Aloha Grown With Sunny

I like that GelatOG a lot, yours is one of the prettiest I’ve seen. I’m at around 55 days with mine, can’t wait to see how it fills out the next few weeks.
Looks like a nice crop all around this time!

Me too on the amber. I always struggle determining "is she ready to harvest or not" and waiting till I see 10% or so of amber crystals tells me she's ready whenever I am. I am sure there may be exceptions to the rule. But for me that seems to work out pretty well.

I'm hoping my auto flower order from that seed vendor we can't mention here because they are no long sponsorts gets here before your next auto flower grow @Sunnyskies I'm thinking I wouldn't mind trying my luck with one of those Neville's Haze seeds I have coming. I think if the Neville's Haze arrives on time I will run these 4 auto strains.

Neville's Haze World Of Seeds
Cheesy Monkey's Ass (Mephisto Northern Cheese Haze X 4 Assed Monkey)
Blackberry Kush Dutch Passion
OG Kush auto Seedsman

At this point I have only a 2 x 2 x 4' tall tent in which to grow these autos. @Sunnyskies do you think it's possible with this height restraint? I plan on leaving the front of the tent open with a fan blowing in on the plants the whole time the light is on. It's possible my other tent (2x4x 5' tall) might be available if indeed you start your next grow a full 2 weeks out.

Hell yeah it’s possible! @beez0404 Before this current tent I was running a 2x2x4 with 4 plants in 3 gallon pots. This was the last grow I did in my 2x2x4 tent

Worked just fine for me!

I like that GelatOG a lot, yours is one of the prettiest I’ve seen. I’m at around 55 days with mine, can’t wait to see how it fills out the next few weeks.
Looks like a nice crop all around this time!

Mahalo my Braddah! Yeah she is a pretty one for sure. I didn’t expect her to throw so many foxtails like that. I’d love to see how yours turns out!! Have a blessed day my Braddah!

:passitleft:

Mahalo my Braddah! Yeah she is a pretty one for sure. I didn’t expect her to throw so many foxtails like that. I’d love to see how yours turns out!! Have a blessed day my Braddah!

For sure bra. Ya my last crop (Tan. Dream) had a bunch of foxtailing toward the end, and in my case I think I overdosed her with light. Still smokes real nice though. Have a great evening Sunny!

I just ordered a real light to go in that 2x2 tent. A 135W V2 Rspec QB light. It will be replacing a blurple LED from one of the sites ex sponsors. I'll be chomping at the bit to get started now. :D

Edit: Oh, and I got in my 3 gallon Geopots and really like the size. I think they'll be perfect for autos and small photo plants. I was also thinking maybe I'll grow one of those QP auto X GG#4 autos along with you and see the differences or similarities as they grow.

I got some off brand 3 gallon fabric pots off the zon too. My 3rd run with them and they seem to be holding up pretty good. Only thing is a couple got sewn up lopsided haha... ah well what can you do but fill um with dirt and let um ride.

I am super impressed with your grow, my friend and reading your journal puts a smile on my face. :green_heart:

Aloha! @BeezLuiz Mahalo for the kind words a positive vibes my friend. Stoked you stopped by and you are always welcome here! :love:

Some Macro Monday shots of the
Gelat-OG Auto Flower after getting the kids to bed. I tried different lighting to see if it helped with the clarity of the trichs :hmmmm:

Hope you enjoy!

I hope you all are getting restful and healing sleep! If not smoke another fat doobie like me and help those eye lids down lol Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!!

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Beautiful shots, Sunny!
My Gelat.OG must of been the "not so frosty" pheno-
Yours looks like it's supposed to look!

Beautiful shots, Sunny!
My Gelat.OG must of been the "not so frosty" pheno-
Yours looks like it's supposed to look!

Aloha Carcass!! Your plant came out beautiful! Looks are only part of it lol I’ll be convinced with the smoke test. I hope you are having a blessed day my Braddah!

@carcass I'm thinking you need to buy yourself one of those frosted lenses.

Lol put me down for one of those too then!

Loving it, the Gelat.OG is at the top of my list of want to try strains

Aloha JC! Hell yeah braddah! I’d love to see how she comes out for you when you do grow her. I always love seeing how a certain plant interprets itself in another growers hands.

Absolutely beautiful garden!! Every one of your plants is amazing :adore:

Aloha Kanda! Mahalo for the kind words and stopping by! I admire your outdoor grow! It’s been a terrible year for a outdoor crop this year. My veggie garden got thrashed. I hope all is blessed in your world!

Aloha All!

Gelat OG Auto came down tonight. I spotted some bud rot so it was her time. He buds are ridiculously dense so I wasn’t surprised. She is close enough to the finish line that it won’t effect my weight.

Also the Nevilles Haze Auto came down after I found some late flower nanners. I thought about just picking them off and letter her roll a bit longer but I can’t stand seeing nanners developing.

Both plants are hanging up to dry now.

AC775727-7B99-42AA-ADC5-4B5CBC379471.jpeg

Nevilles Haze Auto biggest colas and nanner..

8A4123B5-28AD-405C-B560-002CBB4E8F6A.jpeg
AD60F577-15C4-4DE0-84C2-D2C4BEC21246.jpeg

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!!

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom