Am I ready to go?

I thinking about going from 60 x 60 x 140 cm grow tent to a 120 x 60 x 160 cm, do you think this is worth the extra money I still only want to grow 2/3 lights but I'm thinking more about extra room for canopy and just more room in general haha is this idea worth the extra money . ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I thinking about going from 60 x 60 x 140 cm grow tent to a 120 x 60 x 160 cm, do you think this is worth the extra money I still only want to grow 2/3 lights but I'm thinking more about extra room for canopy and just more room in general haha is this idea worth the extra money . ?

How much extra money are you talking about for the larger tent?

If you're getting a reasonable price, it's definitely a great idea to give yourself a larger space.

If I recall correctly, you said you have a mars 600 and would like to add a 2nd light eventually? I think the 120 x 60 will make you much happier in the long run especially if you add a 2nd mars 600.

You will have more room to add a carbon filter or humidifier in the tent if that is ever necessary...

It's surely possible to grow in the smaller area tho. All depends what you really want to achieve.

In my mind, the 120 long tent will make it much more realistic to scrog and get a killer harvest.

How much extra money are you talking about for the larger tent?

If you're getting a reasonable price, it's definitely a great idea to give yourself a larger space.

If I recall correctly, you said you have a mars 600 and would like to add a 2nd light eventually? I think the 120 x 60 will make you much happier in the long run especially if you add a 2nd mars 600.

You will have more room to add a carbon filter or humidifier in the tent if that is ever necessary...

It's surely possible to grow in the smaller area tho. All depends what you really want to achieve.

In my mind, the 120 long tent will make it much more realistic to scrog and get a killer harvest.

I'll go for the 120cm mate thank you can't wait to start going to start after new year I think perhaps after January's payday from work then I'll certainly have enough, my biggest question at the moment it ebb and flow, or just a simply set up feeding it by hand

Well, to go ebb and flow, you'll have to get a ph pen (2 pens is best for double checking), and buy or fabricate everything you need...

Reservoir, Flood Table, electric flow pump, air stone and air pump, nutrients, ph up, ph down, hydroton (or something similar)

I happen to believe that ebb and flow is better but there's money you'll have to invest up front.

If u just want to get started for now with minimal investment, maybe soil or coco coir would be better?

Well, to go ebb and flow, you'll have to get a ph pen (2 pens is best for double checking), and buy or fabricate everything you need...

Reservoir, Flood Table, electric flow pump, air stone and air pump, nutrients, ph up, ph down, hydroton (or something similar)

I happen to believe that ebb and flow is better but there's money you'll have to invest up front.

If u just want to get started for now with minimal investment, maybe soil or coco coir would be better?

Money isn't a problem, I have started with a budget and that slowly but surely went up my budget has now doubled since I first started . I just want a good reliable all year round system I don't want to spend loads just a good system I don't want loads of weed since it's personal use but definitely thinking about investing in a ebb and flow maybe even DIY one myself for even less money

Back
Top Bottom