Aloha Grown With Sunny

Sunny...a local shot...enjoy when you drop a seaside, fish or sunset. OK...two pics.

68FFA8FD-0665-4E5B-959B-E8E930A3472A.jpeg
603DFAB6-C941-436C-81D9-143A7E15756F.jpeg

Sunny...a local shot...enjoy when you drop a seaside, fish or sunset. OK...two pics.

68FFA8FD-0665-4E5B-959B-E8E930A3472A.jpeg
603DFAB6-C941-436C-81D9-143A7E15756F.jpeg

Aloha Braddah cr8! those buds got more meat on them then that doe! Stunning picture my friend. Just gotta fatten up the critters in your area some and you will be set. The lawn looks killer too.. I dig it when people look after their property well especially the lawn.

:passitleft:

@Sunnyskies You crossed my mind today friend, I think it was the breeze during my morning session. But hope your doing okay out there! Nevilles haze is gona be pungently elegant to say the least! Mahalo sunny! :surf:

Aloha Braddah Johnny! It’s been a beautiful day. Closing up shop and smoking a amnesia doobie for the ride home. I looking forward to that Nevilles Haze too! Her smell is changing to that ripening smell.. lots of pine and chem smell coming off her. I hope you are having a blessed evening my friend!

Aloha and Good Morning All!
:passitleft::passitleft:

1B96867C-543C-44B1-8FAA-D917204CD2CD.jpeg

We are at 78 days from germination for the Alaskan, Gelat OG and Nevilles. I got some full body shots of the plants this morning so you can see a week of progression. I’m thinking the AP and Gelat OG will be ready in a week.

Alaskan Purple Auto Flower

Gelat-OG Auto Flower

Nevilles Haze Auto Flower

Caramel Cream Auto Flower

I checked the Trichomes on the AP and Gelat OG and they both are showing cloudy with a few amber heads. The Caramel Cream is already a mix of clear and cloudy but no amber and the Nevilles and Kalishnakov are just starting to get cloudy.

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! I hope you all are having a wonderful and blessed aloha Sunday!

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Now I want to follow one of your auto grows from seedling to harvest.

Mahalo Penny! I’ll be starting up another set of 8 plants (autos) once these come down. Gonna try again and see if I can hit my goal of 1 pound dry.

629CB2DE-18D2-4D70-9C19-4ED759132D66.jpeg

49 grams dry from the cream Mandarine XL and 38 grams from the red Pure CBD. Plus 34 from the DDA

I’m at 121 g now not including what I’ve already smoked :p Gotta hit 326g dry to hit my goal :laugh: I dunno man that a big number to cover but we will see what the last 5 plants do..

They look amazing Sunny. :cool:

Mahalo HH!! I really appreciate it. I hope you and ohana are having a lovely day!

Now I want to follow one of your auto grows from seedling to harvest.
I don't want to follow I want to grow along with the next @Sunnyskies auto grow so I can go step by step and learn how to properly train an auto.

Plants are looking sweeeet, Sunny!
Looks like our APa's are going to be ready about the same time- I'm just waiting on a little amber...

I don't want to follow I want to grow along with the next @Sunnyskies auto grow so I can go step by step and learn how to properly train an auto.

Good morning beez! In a couple weeks or so we should be rolling out the next set of 8. Gonna try my hand at the QP/tangerine dream and GG cross. Just reading about them tells me they gonna be fattys. I’ll go step by step and we will see what we get!

Plants are looking sweeeet, Sunny!
Looks like our APa's are going to be ready about the same time- I'm just waiting on a little amber...

Mahalo Carcass! If I were a man of weaker resolve I most likely would have given them the chop by now lol.. I still got a good amount of smoke to smoke so no ants in my pants here. :laugh: She keeps poppin new hairs but the lowers are maturing quicker it seems.

