ohana are doing wonderful and healthy!

It’ll be close if you don’t

Mahalo Penny! I’ll gladly take it if it’s I’m close to my goal.. better then getting dropped kicked in the nuts lol

Good Morning All!! I hope if you are reading this you are having a wonderful Saturday! My morning sample of the Cream Mandarine XL Auto.. these were the very lowest nugs on the branch. @cr8grow

56BF2D78-6FF7-4732-A2B3-1FD28A1296B7.jpeg

The hits immediately haha I mean straight to the brain boogie down bud. Super sweet and skunky and loud.. my Braddah from across the parking lot walked over to my car and asked if he could hit the doobie too :laugh: He said this shit is loud af.

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always:love:

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Good Morning All!! I hope if you are reading this you are having a wonderful Saturday! My morning sample of the Cream Mandarine XL Auto.. these were the very lowest nugs on the branch. @cr8grow

The hits immediately haha I mean straight to the brain boogie down bud. Super sweet and skunky and loud.. my Braddah from across the parking lot walked over to my car and asked if he could hit the doobie too :laugh: He said this shit is loud af.

Sweeeeeet. That's what the cream mandarine F1 is like. Found myself dancing and singing around the supermarket several times :laugh: :goof: Glad you enjoyed it.

those nugs look and sound so tasty.. i may have to get a pack of those. looking great as always dude have a great relaxing weekend!

Sunny...I cant wait...and those are the low lying nugs...great color and frost.

Sounds like you found a keeper

Heck yeah it’s good bud. These autos now are potent. Good morning Penny!

Sweeeeeet. That's what the cream mandarine F1 is like. Found myself dancing and singing around the supermarket several times :laugh: :goof: Glad you enjoyed it.

Yeah brah smoked the whole doobie with my Braddah. We are both plenty stoned right now. I gotta work but he going for a surf lucky son of a gun lol.. I hope all is blessed in your world my Braddah

those nugs look and sound so tasty.. i may have to get a pack of those. looking great as always dude have a great relaxing weekend!

Aloha Poli! The pack of seeds was fairly reasonably priced I think. I still have 3 left and will certainly run it again! I hope you having a blessed day my Braddah

Sunny...I cant wait...and those are the low lying nugs...great color and frost.

Brah this is good bud especially fresh dry right off the branch. I imagine after the cure is gonna be even better. I’m stooooned haha:p The thai they added makes it go straight to the brain but get plenty body vibration going on. You are in for some good bud Braddah cr8!

Hey, Sunny. Your plants looking like breeder's pics as usual! I'll bet if you wore bigger shoes you would probably find a way to grow bigger plants. :rofl:

Hey, Sunny. Your plants looking like breeders pics as usual! I'll bet if you wore bigger shoes you would probably find a way to grow bigger plants. :rofl:

Mahalo GDB! I do my best wiTh what I got my Braddah lol I used my 1 and only remaining decent pair of house shoes for the picture :rofl: These haven’t been chewed up in the lawn yet and I keep these for when we got company :cheesygrinsmiley: And you are correct it’s foot long colas or nothing:rofl: I hope you are having a blessed day in GDB land!!

Ahh Sunny, you make me daydream of a Hawaiian hardware store parking lot... :meditate:

Why does everything seem so much better when it’s in Hawaii??? :love:

Aloha HH!! I would probably say the same thing about your locale as well near a beautiful lake or out in the woods. A close friend of mine who I grew up with lives in the tri cities area and is always taking his kids on adventures around the state.

And if you are ever in said parking lot here in Puna and you smell that funkily funk I’ll gladly roll another for you and Mr.H:hug:

I hope you and ohana are having a wonderful weekend so far!

Back
Top Bottom