Amherst Sour D & Hash Bomb LED Soil Grow

IMG_8453_2.JPG
Well I'm excited. The Ak-49 auto responded really well to being FIMed.

AK-49 auto is starting to show. I have a feeling this one has some good potential.
IMG_186623.JPG

Sweet Tooth auto is starting to fatten up some more. Buds are getting much denser and heavier (love LEDs). Still way smaller than the AK and I think FIMing the AK early (keeping in mind it was 100% healthy and there was an unknown issue early with the Sweet Tooth) made a huge difference.
IMG_186429.JPG

All of them
IMG_456311.JPG

Ak-49
IMG_95635.JPG

All the plants are looking good :thumb:

As for the grow light could you PM me? I understand there are rules about it, but I don't understand the rules :lot-o-toke: I know your not trying to sell the brand. I just wonder as a comparison between brands. Each light performs differently but they all do a good job. It would be a shame when you produce snow-covered mountains that us readers never know what sun it was under. :thanks:

Sweet Tooth again... Its nice to have some autos going along side the phenos. Trying to keep my grow as perpetual as possible
IMG_190628.JPG
I thought it may be against the rules but I'm not promoting - KIND led - a little pricy but they have proved to work very well. Very dense buds with my last harvest and the Sweet Tooth is really starting to thicken up which I did not think would be the case after the slow start.

Sweet Tooth again... Its nice to have some autos going along side the phenos. Trying to keep my grow as perpetual as possible
IMG_190628.JPG
I thought it may be against the rules but I'm not promoting - KIND led - a little pricy but they have proved to work very well. Very dense buds with my last harvest and the Sweet Tooth is really starting to thicken up which I did not think would be the case after the slow start.

Hi Wellfleetion, Thanks for the info. :thumb: I hear great things about KIND since they have been in the game for a while.

That ST looks very nice. Those lower buds are looking might dense. Keep bringing us your grow. :thanks:

Looking great! Wonderful budding! I dunno about Kind led but blurple leds in general are kinda the entry point/budget way of growing cannabis. Since then, the technology went ways. All of those brands are pretty similar. I mean, unless you wanna spend like 600$+ for some new fixture, those will serve you very well. Happy gardening! :bravo: :love: :Namaste:

Thanks Tomula - those lights are $600 a piece. :yikes: They are pretty well researched in terms of their effectiveness but I'm sure there are cheaper brands that are just as good in terms of light spectrum delivery, but I got these. And I would have just gotten one Kind 700W LED but... its a long story but I kinda got both lights for the price of 1. The good thing about having two lights is I save energy in that I only need 1 for most of the veg cycle saving even further in energy costs. :;):

I just flipped to flower for my two phenos. I'm keeping the lights off for 48hrs. The thing is, my two autos remain in there and are in flower - my Sweet Tooth is only 10 days away from harvest (I have no other place to put them). My question is, will this mess them up in any way... the autos not getting any light for a full 48hrs and in flower?

Any ideas?

I have never grown autos but if I had a plant 10 days away from harvest..... I would not take a chance of screwing it up.

Many people put them into 48 hours of darkness before the chop so I'd probably let it go for 8 more days then get it out of there then do what you gotta do. To me that's too much work to take a chance when you're this close.

Back
Top Bottom