Aloha and Good Morning All!
:passitleft::passitleft:

1B96867C-543C-44B1-8FAA-D917204CD2CD.jpeg

We are at 78 days from germination for the Alaskan, Gelat OG and Nevilles. I got some full body shots of the plants this morning so you can see a week of progression. I’m thinking the AP and Gelat OG will be ready in a week.

Alaskan Purple Auto Flower

Gelat-OG Auto Flower

Nevilles Haze Auto Flower

Caramel Cream Auto Flower

I checked the Trichomes on the AP and Gelat OG and they both are showing cloudy with a few amber heads. The Caramel Cream is already a mix of clear and cloudy but no amber and the Nevilles and Kalishnakov are just starting to get cloudy.

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! I hope you all are having a wonderful and blessed aloha Sunday!

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:
Sunny...You have a never ending harvest of frosty buds man...if Incould just set up another tent or two.

I would be in on a comparison auto grow some time. Im weeks behind Sunnyskies on the Cream Mandarine XL Auto. Looks interesting at 3 1/2 weeks, but jury is out and could go auto if awesome or photo for what I know.

Mahalo cr8! I’m burning a doobie of the Cream Mandarine xl now and she is so tasty. You are gonna be stoked at harvest time with 4 of them! I may grow her again and fill a spot of the next set of 8. As of now my list for my next auto run is

1. Strawberry Cola Auto / exotic seeds
2. Blueberry Auto/ Dope Seeds
3. Black Cream Auto / Sweet Seeds
4. Killer Kush Auto / Sweet Seeds
5. Sweet Skunk Auto / Sweet Seeds
6. Quarter Pounder X Tangie Dream / Beez
7. Quarter Pounder X GG4 Auto / Beez
8. Sour Diesel Haze / Flash

The list may change again.. I wanna try my hand at the DDA again. I’m like a stoned squirrel trying to figure out where to bury my nut for the winter.

Some head shots of the ladies this morning before they get some rest.

Kalishnakov Auto

Nevilles Haze Auto

Caramel Cream Auto

Alaskan Purple Auto

Gelat-OG Auto

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! I hope you all have a blessed and safe Monday! Passing the doobie to the left hand side!

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

Good Morning Penny! Just waiting on a bit more amber is all then they getting cut!

I’m like a stoned squirrel trying to figure out where to bury my nut for the winter.
Lol! That had me laughing, I can totally relate! Nice list for the next run! Do you have any favourites out of all the autos yet? Nice list for the next round, a diversity of flavours!
Happy Monday!

Lol! That had me laughing, I can totally relate! Nice list for the next run! Do you have any favourites out of all the autos yet? Nice list for the next round, a diversity of flavours!
Happy Monday!

Good Morning Lando! To be honest they have all been pretty damn good. They all have something about them wether it be flavor or effect. That’s why I like having variety to choose from.

I usually like a little amber with mine as well.

Heck yeah!! :headbanger: :headbanger:

Me too on the amber. I always struggle determining "is she ready to harvest or not" and waiting till I see 10% or so of amber crystals tells me she's ready whenever I am. I am sure there may be exceptions to the rule. But for me that seems to work out pretty well.

I'm hoping my auto flower order from that seed vendor we can't mention here because they are no long sponsorts gets here before your next auto flower grow @Sunnyskies I'm thinking I wouldn't mind trying my luck with one of those Neville's Haze seeds I have coming. I think if the Neville's Haze arrives on time I will run these 4 auto strains.

Neville's Haze World Of Seeds
Cheesy Monkey's Ass (Mephisto Northern Cheese Haze X 4 Assed Monkey)
Blackberry Kush Dutch Passion
OG Kush auto Seedsman

At this point I have only a 2 x 2 x 4' tall tent in which to grow these autos. @Sunnyskies do you think it's possible with this height restraint? I plan on leaving the front of the tent open with a fan blowing in on the plants the whole time the light is on. It's possible my other tent (2x4x 5' tall) might be available if indeed you start your next grow a full 2 weeks out.

Back
Top Bottom