Amherst Sour D & Hash Bomb LED Soil Grow

IMG_161227.JPG

Wish I knew what to say but I have never grown an Auto. I have heard that they keep the transplanting down to a minimum but to go with such a big pot this early makes me wonder if that isn't part of the issue.
I think Autos have some unique requirements, so hopefully one of the pro's will stop in. I don't know the threads title but there is one with a lot of activity somewhere here on 420Mag forums, I'm sure one of those guys would take a look if you ask them.

AK-49 broke shell and I switched it with the large pot the Sweet Tooth was in and put the Sweet Tooth in a medium pot (I'm not to confident with the ST so I'm not putting too many resources towards it). The only issue with that is I used some nutes just last night on the Sweet Tooth so its still in the soil that the AK is in now and like I said, it just tailed out of its shell so I hope this is not too much too early. I also added some other mild nutes per product instructions, so... I read autos need food right out of the box.

IMG_171924.JPG

IMG_171829.JPG

The Sweet Tooth auto started off all weird, small, straggly and I almost pulled it. It's now doing well but I'm sure its going to be a tiny yield from a tiny plant due to whatever effected it very very early on - bummer
IMG_171733.JPG

This is my AK-49 auto - seems to be doing well - these 2 are my first autos.
IMG_171624.JPG

My Amherst Sour Diesel is really bushing out well and responding well to being FIMed and LST .
IMG_171530.JPG

Hash Bomb... I really hacked it up and FIMed it and it has come back great as well... and so I FIMed it again!
IMG_171425.JPG

Light feeding (I 1/2 dosed recommended) trimmed them all up some more, pinned some branches down (LST) and I'll update again next week. These plants (minus the Sweet Tooth) are a pleasure to grow so far.

I've read mixed things about FIMing an auto. The AK-49 has not shown any budding sites as its early on... So I'm taking a little bit of a chance, I guess? I FIMed it, just the middle very top section though. We'll see how it responds next week or so. But its growing much more vigorously when compared to the same time frame as the Sweet Tooth so I thought, "What the hell."
IMG_065550.JPG

Subbed and will finnish reading tomorrow, say good night to your garden from me! Cheers! :love: :Namaste:

The Hash Bomb was getting a big clump going from being FIMed which is good except it was right in the middle which was making the canopy very uneven. I hated to do it as it was going to shoot out into 3 or 4 colas. But at any rate, I felt it needed to be topped and so I topped this juicy section if for nothing else than to even things up. I'll take more pix next week.

Back
Top Bottom